I understand that many of you share your vicar's concerns
这一提案抱有与牧师相同的顾虑
about the PDS Domiciled Care Initiative.
但是 我仍想提醒大家
However, if I could remind you that the,
保护♥法♥不仅仅只是
er, Protection Act not only
保护那些部分死亡
protects the Partially Deceased,
综合症患者 同时也...
er, syndrome sufferer, but also...
谁来保护我们
Who will protect us?
万一他们决定再次攻击我们该怎么办
What happens if they decide to attack again?
牧师 半死症患者从没决定攻击任何人
Vicar, the PDS sufferers didn't decide to attack anyone.
当他们初次...
When they first ro...
当他们初次从墓中苏醒时
When they first rose from the grave,
处于极其原始的状态
they were in a very primitive state,
但现在他们接受了正规治疗
but now they are properly medicated.
-他们依旧还是僵尸 -药失效了怎么办
- They're still rotten. - And what if the medication wears off?
要是他们停药了呢 那怎么办
Or they stop taking it? What then?
小伙子 我向你保证
Young man, er, let me assure you
所有回归的半死症患者必须依法用药
that all assimilated PDS sufferers must legally take their medication.
如果万分之一可能发生
And if on the slim chance
半死症患者了产生抗药性
a PDS sufferer becomes tolerant,
我们也预备好了严格的方案
there are strict protocols in place, which...
就像以前那样吗
Yeah, like, like before? Eh?
复生时期 那时政♥府♥也承诺过
During the Rising, when the government promised that
军队会来协助我们 结果什么都没有
troops were coming to help us and then no-one showed up?
没错 你当时在哪里
That's it. Where were you?
你在哪里
Where?
当 当然了
Ad-ad-admittedly, the,
镇♥压♥市里那些未接受治疗的半死症患者
the subduing of the untreated PDS sufferers in the cities...
狗改不了吃屎 伙计 实话实说吧
A rotter's a rotter, mate. Tell it like it is.
所花的时间和精力比我们想象的要多
..took more time and manpower than we had expected.
那就是你们错了
So you got it wrong!
当时有超过14万的僵尸
There were over 140,000 risen dead so,
容我向诺顿村的人们表示感激
if I may I express my gratitude to the people of Roarton, er,
你们创立了第一支人类志愿军团
for creating the very first Human Volunteer Force platoon
并激励了许多其他农村社区同行此道
and inspiring many other rural communities to do the same, er, and...
您的陈词滥调我们心领了 部长
We appreciate the platitudes, Minister.
但问题依然没有得到解答
But the question remains
为什么要将他们放回到我们社区
why put the people back in our community
这个他们一开始就想摧毁的地方
that wanted to destroy it in the first place?
没错
Yes!
无用又无理 要我说
It's useless, it's ridiculous, and if you don't mind me saying,
还极其危险
it's bloody dangerous.
也 也许我可以
If, if, if I could perhaps, er,
介绍你的教区居民到政♥府♥官网
direct your parishioners to the official government website...
滚犊子
Oh, fuck off!
我觉得最好
I think that would be the best...
不好意思 有人提醒我...
I'm afraid I'm being told that unfortunately...
我想说这里有个美好的小世界
But may I say what a beautiful part of the world this is, and...
-快滚 -很期待下次再来拜访贵宝地
- Off! Off! - That I can't wait to visit this wonderful area again.
滚回车里
Get in your car!
滚 滚
Off! Off!
快滚
Run away!
快点开车
Start the fucking car!
人♥渣♥
Rubbish.
你不在时错过了很多好电影
You've missed a lot of good films while you were...away.
-是吗 -别担心 一听说你要回来
- Oh, yeah? - Don't worry, when we heard you were back
我去疯狂消费了一把 是吧 苏
I went on a bit of a spending spree, didn't I, Sue?
买♥♥了蓝♥光♥播放器 平面电视 一堆影碟
Got the works - Blu-ray, flat screen, tons of discs.
像以前一样 来个电影马拉松之夜
Thought we could have a movie marathon night. Like we used to.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
还买♥♥了新扬声器 杜比环绕立体声哦
I got some new speakers and all. Dolby surround sound.
你真该听听低音的效果
You should hear the bass on 'em.
上帝保佑
人类志愿军
人类志愿军是谁
Who are the HVF?
现在下载都很方便
It's all very well downloading,
但我就是喜欢手里真真切切
but there's something about actually physically having
攥着一部影碟的感觉
a film in your hand that I find satisfying.
