吉伦 看着我 你是什么
Kieren, look at me. what are you?
我是个部分死亡综合症患者
I am a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer.
未治疗状态下的行为并非我的过错
What I did in my untreated state was not my fault.
回家会对你有好处的
It's going to be good for you, going home.
现在政♥府♥打算把这些危险的魔鬼
And now the government is putting these dangerous fiends
放回我们的社区
back into our community.
当他们初次从墓中苏醒时
When they first rose from the grave,
处于极其原始的状态
they were in a very primitive state,
但现在他们接受了正规治疗
but now they are properly medicated.
无论受过治疗与否 僵尸就是僵尸
A rotter's a rotter - drugs or no drugs.
只要发现他们 我们就要处理
If there's any round 'ere, we'll deal with 'em.
他们是十恶不赦的杀手
They are vicious killers.
诺顿村的牺牲永远不会被遗忘
Roarton's sacrifice will never be forgotten.
只要我还有一口气在
As long as I draw breath.
我只想从世上消失 当我听说里克...
I just wanted to disappear. When I heard about Rick...
他们找到里克了
They've found Rick.
国防部在阿富汗找到了他
MOD found him in Afghanistan.
他还活着吗 他们找到他时他还活着吗
What, he's alive? They've found him alive!?
部分活着
Partially.
还没上完厕所吗
Have you finished in the bathroom?
我刚进来
I've only just got in.
你要蹲很久吗
Are you going to be long?
史蒂夫 你还要在里面多久
Steve, how long are you going to be in there?
你把水烧上 我马上出来
Well, put the kettle on and then I'll be done.
史蒂夫 我要上班了
Steve! I've got to get to work.
"它们从哪冒出来的"
'Where are they all coming from?'
"这里也全是僵尸"
'They're over here, too.'
你来干嘛
What do you want?
"这儿 过来"
'Here, over here.'
我就是想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
昨晚警告我比尔要来还有...
For warning me last night about Bill and...
我不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
是为了爸爸妈妈
I did it for Mum and Dad.
他们蠢死了 如果比尔直接冲进来
They're stupid enough. They'd have defended you
他们会冲上去保护你的
if Bill had burst in without warning.
无论如何 我就是想谢谢你
Well, either way, I... just wanted to say thanks.
不要谢我
Not accepted.
"你在干什么 他在啃他"
'What are you doing? He's eating him.'
滚开啦
Piss off.
"-这边走 -他跑哪去了 从侧面走"
'This way.' 'Where'd he go? Take the side out.'
现在你跟比尔·梅西一条心了是吗
So you and Bill Macy are best friends now?
-你明知他一直恨我 -走开 滚出我房♥间
- You know he's always hated me. - Get out! Get out of my room!
滚出去
Get out!
要续杯吗
Need a refill?
不用了 我要减量
No, I'm all right. I'm, er, trying to cut down.
我明白
Know what you mean.
每天超过三杯我就得不停跑厕所
More than three cups and I'm in and out of the loo all day and all night.
而且那颜色
And the colour!
我不知道要不要咨♥询♥下加里森医生
I don't know if i should contact Dr Garrison because the colour...
能别在这时候讨论尿色吗 史蒂夫
Can we not discuss the colour of urine at the moment, please, Steve?
惊魂一夜啊
Crazy night.
确实如此
Yes. Yes it was.
我看报道 昨晚的大风
Er, according to reports, gale force winds
时速都有60英里了
reached speeds of up to 60 miles an hour.
刮倒了许多树
Lots of trees down.
-火车站水漫金山了 -那么严重
-Train station's completely flooded. - Flooded?
地下道 我们警告过的
The underpass. We told them,
董事会成员去年就警告过的
all of us on the board told them last year,
排水系统年久失修需要更换
the drainage system was out of date and needed to be replaced
可他们就是不听
but they wouldn't listen.
还矢口否认
Completely in denial.
结果三寸大雨倾盆 他们就束手无策了
Then three inches of rain fall, and they're absolutely buggered.
-那你在家没事吗... -我在待命
- Are you still going to be all right to, um...? - I'm on call.
我告诉克莱夫有急事再找我
I've told Clive not to contact me unless it's an emergency.
好的 你♥爸♥爸今天会陪你
Good. Your dad's staying with you today.
