剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
詹姆斯敦
第二季 第七集
让十字架在这里提醒我们
Let us go forth with this cross
我们为上帝的神旨而来
to remind us we serve god's purpose.
多么美好的一天 爱丽丝
What a wondrous day it is, Alice,
立起十字架 让所有邪恶的东西
to bring the message of the cross so that no more evil shades
不能再入侵我们的领地
might trespass upon our settlement.
我们可以在小树林里见面吗
We could meet in the woods.
亲吻吗
For kissing?
你想要也行
If that's what you want.
我想要
That's what I want.
这块地
What are we to do
我们怎么办 佩德罗
with all this land, Pedro?
种庄稼 先生
Farm it, sir.
对 对 太对了
True, true, and true again.
总督 每个人都有
This means, governor, that every man shall have
一块土地可以自己种植
a piece of earth to plant as his own.
要征服它 就得有更多人手
We will need more souls if we are to conquer it.
我希望你能和玛丽亚繁殖后代
I hope that you will breed with Maria. Hmm?
我知道你想让我高兴
I know how you like to please me.
希望你能很快给玛丽亚添个孩子
Let's hope you give Maria a child and soon.
认识你自己
Know thyself.
认识你自己
Know thyself.
你们知道自己在干什么吗
What do you suppose you're doing?
马辛杰榨取我们的血汗 他欠我们的
Massinger owes us a debt for what he stole.
我们要拿回来
We're taking payment.
提出索赔 法庭会判决的
Make your claim, and the court will deal with it.
我们预料这一切会由耶德利定夺
We predict that all of this will fall into yeardley's hands,
他会同意给我们应得的部分
so he is the man that can agree to settle what is due to us.
你们带走这些劳工的行为就叫偷窃
If you take these laborers, it will be considered a theft.
杰西琳
Jocelyn...
你和医生再见面的时候
When you speak with the doctor,
我希望他能向你求婚
I hope you will receive his proposal well.
亲爱的总督 我恳求您可怜可怜我
Dear governor, I implore that you pity me.
我所在的这个世界 最英俊的男人已经名花有主
I live in a world where the most handsome man is already taken.
权利 勇气
Authority, courage,
见识于一身 最有男子气概的男人
experience, the most manly man.
别人在您面前谁还算男人
Is it any wonder that others blemish before you?
沙罗兄弟带走了马辛杰的所有黑奴
The sharrows have taken every last negro from massinger's farm.
他们说那是他们的权利
They claim them as their right
是马辛杰欠他们烟草的债
in payment for massinger's theft of their tobacco.
那兄弟俩吃了火♥药♥了 这次就随他们吧
They've got brimstone in their liver, those two. Let's give them that.
我们得让他们服从判决 先生
We will make them kneel before the seat of judgment, sir.
我们没必要急着 事无巨细地
Let us be in no hurry to have every ounce of business
把马辛杰的土地相关事务
regarding massinger's land and labor recorded.
记录在案 沙罗兄弟的事我会解决
I'll deal with the sharrows.
希望您能送我回家
I was hoping that you would
亲爱的总督
walk me home, dear governor.
杰西琳 你再迷人也抵抗不了传统
Your charms, Jocelyn, cannot erase the common tradition.
寡妇不再婚的话
If a widow does not remarry,
她的名誉就会遭到众人践踏
then her reputation might meet with public sanction.
他们在这里会过得好些 爱丽丝
Their lives will be better here, Alice,
比起在马辛杰那里的时候
than ever they were at master massinger's.
佩德罗 你从没停止过
Pedro, you have never stopped
向我证明你的真心
trying to prove yourself to me,
每时每刻 点点滴滴
every day, a little bit, a little bit
直到我信任你
until I trust you.
你是最美的女人
You are the most beautiful.
你走路的样子
I see you walking.
左脚比右脚更可爱
Your left foot is more lovely than your right.
哦 但是两只脚都很...
Oh, but they are both--
别说了
no more talking.
