剧集 | 詹姆斯·梅:人在(2020) | 导航列表
It was at this point Amazon asked us to make this a bit more family-friendly.
没有礼物给你 小男孩
No presents for you, little boy.
没有礼物给你 你这个小...
No presents for you, you little...
好吧 那个并没有持续多久
Well, that didn't last long.
摄像机呢?
Where's the camera?
这附近有没有摄像头?
Is there a camera anywhere nearby?
你好吗? -糟糕透了
How are you doing? - Badly.
那个村里有人来吗?
Is there anybody from the village up here?
我的意思是这里有观众吗? -没有
I mean, I...Is there an audience up here? - No.
所以他们做这些只是为了自己的满足?
So they're just doing it for their own gratification?
是的 -所以这是一个危险的邪教?
Yeah. - So it's a dangerous cult.
现在他们要烧死我们了
Now they're gonna burn us.
前面有个人跑进了树林
One bloke went off into the woods.
我想不会有人能再见到他了
I don't think he's ever gonna be seen again.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
关于活人献祭的事 我想
Something about human sacrifice, I think.
幸运的是 在我扮成来自地狱的蜂蜜怪物 四处飘荡之后
Luckily, the only sacrifice was my last remaining shred of credibility
唯一的牺牲是我仅存的一点信誉
after hours wafting around dressed as the Honey Monster from hell.
我想如果我只是静静地坐在这里 不理他们
I think if I just sit here quietly and ignore them,
就没人知道我与它有任何关系
no one will ever know that I was anything to do with it.
如果谁想要糖衣麦片 我等会回酒店给你拿
Well, if anybody wants any sugar puffs, I'll be in my hotel room later.
那么 从西西里岛开始 在为期12周的漫长旅程之后
So, after a 12-week odyssey which began way down in Sicily,
我漫步北上穿过意大利
I've meandered up through Italy,
经停罗马、托斯卡纳和都灵等城市
stopping off at Rome, Tuscany and Turin, to name a few,
现在几乎来到了白云石山脉的最北端
and now I'm almost at the northernmost tip of the Dolomites,
我和最后一幕在这里有约
where I have a date with the final scene.
观众们 我们距离结束这次史诗般的旅程 非常非常近了
Well, viewers, we're very near the end of this really very, very epic journey
意大利其实是一个很小的国家
around what is actually quite a small country.
我们已经走了数千公里了
We've done thousands and thousands of kilometers,
我记不准到底是多少公里了 但这次旅程非常棒
I've slightly lost track, but it's been amazing,
我是说看看我们做过的所有事
I mean, look at all the things we've done.
太爽了
It's just tremendous.
125CC排量的维斯帕
125cc Vespa,
一台造就了意大利的机器
one of the machines that made Italy what it is.
很完美
Perfect.
谢谢你. -不客气.
Grazie. - Prego.
我觉得这些片段很不错
I thought these bits were good.
行了 我要踢了
Okay, here I go.
球进了
It's a goal.
好棒!
Yes!
自从我到了这里 我就一直迫不及待地想切奶酪 所以...
I've been desperate to cut the cheese ever since I arrived here, so...
我不能这么说
I can't.
不过 下面这些镜头我就不确定了
I wasn't sure about these bits, though.
皮划艇不走直线 汤姆 有点问题
It won't go straight, Tom. There's something wrong with it.
我觉得它让人害怕
I find that very disturbing.
这是我的手 这是恩佐的手
There's my hands, there's Enzo's hands.
还有这一幕 我记得
Oh, and there was that. I remember that.
这些是地球上保存最完好的罗马遗迹
These are the best-preserved Roman ruins on the entire planet.
我不确定下面这些镜头 最后有没有播放出来
I'm not sure these bits actually made it in.
后面没有铃铛
Doesn't have a bell on the end.
洗手间在哪?
Where is the bathroom?
请你们安静点好吗?
Could you be quiet? Silencia, por favore.
看看我们见到的那些了不起的人
And look at all the amazing people we've encountered.
有她
There was her...
你想干什么? -那甚至都不是英语
What the dick do you want? - That's not even English.
他
Him.
她 -一般般就是普普通通
Her. - Cosi, cosi, so-and-so.
还有他 他很棒
And him. He was good.
意大利队的队长已经正确识别出了牛奶罐
The captain of the Italian football squad has correctly identified the milk jug.
令人愉快
Delightful.
你们来吗?
You coming?
但没有这些人跟着就好了
Could have done without this lot in tow, though.
还有那些穿着愚蠢道具服装的人
And those people in silly costumes.
我觉得他们有点 开始享受仪式性的鞭打了
I think they're all getting off on the ritualistic whipping a bit.
不是吧?
Seriously?
所以 在旅行了几千公里后 我们已经游遍了意大利
So, after several thousand miles, we've run out of Italy,
也就是说要抛下我的熊猫汽车
which means it's time to ditch la mia Panda,
步行穿过这片雪地
and take the last few steps through the snow on foot,
希望我能发表些深刻的见解
in the hope I may say something profound.
观众们 这次旅程行将结束了 我要告诉你们我的想法
Well, viewers, we're at the end, and I have to tell you what I think.
但我想回到最开始那里
Well, actually, I'd like to go right back to the very beginning,
就是我讲
where I was talking about
我们对意大利和意大利人
all the clichés and stereotypes that we, you know,
所持有的那些陈词滥调和刻板印象的时候
attach to Italy and the Italian people.
其中一些是真的
Some of them are true.
意大利确实混乱
It is chaotic,
杂乱无章
it is disorganized.
意大利人说话时确实会摆动手臂 有点夸张
They do wave their arms around when they speak. It is theatrical.
意大利官僚主义严重
The bureaucracy is overwhelming.
意大利人会率先承认这一点
The Italians will be the first to admit this.
而且这让他们很恼火
And it annoys them.
但这确实赋予了它魅力 让其成为旅游胜地
But that does make it a very charming place to visit.
让一切都变得有点像探险
It makes everything a bit of an adventure.
但其实 我认为意大利真正的魅力
But, actually, I think the real power of Italy
传播到了更广阔的世界里
is exerted far and wide in the greater world.
因为如果想一下所有那些代表
Because if you think of all the things that signify
令人知足而美好的生活、积极宣传的事物
a contented, w-well-lived life, well-campaigned,
就是风景、别♥墅♥、湖畔
it's, you know, view, villa, lakeside,
白葡萄酒、午餐
bottle of white wine, lunch,
西装、摩托艇
suit, motor launch,
霰弹枪、手提包
shotgun, handbag,
跑车、家用电器、碳纤维自行车
sports car, domestic appliance, carbon-fiber bicycle,
大理石厨房♥工作台面
marble kitchen worktops.
所有这些东西
All these things are more desirable
当前面加上“意大利”一词时 都变得让人更想得到
when they have the word "Italian" in front of them.
这就是我想要表达的观点
And that's the point I'm trying to make.
我们光顾这个国家
We patronize this country,
我们因为它那种可爱的困惑 拍拍它的头
we pat it on the head for its endearing befuddlement,
但事实上 我们完完全全地
but in truth, we're all completely on our knees
为意大利和意大利人而折服
in front of Italy and the Italians.
我们每个人心里都或多或少
A small part of every single one of us
很想成为意大利人
does want to be Italian.
而我准备好了
And I'm ready.
现在 我只能说再见
It just remains for me to say ciao
下次再见
and arrivederci
我们下个地方见
and see you in the next place.
谢谢你们的陪伴
Thank you for coming along.
剧集 | 詹姆斯·梅:人在(2020) | 导航列表