剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
听话的劳力
obedient labor.
要是我们的人都像佩德罗一样
Imagine when our fields are full of men such as Pedro.
当我想到弗吉尼亚的前景
When I think of the purpose of Virginia,
这就是我看到的
that's what I see.
我们在这里
Here we are.
对你来说价格很公道的 在这里
Now, that's a fair price for you. Here.
别说出去 好吗
Keep this between us, yeah?
原来你在这儿
There you are.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
维里蒂 维里蒂
Verity, verity...
你这是要引起元帅
Should we bring the Marshall's attention
还是水手的注意
to us or the mariners',
他们会拿我的肝脏喂虫子的
they will feed my liver to the worms.
甜豆豆 我们只是
Sweetpea, we're only selling
卖♥♥些偷来的长筒袜
a few stolen stockings. No.
马裤 烛台
It's breeches, candlesticks.
和我们从打劫的
It's no more than our fair pickings
弗吉尼亚公♥司♥买♥♥来的
from the thieving trade
那些没什么分别
that the Virginia company do.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝 放开我
Alice-- let go of me.
我只是去告诉查克罗
I went to tell chacrow
我不能背叛我的同胞
that I cannot betray my own people.
我永远不会是那个告密的人
I would never act as an informant.
哦 塞拉斯
Oh, Silas...
你告诉查克罗你不干的时候
When you told chacrow that you refused,
他同意吗
did he accept it?
查克罗是个好人
Chacrow is a man of honor,
少见的好人
as good as any that I know.
爱丽丝 这事
Alice, you haven't spoken to anyone
你告诉过谁吗 有吗
about this, have you?
没有 我不会说的
No. I wouldn't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们还有货
We've got more cargo.
亲…亲爱的朋友
My fine friends, me wife and me,
我和我老婆做不了海盗生意
We're not cut out for pirating.
我们没那胆量
We haven't got the bowels for it.
我们还有不到一周就要回英国了
We sail to england in less than a week.
我们想在那之前出手
We want to trade before then.
明天黎明 是的
Tomorrow at dawn. Aye.
给我钱
Give me the money.
我明天黎明
I'm to go out at dawn tomorrow
去拿更多货
and collect more cargo.
我还以为你和水手都两清了
I thought you were done with mariners.
但是看来他们不想和我两清
Well, it seems they ain't done with me.
梅瑞德斯 梅瑞德斯
Meredith. Meredith!
该去拿货了 醒醒
The cargo. Wake up.
你要杀一个女人
Do you kill a woman? Uhh!
看见我回河边去
See? I walk back to the river.
就当没见过你
I will leave you be.
别走
Don't you go.
别走 亨利·沙罗
Don't you go, Henry sharrow.
他会杀了我的
He will kill me.
把他带过来
Bring him through!
老实交代
Let us out the truth.
谁是你的同伙
Which man here is your companion--
这家伙 他 哪个
this fella, him, which of them?
弄他起来
Get him up.
是谁
Who is it?
你们想在詹姆斯敦
Who is it here in jamestown
和谁做交易
you're intent on trading with?
沙罗先生认为我们的书♥记♥官
Master sharrow believes the recorder
撞见了这帮恶棍的肮脏交易
disturbed these villains at their foul business
他们怕走漏风声 就杀了他
and they killed him lest he report.
先生们 这个人坚持不了多久
Gentlemen, If this man is not tended soon,
他会失血过多而死的
He will bleed to death.
铁匠
Blacksmith.
交代吧 你这个魔鬼
Declare your guilt, you devil.
承认你杀人的罪行吧
Admit the murder.
承认吧 否则就让你
Admit the murder, or you will see
尝尝我们权威的惩罚
what our authority looks like.
好好看看 正义把杀死
Behold the justice inflicted upon the man
卡斯特尔书♥记♥官的人绳之以法
who killed recorder castell.
默西 默西
Mercy. Mercy.
都看到了吧
Do you see?
你们亲眼看到了 我们的统治是
Do you witness what merciless authority
建立在多么无情的基础上
our governance is built upon?
你那个时候 在树林里
What were you doing out in the woods
干什么 鲁特夫人
that hour, Mrs. Rutter?
水 我去提水
Water. I was fetching water.
我是三岁小孩儿吗
Do you imagine the wind has blown my wits away?
水 水呢
Water? Water?
差点被割喉的那个是我 好吧
Ain't I the one who had my throat cut, huh?
他们也都在 沙罗兄弟
There were others there, the sharrows.
你问他们吧
Ask them.
维里蒂 我手里只有斧子
Verity, my ax is all that I had.
我怕那人真的会杀了你
I believed the man would kill you...
我没怪你
I ain't blaming you.
我必须使出全力
And if I had not struck him hard enough--
塞拉斯 我感激不尽
uh, Silas, I'm nothing but grateful.
你用斧头我们都理解 塞拉斯
Now, that'd tell us why you used your ax, Silas.
可那人都已经倒在地上流血了
Why did you take your fists to the face
你为什么还要用拳头揍他
of a man bleeding on the ground?
我不是责怪你 老弟
I ain't condemning you, brother.
我和你之间的唯一区别是
The only difference between you and me is
我知道我是个畜生
I know I'm a beast.
走吧
Let's go.
佛伦为什么坚持要让我们相信
Why did farlow insist that we all must
是水手杀了塞缪尔
conclude the mariner killed Samuel?
克里斯托弗 你好像怀疑他
Christopher, you sound suspicious.
合情合理 杰西琳
For good reason, Jocelyn.
我听说在英国那边
I learned from england that farlow is followed
佛伦负债累累
by a plague of debts.
如果真有间谍
If there is a spy amongst us,
他会不会被西班牙的金子收买♥♥
wouldn't he be bought by Spanish gold?
我还以为你不关心政♥治♥呢
I thought you preferred to ignore politics.
我关心的只有你的安全
What matters to me is that you are safe.
亲爱的克里斯托弗
Dear Christopher.
佩德罗
Pedro!
主人
Master.
你和我 佩德罗
You and I, Pedro,
我们会成为互相信任的好伙伴
we'll become trusted companions,
不需要棍棒或鞭笞
no need for the club or the lash.
像这样的种植园只有和谐合作经营
A plantation such as this can only work with Harmony.
才能开花结果 对吧
Wouldn't you agree?
您能从我每天干的活里 看到我的感激 先生
You will see my thanks in every day's work, sir.
只有遵从才能创造
Peace and prosperity can only come
和平和繁荣 尊贵的佩德罗
with obedience, noble Pedro.
安哥拉人都敬重你
The Angolans here respect you.
我相信你在他们当中
I trust that you will become
能传达我的声音
my voice amongst them.
我希望你能教会他们
I will look to you to teach them
只有他们热爱主人
that we will all enjoy the best of blessings
我们才能共同繁荣
if they love their master.
我们会好好干的 先生
We will labor, sir,
直到或许哪天佩德罗
until the day might come when Pedro
能有自己的土地
might have his own farm.
我敬重你的尊严 佩德罗
I treasure your pride, Pedro.
所以我才觉得你难能可贵
It's why you're so esteemed to me.
难能可贵 -值得珍惜
Esteemed? Valuable.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表