a grand total of three films? People are mugs
装疯卖♥♥傻的无足轻重的小演员 人真是傻
And you could do better I suppose?
我猜你做得能更好
I will do better, pal, and I'm not some poxy actor neither
当然了 哥们儿 再说我也不是无足轻重的小演员
Yep Thanks
是的 谢谢
Manuel's put in a request to conduct his own defence
曼纽尔请求为自己辩护
The prison doctor's examined him and declared him sane and fit to plead
狱医鉴定他精神正常可以向法庭陈述案情
The cocky wee arse is definitely stuffed now
那个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥现在肯定头都大了
For God's sake, Duncan, he did theexact same thing nine years ago
看在上帝的份上 邓肯 和九年前一模一样
Represented himself in court
在法庭上为自己辩护
The judge even complimented him on his professionalism
连法官都要夸赞他的专业性了
Nor does anything without a reason
任何事都有它的理由
It says that women are more likely to poison their victims than men
书上说女人给受害者下毒的几率比男人更大
Oh, isn't that curious?
噢 这不是很稀奇吗
Bill?
比尔
Why do you think
你觉得为什么
Why do you think Manuel kept Mary with him for three-and-a-half hours
你觉得为什么曼纽尔让玛丽和他待在一起三个半小时
when he'd got what he wanted in ten minutes?
而其实他只用十分钟就能完事
Well, there's no mystery there
没什么奇怪的
He
他
Poor girl
可怜的姑娘
Mr Manuel?
曼纽尔先生
Mr Manuel?!
曼纽尔先生
Miss McLauchlan, have you ever spoken to me
麦克劳克兰小姐 你曾在
at any time prior to the night of Saturday, the 30th July, 1955?
1955年7月30日晚前任何时候和我说过话吗
No
没有
I'm sorry, Miss McLauchlan, could you speak up, please?
抱歉 麦克劳克兰小姐 你能大点声说吗
No
没有
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们和先生们
you've heard one version
你们已经听说过
of what transpired that fateful night
关于那晚发生的事情的一个版本
Now is the time for you to hear the truth
现在是时候听到事情的真♥相♥了
Somewhat embarrassing facts which, to spare Miss McLauchlan's blushes,
一些令人尴尬的事实 为了免去麦克劳克兰小姐的羞愧
I declined to tell the police
我拒绝告诉警方
Objection, milord On what grounds, Mr Farrel?
反对 法官大人 理由 法雷尔先生
There is a danger here that he may seek
他在未宣誓的前提下用未证实的陈述
to unfairly influence jury opinion
可能在竭力不公正地干扰陪审团的观点
with unsubstantiated statements not made under oath
这是十分危险的
Indeed there is, Mr Farrel,
确实如此 法雷尔先生
and now the jury have been alerted to it
陪审团应该对此警觉
You may continue, Mr Manuel Thank you, milord
你可以继续 曼纽尔先生 谢谢你 大人
Is it not true, Miss McLauchlan,
这不是真的 麦克劳科兰小姐
is it not true,
这不是真的
Mary,
玛丽
that for some weeks prior to the night of 30th July, 1955,
在1955年7月30日那晚之前的几周
you and I had been, as the saying goes,
我和你是 像俗话所说的那样
romantically involved?
情人关系
Miss McLauchlan, His Lordship did not ask you the question,
麦克劳克兰小姐 不是法官大人在问你问题
I asked you the question
是我在问你问题
No, that's not true
不 那不是真的
Furthermore, is it not also true that on the night in question,
那么 那晚所谈的事也不是真的吗
I told you as tactfully as I was able
我尽可能委婉地告诉你
that I wished our affair to end?
我想结束我们的关系
You were saddened by this information
你听到这个消息很伤心
and that I tarried at your side to proffer you some comfort
我便在你身边陪伴你 安慰你
Her silence is eloquent, is it not?
她的沉默耐人寻味 不是吗
Ladies and gentlemen, what other plausible explanation can there be
女士们 先生们 还有什么证人的证词
for the fact that the witness,by her own admission,
能比她自己承认的事实更令人信服呢
spent over three hours,half the night, with me,
三个小时 几乎半个晚上
a total stranger she would have you believe,
她都跟我这个你们以为完全陌生的人
in a field No
一起呆在田野里 不是的
He's lying He's lying!