以防万一嘛 会很好玩的
Precautions. It'll be fun.
那你今天不去参加典礼了是吧
So you're not coming to the ceremony, then?
我陪你去
I'm going with you.
什么典礼
What's the ceremony?
不能说
I'm not allowed to say.
不 我们不是那个意思
Er, no, that's not what we said.
-别给你哥哥说典礼的事 -不是的
- Don't tell your brother about the ceremony. - No.
-这是你的原话 -洁迈玛 别这样
- That's what you said. - Jemima, come on.
那你们愿意我说出来是吗 那好吧
So you want me to tell him, do you? All right, fine.
是纪念复生受害者的典礼
It's a ceremony honouring the victims of the Rising.
也就是那些被你吃了脑子的可怜人
The people whose brains you ate, basically.
-洁迈玛 快闭嘴 -闭上嘴
- Jemima, just shut up! - Shut your mouth.
这个家算完蛋了
This family is fucked.
不然他看起来会有些苍白
Otherwise he'd look a bit pale and that, you know.
这有点...
This is a bit...
我明白 我不...
Yeah, I know, I don't...
我不敢直视这一页 实在太...
I tend not to look at that page cos it's, er...
-真揪心 -是有点 确实
- It's really disturbing. - It's a bit... Yeah, yeah it is.
估计他今天中午就会回来
So he'll be coming back today. Around lunchtime.
治疗中心可以帮你们请一位治疗师
Now centre said you can have access to a therapist.
治疗师 你是在嘲笑我们吗
A therapist! Are you taking the piss?
-比尔 -我建议你接受 比尔
- Bill! - I'd suggest you take up the offer, Bill.
因为里克跟你们最后一次见他时
You know, cos Rick, he's going to be different
大不相同了
from when you last saw him...
我们还没走投无路 简妮特
We're not fucking tapped, Janet!
要是改主意了 我的电♥话♥就在背面
My number's on the back, if you want it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
"亲爱的伦 我知道他是你的最爱
"Dear Ren. Know this guy is your fave.
"你将远行
"You're going to go far.
"而我会伴你左右
"And I'll be right there next to you,
"继续给你讲蠢笑话 让你难堪
"telling dumb jokes and embarrassing you.
"我和我爸的破事 我会处理好 我发誓
"This shite with me dad. I'll sort it. Swear I will.
"里克留"
"Rick."
请进
Come in.
你不舒服吗 怎么一个人在上面
Doesn't seem right, you up here on your tod.
想看点什么吗
Fancy watching something?
买♥♥了五张新碟片 刚到货
Got five new discs, just come in the post.
这部我看过很多遍
I've seen this one loads of times.
不过不要紧
Don't mind, though.
我就喜欢翻来覆去看一部 无惊无喜
I like watching films over and over. No surprises.
剧情都能了如指掌
You know what you're going to get second time around.
好了 把身子转过去好吗 儿子
Right, if you wouldn't mind just turning around for me, son?
-来 -你确定会用了吗
- Come on. - Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我把说明读得滚瓜烂熟了
I've read them instructions back to front.
就像撕膏药一样
Just like taking off a plaster.
撕得越快 痛苦越少
Quicker you do it, the less painful it is.
别 我觉得好像不太对
Right, no. I don't think that's actually right...
开始了
Here we go!
我先扶你起来 儿子
Let's get you up, son.
一会再继续好了
Finish that later, eh?
起来 好样的 来进去
Up, up. Good lad. In we go.
-怎么了 不 不 -低头 进橱柜
- What? No, no, no. - Head down. In the cupboard.
我不喜欢幽闭空间
I don't like confined spaces...
别担心 待一会儿就好
OK, you'll only be there for five minutes.
我保证 快 进去
I promise. Move, move. Go on.
里面有手电筒 别出声
There's a torch there. Shhh!
沃克先生
Mr Walker?
说好11点来看♥房♥♥的
The 11 o'clock viewing.
对 进来吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, come on in.
你好 进来吧 厨房♥在你们左边
Hi. Hello. Come on through. Kitchen's just there on your left.
厨具取用都很方便
Er, handy for all sorts of, cooking stuff.
别怕 没事了 是我啊小吉
Ahhh! Shhh! Kier, it's me.
他们都走了 儿子
They've gone, son, they've gone.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好点了
Bit better.