对我来说最糟糕的副作用
The worst side effects, for me,
就是闪回
are the flashbacks.
我对她做过的事 历历在目
It's so vivid, what I did to her,
这种愧疚感 折磨着我
and the guilt, it's crippling.
现在政♥府♥打算把这些危险的魔鬼
Now the government is putting these dangerous fiends
放回我们的社区
back into our community.
只要发现他们 我们就要处理
If there's any round 'ere, we'll deal with 'em.
我认识你
I know you.
所有活人都怕什么
What is every living person afraid of?
-我们 -是死亡 长眠不醒
- Us. - Death. The Big Sleep.
好消息 里克要回家了
Great news. Rick is coming home.
-里克和吉伦一样回归了 -像吉伦那样吗
- Rick's back like Kieren's back. - Like Kieren...
-行尸走肉 -洁迈玛
- Dead man walking. - Jemima!
当你死后 一切都变成狗屁了
When you died, everything turned to shit.
生命什么都不是了
Life didn't mean anything any more.
我被感染了 告诉薇姬我一直爱她
I'm infected! Tell Vicky I've always loved her.
你是说我的薇姬吗
My Vicky?
闹够了 我们应该把他们上交吗
That's enough! Think we should hand them over to the civvies?
-不 -那你来动手吧 你枪法比我好
- No. - You do the honours. You're a better shot than me.
-你要做什么 -动手
- What are you doing? - Do it!
你没必要事事听他的 知道吗
You don't have to do everything he tells you, you know.
再也不用了
Not any more.
该给雪莉打电♥话♥了
Time to call Shirl.
他和里克出去了
He'll be out with Rick.
或是掉沟里了
Or in a ditch somewhere.
不行 得给雪莉通报一声
No, we have to call Shirley about this.
你告诉她 她就要向治疗中心汇报
You call her, she'll call the Treatment Centre
他们会把他带走的 你希望如此吗
and they'll take him away. Do you want that?
我们不能再失去他了 苏
We can't lose him again, Sue.
不会的
We won't.
要我把网拿进来吗
Do you want me to get the netting in?
-滚开 -我很抱歉
- Get off. - I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
你竟偏袒那僵尸 里克 太给我丢脸了
You embarrassed me, Rick. Siding with that rotter!
爸爸 我...
Dad, I...
违背军令 这消息会迅速传开的
Insubordination. It'll spread. Like piss downhill.
他这下开心了
Oh, he's lovin' this.
牵着他僵尸女友在军团酒吧潇洒
You saw him swanning into the Legion with his rotter girlfriend.
-爸爸 -那群臭僵尸都在幸灾乐祸呢
- Dad... - The Walker lad were smiling ear to rotten ear.
必须得除掉他 你必须下手
He's got to go, and you've got to do it.
我有阿司匹林 你要吗
Got some aspirin if you want?
我 得回去了
I, uh, best get back.
理事会晨会
Morning council meeting.
咱俩昨晚的事
This, what happened last night...
要是走漏风声 我饭碗就丢了
if word got out, I'd...lose my job.
天哪 代价太他妈大了
Oh, Jesus, there'd be hell to pay.
你以为我好意思告诉别人
You think I want it known
我和你这种人上♥床♥了
I shagged someone like you?
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
行吧 你嘴巴闭紧点
Good. Keep your mouth shut.
村里人要是知道我和僵尸睡了
People round here found out I slept with a rotter,
非吊死我不可
I'd be strung up.
-你来这做什么 -你来这做什么
- What are you doing here? -What are you doing here?
我在安养院时认识艾米的奶奶
Amy's Nan. I knew her. At the hospice.
我来归还一些她的旧物
Came to give her some left over belongings.
是么 这样啊
Oh. Right.
你呢
You?
救助服务
I'm doing outreach.
是么 这样啊
Oh, right.
与半死症患者面对面交流
Partially Deceased face to face relations.
今晚吃猪肉 菲利普
We're having pork tonight, Philip.
pork亦有与女子做♥爱♥之意
你喜欢猪肉 是吧 亲爱的
You like pork, don't you, love?