就像在看书
It's like with a book...
-史蒂夫 -怎么了
- Steve. - you know... What?
-现在才11点 -怎么了
- It's only eleven. - What's wrong?
快趴下 有多低趴多低
You need to get down as flat as you can.
-为什么 -让你趴就趴 快点
- Why? - Just get down now! Right now!
-脱下你的外套 快点 -好好 别急
- Take off your coat. Quick. - All right, all right.
我跟你说 我挺希望他孩子跟僵尸住一起
I tell you what, I'd like to see his kids living with 'em.
今早没看到你俩来教堂
I didn't see you in the pews this morning.
你们错过了整个活动
You, er, you missed all the action.
是吗 我们下午得去趟你家
Did we? We'll have to come over to yours this afternoon,
你可以给我们说说
you can tell us all about it.
现在说吧 反正你跟我同路 不是吗
I'll tell you now. You're going my way, aren't you?
我们这坐不下那么多人
We haven't got room for everybody.
菲利普和雪莉不会介意在后座和我挤挤的
Philip and Shirley don't mind squeezing in the back with me.
不行 后排放东西了
No, we've got stuff back there.
肯尼斯 我有两句悄悄话要说
Kenneth. I need a word. In private.
谢谢你的好意 不过雪莉要和我说两句
Thanks for the offer, but Shirley wants a word.
好的 没问题 再见了
OK. No trouble. Bye, then.
回见
See you.
好了 你可以把外套脱了 儿子
Here, you can take that off now, son.
爸 这是干嘛啊
What was that about, Dad?
-以防万一 -什么以防万一
- Precautions. - What precautions?
你不是说这边情况已经不错了吗
I thought you said everything was all right around here now.
都会好起来的
Everything is going to be OK.
就是 都会好起来的
It was just, er... everything's going to be fine.
你原来那些东西都在楼上
All your old stuff is upstairs.
阁楼里吗
In the loft?
没 在你房♥间
No. In your room.
你们没动我房♥间
You kept my room?
当然没动
Course we did.
和你走时候一样 亲爱的
Just as you left it, love.
-雪莉 -你好 苏 我能进来吗
- Shirley? - Hi, Sue. Can I come in?
-现在不太方便 -我知道吉伦回来了
- It's not a good time. - I know he's back. Kieren. I know.
几个月前有一天我突然接到电♥话♥
Yeah. I got a call out the blue, a few months ago.
"这里是半死症事务部
"This is The Department of Partially Deceased Affairs.
"系统显示你是一名初级护理
"You're on our system as a primary care giver.
"你有兴趣
"Would you be interested in, er,
"参加半死症护理官的培训吗
"in training to be a PDS Community Care Officer?"
我说 "好啊
I said, "Yeah,
"只要对这个美好新世界有帮助"
anything to help in this brave new world."
神经替林
安全用药指南
我从来都不同意
Yeah, I mean I never really agreed with er,
虐待半死症患者
treating PDS sufferers badly.
我知道他们有一段时间很狂暴
I mean I know they went rabid for a while
也造成了一时的困扰
and caused a spot of bother,
但是要知道 过去就让它过去
but you know, the past is the past.
你说你受训多久了 雪莉
How long did you say you trained for, Shirl?
大概三周
About three weeks.
我明白 时间不短啊 对吧
I know, it's a long time, isn't it?
对了 就这样 等一下
Right, let's just... Oh, hang on...
喀嚓 应该对了
Click, that'll be it.
好了 戴上手套
OK, put my gloves on.
没关系亲爱的 我不咬人
It's all right, love, I won't bite.
好了 现在
OK, now...
苏 史蒂夫 过来
Sue, Steve, come round here,
我教你们如何给药
and I'll show you how to administer the medicine.
看到那个洞了吧
Right, see that hole there?
在颈椎第一节和第二节间正中位置
Yeah. OK. Right in the middle between the first and second vertebrae?
注射器就从这插入 不对 是这样的
That's where the syringe goes. Oh, no - like that, that way.
像这样插入洞里
OK, so just pop it in the hole, like that.
然后就按下扳机 一眨眼就完了
And then you just press the trigger, and hey, presto.
麻烦扶住他
Oh, hold him steady, please.
-就这样 -天啊 他一共得受几次罪啊
- That's it. - God! How many times does he have to go through that?
恐怕每天一次 史蒂夫
Every day I'm afraid, Steve.
-这药究竟是干嘛的 -这药