剧集 | 约翰·亚当斯(2008) | 导航列表
嗯?
Hmm?
天色不早了 父亲
It's getting late, father.
是吗?
Is it?
我们回去吧
Let's go inside.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我见过法国皇后
I have seen a queen of france
佩戴着价值1800万银币的钻石项链
With 18 million livres of diamonds on her person.
但是我说
But I declare
她面容和形体所有动人之处
That all the charms of her face and figure
再加上熠熠生辉的珠宝
Added to all the glitter of her jewels
在我心中
Did not impress me as much
都没有那里那朵小花
As that little shrub...
来的好看
Right there.
我母亲一直说
My mother always said
我从来不能学会欣赏世俗之美
That I never delighted enough
In the mundane.
但是现在我发现 即使看到最微不足道的东西
But now I find if I look at even the smallest thing...
我的想象力便发散到九天开外
My imagination begins to roam the milky way.
常常喜乐
Rejoice evermore.
您说什么 父亲? - 常常喜乐
What's that, father? - Rejoice evermore.
这是圣保罗说的 笨蛋
Well, it's a phrase from saint paul, you fool.
常常喜乐
Rejoice evermore.
常常喜乐
Rejoice evermore!
我真希望能多喜乐点 把这句话挂在嘴边
Oh, I wish that had always been in my heart and on my tongue.
Oh.
现在 我有不可抑制的冲动想跪下来
You know, I am filled
With an irresistible impulse
来崇拜 就在这儿
To fall on my knees in adoration right here.
别这样
Stop it.
要是我的膝盖还能像以前那样灵活
Oh, if only my knees would bend like they used to.
父亲?
Father?
父亲?
Father?
来吧 该睡觉了 父亲
Come, it's time for bed, father.
什么? - 该睡觉了
What? - Let's get you to bed.
萨莉! 萨莉!
Sally! Sally!
来来 - 不行
Come. - I can't.
可以的 加油 父亲
Yes. Come on, father.
加油 父亲
Come on. Come, father.
不行
I can't.
我要写封信
I need to write a letter--
你还舒服吗?
Are you comfortable?
托马斯? - 嗯?
Thomas? - Yes?
明天是4号♥ 是吧?
Tomorrow is the fourth, yeah?
是的 父亲
Yes. It is, father.
五十年前的明天我国成立了
It was 50 years ago that our nation was born.
我必须给杰斐逊写封信
I must write a letter to jefferson.
父亲 不行
Father, no.
明天... 明天给他写
Tomorrow-- Write to him tomorrow.
明天写
You can do it tomorrow.
好的
Good.
不
No.
不 父亲 不 父亲
No, father-- No, father.
今天是7月4号♥
It's july the fourth.
50年前的今天
It was 50 years ago today
我国成立了
Our nation was born.
今天是4号♥
It's the fourth.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
噢
Oh.
把所有人都叫过来
Fetch the others.
萨莉
Sally.
是炮声吗?
Is that cannon fire?
父亲 打雷而已 只是雷声
Father, it's only thunder. It's just thunder.
难道不是吗 约翰?
Isn't that right, John?
强尼?
Johnny?
帮我 孩子
Help me, child.
帮我 孩子
Help me, child.
帮我 孩子
Help me, child.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
无所谓了
It is no matter.
你是我的
You're mine.
该走了
It's time.
托马斯·杰斐逊
Thomas Jefferson.
托马斯·杰斐逊...
Thomas Jefferson...
还在
Survives.
我最亲爱的朋友
"My dearest friend,
不管在世俗世界里 我官位高还是低
Whether I stand high or low
In the estimation of the world,
我的良心很安稳
My conscience is clear.
我感谢上帝 有你相陪
I thank god I have you
无论悲喜 无论起落
For a partner in all the joys and sorrows,
有你分享
All the prosperity and adversity of my life...
有你与我共奋斗
To take a part with me in the struggle."
如果我要画出我的心灵
"Should I draw you the picture of my heart,
你就会知道 和你共同渡过的岁月
You would know with what undescribable pleasure
给我带来多少无以言喻的喜悦
I have seen so many scores of years
Roll over our heads...
和随时间愈加深厚的感情
With an affection heightened and improved by time.
我们那些年的分离
Nor have the dreary years of absence
一点都没有模糊我脑海里
In the smallest degree d
我全身心奉献给的爱人的形象
The image of the dear, untitled man to whom I gave my heart.
你绝不是
You could not be,
我也不希望你成为
Nor did I wish to see you,
一个沉默的观众
An inactive spectator."
后人啊
"No, posterity,
你们绝无法想象 为了维护你们的自♥由♥
You will never know how much it cost us
我们付出了多少代价
To preserve your freedom.
我希望你们会妥善加以利用
I hope that you will make a good use of it.
若非如此
If you do not,
我会在天堂里后悔
I shall repent in heaven
我为了维护自♥由♥
That I ever took half the pains...
出过的每一分力
To preserve it."
剧集 | 约翰·亚当斯(2008) | 导航列表