剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
所有辛苦劳作
Every working man in the town
想过好生活的人都过来
who cares about his livelihood, gather round.
辛苦一年的收成 被人抢走了
A whole year's work robbed from us.
是的 告诉我们
Aye. Tell us!
骗我们说是私掠船
Privateers, we're told.
如果我们的烟草会失窃
Now, if our tobacco can go missing,
那谁的都不能幸免
then any man's can, yeah?
我看你胆敢
You dare to fire off your musket
在定居地开枪 沙罗
in the settlement, sharrow?
为什么我们的烟草失窃了
We want to know why our tobacco was stolen out at sea,
总督的却没有 给我们个解释
when our governor's was not.
对
Yes.
是吗
Is that right?
这样的事应该是
The proper place for matters such as this is
由议院处理的事
the house of burgesses.
谁都知道耶德利不想让我们过得好
Everyone knows how yeardley resents our prospering.
西班牙人要来了
The Spanish are coming.
天主教腓力教皇
Philip the papist has sent
已经派了信徒船来攻击我们了
a fleet of warships to attack us.
他们随时都会登陆我们这片海岸
They might be off our coast any day now.
詹姆斯敦的人们 我们很快会被围攻
People of jamestown, we will soon be under siege.
这里的每个人都必须进入备战状态
Every man amongst you must prepare for battle.
元帅会下令
The marshal will order you into readiness
开始防御
to defend our settlement.
我们在这里的目的是神圣的
Our purpose here is holy.
上帝与我们同战
We fight with god on our side.
对
Yes!
附近农场每家每户
Families from the farms close by
都必须进入到防御工事内
must gather inside the fortifications
不得离开 做好保护我们殖民地的准备
and remain here to make ready to defend our colony.
是
Yes!
詹姆斯敦
第二季 第六集
世界怎么变黑了
How the world does darkle.
耶德利夫人 这是上帝的神迹
A dispatch from god, lady yeardley,
警告我们威胁正在逼近
to warn us that menace draws near
我们必须做好战斗的准备
and that we must be ready to fight it.
这不正应了总督
Henry: Don't it suit the governor to have such news
在门前暴♥动♥时宣布的消息吗
when there is an uprising on his own doorstep?
我们怎么办 亨利
What shall we do now, Henry?
塞拉斯 我知道这是怎么回事
Silas, I know what this means.
我在英国家里的时候见过
I've seen it before back at my home in england.
恐怖的魔鬼就要来了
Some terrible spirit is coming here.
别害怕 亲爱的
It's all right, love.
总督 为什么西班牙人
Governor, why is it
会选在这个时候入侵我们
the Spanish choose to invade us now?
因为他们一直觊觎我们的殖民地
Because they have always coveted our colony.
先生 肯定是因为他们在这里安插了间谍
Sir, surely it is because they have a spy amongst us.
我想不通为什么您不揭发
I do not understand why you stand back from denouncing--
我们很快就要面对西班牙大炮
we might soon be facing Spanish cannons.
不用你在我后面叽叽喳喳
I do not need you snapping at my heels, madam.
谁
Who is it?
别过来 别过来
Keep away! You keep away!
是我 默西·默特尔 先生
It's mercy myrtle, sir.
卡斯特尔遗孀的女仆 没别人
Widow castell's maid and no one else.
马辛杰先生 你眼睛看不到了
Master massinger, you can't see anything.
整个世界都黑得像地狱
The whole world's as black as hell.
先生 来抓住我的手
Sir, will you take my hand?
你为什么要帮我
Why would you help me?
为什么 先生 因为你需要帮助
Why, sir, because you need help.
雷德先生
Master read.
睁大眼睛 小伙子
Keep your eyes open, lad.
我们得多铸造一些刀剑和匕♥首♥
We'll need swords, read, and daggers.
很快会下命令 把所有
A call will go out for anything
能熔的都熔掉制成武器弹♥药♥
that might be smelted and made into weapons or ammunition.
剑我能造 先生
Well, I can forge swords, sir,
不过造戟更快些
but it will be quickest to make some halberds
而且不会用的人也更容易上手
and easier to use for them that aren't skilled.
你为什么看起来如此满足 雷德先生
Why do you look so contented, master read?