他在说谎 他在说谎
He's lying!
他在说谎
They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
俗话说最毒妇人心
Well, I've certainly learnt my lesson in that regard
我今天是切身感受到了
No further questions, milord
没有问题了 法官大人
Please, sir, you can't believe him Calm down, Miss McLauchlan
求您了 法官大人 您不能相信他 冷静点 麦克劳克兰小姐
I swear to God, I've never met him before in my life Miss McLauchlan!
我对上帝发誓 我之前根本不认识他 麦克劳克兰小姐!
Please He's a liar!
求您了 他就是个骗子
Miss McLauchlan Please?
麦克劳克兰小姐 求您了
There she is, there's the slag Aye, you tart
瞧啊 荡♥妇♥过来了 别走呀 骚货
Have a heart, boys Life's not easy for gingers
发发慈悲吧 兄弟们 这些红毛儿生活可不容易啊
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary
玛丽
The law let you down badly today,
我知道今天的审判令你很失望
but I want you to know that I will not rest
但是请相信我在让皮特•曼纽尔伏法前
until Peter Manuel's behind bars Och, leave her alone
我是不会放弃的 别来烦她
You promise me? I promise you
你能保证吗 我保证
Hello, darling Hello
亲爱的 你回来啦 是哒
Mum, he's early
妈妈 他来早了
Well, don't just stand there
好啦 别光站在那了
Come in, Douglas, she's just getting ready Thank you, Mrs Muncie
进来吧 道格拉斯 她马上就好了 谢谢你 曼西夫人
Sir
您好
Douglas is taking our daughter to the pictures
道格拉斯待会儿带咱们女儿去看电影
Which one was it again?
这一次看的是什么?
Lady And The Tramp, sir
《小姐与流浪汉》
You don't let her out of your sight and you get her back here by 11 o'clock sharp
不能让她离开你的视线 并且要在11点钟前送她回来
Yes, sir
好的 先生
I'll just go check on Jane
我上去看看简收拾好了没
Jane?
简
Right, I'm off out Doing anything nice, son?
我要出门了 要去做什么吗 儿子
Ask me no questions, Ma, I'll tell you no lies Bye, son See ya
别问 妈妈 总之我是不会对您说谎的 去吧 孩子 再见
What is it, Bill?
怎么了 比尔?
Do you remember Jane up at View Park?
你还记得过去简在观景公园的时候吗
Got on at me, got on at me to make the fence
她一直缠着我
stronger around about the hen house Yes
让我把鸡笼外的栅栏加固 记得
Me being too busy, and then of course the fox getting amongst the hens
那时我太忙了没去做 后来狐狸果然闯进来抓走了鸡
and she wouldn't speak to me for a week
她一周都没有理我
You can't build a fence around every house in the country, Bill
比尔 你没法保护这个国家的每一个家庭
I know
我知道
If, heaven forbid, that monster does strike again,
如果 我是说如果 那个恶人又开始作恶
you will catch him
你一定要抓到他
They will put him away for years
让他永远呆在牢里
What if this time he does something worse?
如果这一次他干出更坏的事怎么办?
What if this time he doesn't leave a witness?
如果这一次没有目击证人怎么办?
Excuse me
失陪一下
I see you dyed it then Yeah
你染了头发呢 是的
It suits you Do you want to dance?
颜色很适合你呢 来跳舞吧?
Definitely
好
You're an OK dancer Thanks very much
你跳得真不错 非常谢谢
Sorry about the old trot
真遗憾我不太擅长狐步舞
What's your name? Private Private Andrew Murnin
你叫什么名字 列兵安德鲁•默宁
You? Private Anne Kneilands
你呢 列兵 安妮•克妮尔兰姿
You know what, Private Kneilands? What?
你知道吗 列兵克妮尔兰姿 怎么了
I think 1956 is gonna be a good year
我觉得1956年将会是很好的一年