我不能跟你走 现在还不行
I can't come with you. Not just yet.
因为里克
Rick?
我觉得他看起来像个混♥蛋♥
He seemed like a dickhead, if you ask me.
那是他对他爸爸做的伪装
Oh, it's an act he puts on with his dad.
你认为他也会变吗
You think he'll change too?
-是的 -你真是个痴情的乐天派
- Yes. - You're such a soppy optimist.
乐天派 艾米 我曾自杀过
Optimist? Amy, I killed myself.
好吧 你是个有抑郁倾向的乐天派
OK, so you're an optimist with depressive tendencies.
你走了我会难过的
I'll be depressed if you leave.
你有家人
You've a family.
我就没有
I don't have that.
虽然我想每天都看见你的帅脸
Much as I love staring at your pretty face all day,
我也需要有家的感觉
I need something like it.
药物治疗呢 我们每天都得打♥针♥
The medication. We have to have our shots every day.
-你要怎么办 -那个网站上的人
- What are you going to do about that? - Well, the guy with the website,
他有很多存货
he's got tons of the stuff stockpiled.
别闷闷不乐的 帅哥 我会回来的
Don't be so glum, handsome. I'll be back.
-反正我们还得参加婚礼呢 -婚礼
- Oh, we've got a wedding to go to anyway. - Wedding?
我们的婚礼 傻瓜
Ours, dum-dum.
多保重 好吗 我说真的
Be careful, yeah? I mean it.
女士们 大家请坐
OK, ladies, if you'd like to take a seat.
好了 这里是安全的
Right, now. This is a safe place.
你们所说的话不会传出这个房♥间
What is said here does not leave this room.
大家感觉怎么样 有人想问关于
Now, how is everyone feeling? Any burning questions regarding...
什么事 亲爱的
Yes, love?
我的儿子亨利最近收到了
Well, my son Henry's been getting
一些变♥态♥粉丝来信
fan mail from perverts
他们觉得他的病情 半死症
who find his condition, PDS,
能激起性♥欲♥
arousing.
他收到的一些来信 全是污言秽语
Some of the letters he gets, pure filth.
这有一封
This is one.
"亲爱的不死爱神
"Dear undead love God,
"我想让你冰冷的双手
"I want to feel your cold dead hands
"抚摸我温暖如丝的身体
all over my warm silky bodice.
"我想让你狠狠地咬我 你个色鬼僵尸
"I want you to bite me deep, you horny corpse.
"我是芭芭拉 来自特伦特河畔斯托克"
"Barbara. Stoke on Trent"
好吧
Oh, well, yes,
看来这个芭芭拉误解很大啊
well, I can see that this Barbara is very misinformed.
这不是重点 雪莉
It's not the point, Shirl.
其他人有什么感觉 苏
How's everyone else feeling? Sue?
我有什么感觉
How do I feel?
我现在是什么感觉
How am I feeling?
好吧
Well...
前一分钟我还在为他的归来感到高兴
One minute I'm so happy he's back,
下一分钟我就满腔怒气
and the next I'm filled with anger.
再下一分钟我就在厕所里嚎啕大哭
Then a minute later, I'm in the bathroom bawling me eyes out.
说实话 我都跟不上节奏了
So quite honestly, I can't keep up.
-非常普遍的反应 对吧女士们 -是的
- A very common reaction, isn't it, ladies? - Yeah.
你刚说对他满腔怒火是吗
You mentioned being angry with him?
当吉伦
Well, when Kieren,
走的时候 我的家
left, my family...
我家里的情况一落千丈
My family went into freefall.
洁迈玛的暴脾气一触即发
Jemima became this white hot ball of rage
根本无法沟通 而史蒂夫
that I couldn't reason with and Steve...
大家都听过那个笑话
Well, you know there's that joke
最好的丈夫是哑巴丈夫
about the best husband is a mute husband.
但事实上
But the reality of erm,
眼睁睁看着与你相知相爱这许多年的人就这么
of watching someone that you've known and loved for so long just...
就这么在你面前把自己封闭起来 非常可怕
Just shutting down in front of you, is awful.