因为这是男人证明
Oh, something like this gives a man
自己的绝佳时机
a chance to prove himself.
向从未涉足这里的国王
Prove himself to a king
证明自己 还是向用鞭子抽你
who hasn't as much as set foot here
用绞绳缠住你脖子的
or to a governor who had you whipped
总督证明
and hanged by your neck?
你是想向一个女人显示你的勇气
You mean display your courage to a woman?
你脏兮兮的脸藏不住你骑士的心
Your filthy face cannot hide your chivalrous heart.
你以为女人没有骑士精神的冲动
Suppose a woman has no call for chivalry.
我让你答应我
When I asked you to promise me
不要爱上我的时候
you wouldn't love me,
不是因为你是个铁匠
it was not because you are a blacksmith.
而是因为你是个男人
It's because you're a man.
维里蒂 太阳黑了是个征兆
Verity, the black sun was a sign.
你看出什么奇怪的事了
Do you see anything strange about?
地狱之门 女人 太奇怪了
Huh. Hell's teeth, woman. It's all strange.
要开战了 我们还来取吃的
There's to be a war, and here we are fetching food.
哦 你看看他们
Oh, look at them.
都趾高气扬的 觉得自己了不起了
Strutting cocks, the lot of them.
我也想和他们一起去战斗
Well, I want to be in amongst the fighting.
维里蒂 你不能去
Verity, you can't.
你听过说玛莉·阿布瑞吗
Did you ever hear of Mary ambree?
来啊 岗特之战号♥角已经吹响
♪ Come all ye to hear of the battle of gaunt ♪
英勇无敌的上尉 死亡也向她屈服
♪ a captain courageous that death could not daunt ♪
来吧 噢 你 来吧 噢 你
♪ come, oh, ye, come, oh, ye ♪
以一挡二 以一挡三首当其冲
♪ by two and by three ♪
她就是玛莉·阿布瑞
♪ first into battle was Mary ambree ♪
在刚果 我是最好的持剑武士
In kongo, I was the best warrior with a sword.
大家都知道
Everybody knew it.
西班牙人会见识到的
The Spanish will see it.
我听过西班牙人打仗的事
I have heard tales of the Spaniards fighting men.
残暴成性 冷血无情
Ruthless. Merciless.
令人发指的酷刑
Vile torturers.
希望他们快点来
I hope they will come soon.
关闭大门
Close up the gates!
立定
Hold hard!
他怎么了
What has become of him?
天黑下来时 先生 他就在那里
As the sky went black, sir, there he were,
他对着空气哭喊咒骂踢打
cursing and roaring and striking at nothing.
我从没见过谁那么可怜
I ain't never seen nothing so pitiful.
可怜 可悲 凄惨 悲惨
Pitiable. Pitying. Piteous. Sorrowful.
把他带到我的药店 默西
Bring him to my apothecary, mercy.
佩德罗 我血液里流淌的都是虚弱
Pedro, I have such frail blood.
胆小怕事是我唯一的信仰
Cowardice is me only religion.
我怕得要命 会像野兔一样逃跑的
I fear as men die about me, I will run like a hare.
佩德罗 你却有着惊人的胆识
Pedro, you are a man of rare pluck.
我怎么能像你那样
Where might I find the same?
抖抖你的胡子 梅瑞德斯·鲁特
Shake your beard, Meredith rutter.
你自己的灵魂惨兮兮
You're dying already
爬在地上 你就已经要死了
from the creeping and crawling around your own soul.
揍死神屁♥股♥ 朋友
Give death a slap, my friend, yeah?
怎么揍
But how?
你们当中谁来值守第一班夜岗
Which men amongst you will take the first night watch?
我来 元帅
I will, marshal!
我有全弗吉尼亚最亮的眼睛
I have the best eyes in all of Virginia.
鲁特先生和我一起
And so will master rutter.
我的朋友想让全詹姆斯敦看到
My brave companion wishes to show to jamestown
他是个勇敢无畏的战士
that he is a fearless warrior.
鲁特 要值守夜岗的话
If you are to be the watch, rutter,
就必须清醒点
then you will be sober.
元帅
Marshal?
你听说过玛莉·阿布瑞上尉吗
Did you ever hear of captain Mary ambree?
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表