剧集 | 约翰·亚当斯(2008) | 导航列表
我想我们种的谷物 能磨出40蒲式尔的粗粉
I expect we shall have over 40 bushels of meal when the corn is ground.
你几乎让所有的农夫相形见绌
You are like to outshine all farmers.
我以为我失去你了...
I thought i had lost you...
当英国占领费城的消息传来
When the news came that the british had taken philadelphia.
约翰 还记得吗 我们结婚已经14年了
You realize, john, it's been 14 years since we were married.
14年了
14 years.
可有一大半的时间 我们无法共同享受生活的乐趣
Not more than half of that time have we had the joy of living together.
但你现在回来了
But you are here now.
平安无事
And you are safe.
《约翰·亚当斯》
第三集: 休得欺我
PART III: DON'T TREAD ON ME
马萨诸塞 1777年
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
你又要走了
You are not staying.
议会在哪儿召开?
Where is the congress to meet?
约克 往城西
In york, to the west of the city.
此行目的并非议会本身
But it is not to the congress that i must go.
要是没有法国的资金和海船
This war will not be won
这场战就无法取胜
Without french money and french ships.
那是...富兰克林博士的事务
That... is dr. Franklin's affair.
他是驻法国的专员
He is the commissioner to france.
还有些顾虑
There are some concerns.
涉及富兰克林博士的副官 - 不
About dr. Franklin's aide. No.
议会要求... - 不行 约翰
Congress is asking-No, john.
我告诉他们我不会去
I told them that i would not go.
不 不行
No. No.
重回律师席才是我的意愿
It was my intention to return to the bar.
因为我没法支撑这个家 抚养孩子
That i cannot support my family, my children--
你不能这么对我
You cannot ask this of me.
但他们不会同意我的请求 - 你不能这么做
But they would not accept my request. You cannot.
巴黎需要我
I am needed in paris.
这个家更需要你 约翰
You are needed here, john.
你的孩子们...
Your children...
需要你以身作则
Require your example.
我需要你
I need you here.
你还要让我们分隔异地的年月
Are you to add more years
再多上好几年吗?
To those we have already spent apart?
你如何偿还我那些时日?
How can you give me back that time?
你如何才能偿还给我
How can you compensate to me
那些我永远回不去的岁月?
All of those years i cannot get back?
别从我这儿...
Do not rob me
夺走幸福
Of my happiness.
我也不想这样
That is not my wish.
艾比盖尔...
Abigail...
你必须了解
You must know that.
你能告诉我去多久吗?
Can you tell me how long, john?
多长时间?
How long this time?
告诉我
Tell me that.
我不能
I cannot.
爱是有代价的 约翰
There is a cost to love, john.
时间...
Absence...
还有空间
And distance.
你何时出发?
When do you leave?
我不离开了
I'm not going to leave.
把这份荣誉留给别人吧
Let another have the honor.
没别人了 约翰 - 不
There is no other, john. No.
如果我是男人 我会上战场
If i were a man, i would be in the field of action.
那里才是荣誉所栖
There all honor lies.
你离开时 带上小约翰
When you go, you will take johnny with you.
离这儿有3000英里远呢
That is 3,000 miles, abigail...
还是冬天
In winter.
我知道有危险 你不需要提醒我
I am sensible to the dangers, john. You need not remind me.
我们可能会被英国人抓起来 这太愚蠢了
We could be taken by the british. That is madness.
尽管我千万分担心 他还是得去
My thousand fears notwithstanding, he shall go.
多少次我听到你抱怨
How many times have i heard you complain
新英格兰人的狭隘?
About the narrowness of new england men?
难道你要把这你不曾有过的机会 从他身边剥夺掉?
Would you deny him the opportunity you never had?
纳比
Nabby.
纳比
Nabby.
你们要出发了?
Are you leaving now?
是的
We are.
但我要带上...
But i will take with me...
一张年轻出众的女士的照片
A picture of a remarkable young lady.
你必须牢记的是什么?
And what must you always remember to do?
保重身体 多行善事
Be good and do good.
对
Yeah.
纳比 我的女儿
Nabby, my girl.
放轻松 坚强些 纳比
Easy now. Steady. Nabby.
亲爱的 来 傻孩子 纳比
Darling, come come. Don't be silly. Nabby.
查尔斯?
Charles?
你说过这次你会留下的
You said you would stay this time.
我离开因为我爱你
I go because i love you.
但为什么你带上约翰却不带我们?
But why does johnny get to go and not us?
也许会有那一天的
One day perhaps.
来 爸爸要走了你也不亲一口?
Now come now, you don't want to send your father away without a kiss, do you?
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles.
汤姆 过来
Tommy, come.
来吧
There we are.
凡事都要听从你♥爸♥爸的
Listen to your father on all things.
给我写信
Write to me.
争做国家的骄傲
Be an honor to your country,
家人的骄傲
A blessing to your family...
记住 你的一言一行
And remember you are accountable to your maker
都要对造物主负责
For all your words and actions.
我会记住的
I'll remember.
我爱你
I love you.
一定要回来 约翰
You come back to me, john.
艾比盖尔 - 保重 保重
Abigail-Godspeed. Godspeed.
我们走吧
Here we are.
(法语)
爸爸 和我一起念
Say it with me, papa.
噢 上帝 上帝啊
Oh, god. Dear god in heaven.
桅杆会修好的 是吧?
That mast can be repaired, yes?
我们会试试应急的前桅 先生
We will try to jury-Rig the foremast, sir.
右舷有船!
Sail to starboard!
右舷有船! - 哪个方向?
Sail to starboard!where away?
右舷3度!
Three points to starboard!
转向右舷! 右舷3度!
Turn to starboard! Three points to starboard!
是英国船只
Captain: it's british.
看到我们了吗?
Has it seen us?
帆缆上有人
There's men in the rigging.
水手长和炮手长上甲板!
Bosun and master gunner on deck!
是 先生!
我们逃不出她的视线
We cannot outrun her.
一经您下令...
With your permission...
我们就立刻开战 先生
We'll engage them, sir.
批准
Granted.
大副准备候命 - 约翰 快进船舱
First officer standby for action. John, go below.
快进船舱!
Go below!
水手长! - 是 先生!
Bosun! Yes, sir!
准备扬帆! - 遵命 先生!
Standby to make sail! Aye aye, sir!
主炮手! - 是 先生!
Chief gunner! Yes, sir!
尽全力准备火炮!
Prepare to fire as you bear!
遵命 先生! 快 你们都听到命令了!
Aye aye, sir! Come on, you heard the man!
伙计们 让开! 给大炮让道!
Make way, lads! May way for the guns!
先生 我不得不请求你回您的客舱
Now, sir, if you will oblige me by returning to your quarters.
你们任何人也不能妨碍我 履行我的职责
Neither you nor any man will prevent me from doing my duty.
亚当斯先生 我受命于议会
Mr. Adams, i am commanded by the congress
要将您安全地送往欧洲
To carry you safely to europe,
我必须这么做!
And i'll goddamn well do it!
回船舱吧
Now get below.
舵手! - 是!
Helmsman! - Aye!
剧集 | 约翰·亚当斯(2008) | 导航列表