在他们两个最糟糕的时候 我怪吉伦
And at its worst point with both of them, I blamed Kieren.
我太生他的气了
I was just so bloody mad with him.
对别人有这样的感觉太恐怖了
And that's a horrible to feel that way about someone,
尤其是对你的亲生儿子
especially your only son.
我感同身受 苏
I've felt exactly the same way, Sue.
但比起生气更多的是恐惧
But more...more fear than anger.
我不愿意承认
I'm ashamed to admit it
但是当里克回来的时候 我很怕他
but when Rick came back I were scared of him.
害怕我自己的骨肉
Scared of me own flesh and blood.
你必须捅的够深 才会插到脑子里 懂吗
You've got to get it deep enough so it pierces the brain, yeah?
明白了
Got you.
这次我来当僵尸
Right, I'll be the rotter.
朋友 最近过得怎样
All right, mate, how's it going?
精彩 你已经抓住要点了
Brilliant. You've got it, well done.
穿上你的外套吧
Well, get your coat on, then.
等我一下
Yeah, just a sec.
里克 你在做什么 跑哪里去了
Rick! What are you playing at? Where are you?
照奥迪牧师的话来说
Well, the way Vicar Oddie puts it,
他们都被魔鬼控制了
they're all supposed to be possessed by the devil himself.
都是伪装的恶魔 但我不这样觉得
Demons in disguise. I haven't found that at all.
我的帅儿子回来了 他不一样了
My handsome man's back. He's different.
外表略有不同 但他的内心深处没有变
He's a bit different looking. But he's still the same. Deep down.
我能看出来
You know, I know that.
我的小里克 他是个好孩子
My Ricky's a...he's a good boy.
爸
Dad.
我不想伤害伦
I don't want to hurt Ren.
他是我最好的朋友
He's me best mate.
如果伦是恶魔 爸 那我也是
If Ren's evil, Dad, then so am I.
我懂你的意思
I get you.
你懂吗
Do you?
我懂 你没得选 对吧
I do. You're trapped. Aren't you?
你觉得有哪里不对 你想退出
You know something's not right and you want out.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
都没事了
Shhhh. It's all right.
一切都会好起来
It's going to be all right.
都会好起来的
It's going to be all right.
打扰一下 我需要帮助
Excuse me, mate, I need help.
什么
What?
妈的居然是肯
Oh, it's bloody Ken.
你好 伯顿先生 不好意思
Hello, Mr Burton. I hate to ask you this.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我需要帮助 我患有糖尿病
I need help. I'm a diabetic.
我需要糖分 三文治之类的
I need sugar. Sarnie or summat.
哪种
What sort?
加冕鸡 如果有卖♥♥的话
Coronation chicken, if they've got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肯
Ken.
我想为我之前做的事道歉
I'm sorry for what I've done.
"伦 是我 你有危险
"Hi, Ren. It's me. You're in danger.
"我爸想杀死你而且希望我来执行
"My dad wants you gone and he wants me to do it.
"一旦你看见我或我爸 拜托你
"So please, please, if you see me or my dad coming,
"赶紧逃跑"
"just... just run."
吉伦
Kieren!
我回来了 抱歉有点迟
Hiya, love. Sorry I'm late.
雪莉一直在说村里庆典的事情
Shirl kept nattering on about the village fete.
真是的 那女人就不懂长话短说
By heavens, that woman can't half talk.
里克在哪
Where's Rick?
比尔
Bill?
里克在哪
Where's Rick?
里克吗 我已经五年没见过他了
Rick? I haven't seen Rick for five years.
你这是 你这是什么意思
What do you...what do you mean?
在曼彻斯特机场 我们跟他挥手告别了
At Manchester Airport, when we waved him off.
那是我最后一次见到我们儿子
That's the last time I saw our son.
吉伦 怎么 小吉
Kieren? Wha...? Kier?
妈 爸
Mum! Dad!
哪个蠢蛋搞得那么吵
What idiot's making all that racket?
吉伦 我认为你不应该
Kieren. I don't think you should...
站起来
Stand up.
给我站起来
Stand up!
你被禁止进入这房♥子
You're barred from this house.
这就是原因 你这野兽
And that's why. Bloody animal.