元帅 我无意中听到了
Marshal, I couldn't help but overhear
你和总督的谈话
your conversation with our governor.
像马辛杰这样的土地主人死后
When a landowner such as massinger dies,
没有妻儿
he has no wife, no children.
就没有哪个馅饼
Is there no pie
你不想来分一块的吗
you do not seek to dig your finger into?
沙罗已经带走了马辛杰的黑奴
The sharrows have taken possession of massinger's negroes
作为对他们损失的赔偿
in payment for their losses.
寡妇啊寡妇
Widow, widow.
你就掺和吧 反正我看热闹不嫌事大
The more you meddle, the more I am amused.
但是土地呢 先生
But the land, sir.
公♥司♥会收回吗
Will it be returned to the company?
杰西琳 可以和你说句话吗
Jocelyn, might I speak with you?
可以 亲爱的克里斯托弗 明天吧
Yes, dear Christopher. Perhaps tomorrow?
我得走了
I am just about to leave.
杰西琳 你在躲着我
Jocelyn, are you avoiding me?
不知道你怎么会这么说
I don't know why you'd say such a thing.
有件事我必须说出来
Well, I dare not put off
一天都不能再拖了
what I have to say for one more day.
总督找过我了
Our governor spoke to me.
夫人 夫人
Ma'am! Ma'am!
是着凉了 或者受寒了
Oh, it's the chill, sir, or the damp
也可能是其他乱七八糟的原因
or perhaps something else altogether.
加油 拉
Come on! Pull!
拉 拉 拉
Pull. Pull. Pull.
拉
Pull!
加油
Come on!
拉
Pull!
别以为他是你的
Do not push a man to the ground
你就能推倒他
because you believe you own him.
我推他 因为我也被人推过
I prod him, as I was prodded,
这样活儿才能干完
so the work might get done.
要我看 你把另一个活生生的人推倒
I see only you taking another living soul to the ground
是为了满足 你想灭绝一切生物的凶残本性
because you are a brute needs to crush every living thing.
爱丽丝 我们一年的收成都没了
Alice, we've lost a whole year's crop.
你从来就没原谅过我 对吧
You have never forgiven me, have you?
我为什么要原谅你
Why should I?
你本应该是我的妻子
You were meant to be my wife.
我已经表示过遗憾了
I have named my regret.
那不是发自内心的忏悔
It was never true remorse.
你从来就没有过
Not from you. Never.
你要我怎么做 爱丽丝
What will it take, Alice?
非要我咽下最后一口气
Must I swallow my last breath
你才能原谅我吗
for you to cease hating me?
是的
Yes.
生儿育女是上帝赋予的工作
To have children is god's work.
是 夫人 沙罗夫人...
Yes, ma'am. Mistress sharrow is--
不 我是说你 玛丽亚
no, I mean you, Maria.
这就是我丈夫让佩德罗
It's a holy purpose that my husband
和你繁殖后代的神圣用心
told Pedro to breed with you.
是总督让你和我繁殖后代的
Did the governor tell you to breed with me?
玛丽亚
Maria...
你知道我眼里
You know my eyes have always seen
只有你…
the most beautiful woman--
回答我
answer me.
回答我
Answer me.
是他
He did.
亏我还信任你
I trusted you.
玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria. Maria.
那女人为什么要袭击佩德罗
Governor yeardley: What brought the woman to attack Pedro?
玛丽亚一直都很幽默的
Maria has always had the fiercest humor.
希望不是佩德罗告诉她
I hope that Pedro did not tell her
是我让他和她繁殖后代的
that I had instructed him to breed with her.
我没听到
I could not hear the matter of it.
我离得远
I was not close by. I...
我觉得她并不是有意想伤害他
Though I don't believe that she meant to harm him so.
他快死了
The man is dying.
她把整把刀捅进了他的内脏
She plunged the knife full into his gut.
当然不是有意的
Of course she meant to harm him.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表