对
Yep.
去笼子里做什么
What are we doing at the cage?
我们得去拿点油漆
We need to get some of that paint.
好吧 腿疼死了
Oh, right. Bloody leg's killing me.
但是值得
Worth it, though.
一晚赚200镑
200 squid for a night's work.
去吧 伙计
Go on, mate.
看到笼子里有僵尸吗
You see any rotters caged up?
快进去 你个软蛋
Get your arse in there, you soft get.
等我拿到钱 首先要做的
You know, first thing I'm going to do with this money,
就是买♥♥大量维C 感觉我虚弱得要命
I'm going to buy myself vitamin C in bulk. I feel rough as dogs, man.
我肯定是染上流感了...
I must be getting that cold that's going...
-你要干什么 -你被隔离了
- What are you doin'? - You're being quarantined.
-什么 -你被咬了 随时可能转化
- What?! - You got bit. You could turn any time.
那是个都市传说 加里 沃克自己说的
That's an urban myth, Gaz! Walker lad said so himself!
骗鬼去吧 你们僵尸之间还挺互相帮助的
Likely story. You dead 'uns stick together, eh?
你是为了薇姬吧 因为我昨晚说的话
This is about Vicky, innit? 'Bout what I said last night?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
好又省超♥市♥ 全面开放
莉兹
Lisa!
莉兹
Lisa!
你当时在场
You were there.
那时的片段 常闪现在我脑海
I have flashbacks. From that time.
我的药物 会重建我的记忆
My medication. Rebuilds connections in my memory.
莉兹被杀的时候你在场
You were there when Lisa was killed.
是你杀她的时候
When you killed her.
是你杀的 不是随便什么人
You killed her. She wasn't killed.
是你杀了她
You killed her.
对 是我杀的
When I killed Lisa.
所以你是来开脱责任的吗 找借口
So you come to talk yer way out of it? Make excuses?
不是
No.
你记得当时的我吗
You remember me. From then?
看到我做了什么吗
Did you see what I did?
感觉如何
And how does it feel?
感觉很糟糕
It feels awful.
我不像他们 我不觉得
I'm not one of those people who thinks that
我们当时做的事无所谓
what we did was all right
因为那是生存需要
because it was necessary for our survival,
或者我们是某种高级物种
or that we were somehow an advanced species,
所以杀人没什么关系
so killing the living doesn't count.
有关系 我确实杀了她
It does count. I did kill her.
我只能说
And all I can say is that
我愿意付出一切逆转过去
I would have done anything to have stopped it.
所以你觉得我是个懦夫
So you think I'm a coward?
不
No.
你也看到了 我本可以阻止的
You saw me. I could have stopped it.
也许吧
Maybe.
说到负罪感
Talk about guilt.
想象一下 你最好朋友的父母望着你
Try looking the parents of your mate in the eye
他们觉得你是个英雄
and having them think you're a hero,
而其实你只是个虚伪的骗子
when really you're a fake and a liar.
我跟莉兹的父母说我当时...
I told Lisa's parents I'd run...
我跟每个人都说我当时没子弹了
I told everyone that I'd run out of bullets.
但我当时明明有子弹
And I hadn't run out of bullets.
只是没办法朝我的亲哥哥开枪
I just couldn't pull the trigger on my own brother.
不管他是不是僵尸 我下不了手
Rabid rotter or not. I couldn't do it.
我很高兴你没开枪 小洁
I'm glad you didn't, Jem.
真的吗
Are you?
真的 真的
I am. I really am.
我要去找莉兹的父母 我要去...
I'm going to Lisa's parents. I'm going to, erm...
去尽力让他们不那么心痛
I'm going to try and bring them some peace.
小吉
Kier.
等等我
Wait for me.
一定要弄成是他背叛了你的样子
It has to look like he turned on you.
在诺顿村有些人觉得
I mean, there's some in Roarton that
那些东西也是人
think these things are people.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
你杀了他之后 就说
When you've finished him, say something like,