Good to see you again, Joe Been a while, eh?
很高兴又见到你了 乔 有段时间没见了吧
Hasn't it just?
不是刚见过吗
I was beginning to think you were avoiding me
我开始觉得你是在躲我了
You know how it is Gainful employment
我得赚钱啊你知道的
Wife and children Family man, eh? Aye
老婆孩子热炕头的顾家男人啊 是啊
Happy Hogmanay Cheers
除夕快乐 干杯
And at you, too King Kong and Gormless
还有你们 金刚和笨脑壳
My two baby-sitters, courtesy of Detective Superintendent Muncie
我的两个保姆 曼西侦查警长长的好意
I'll tell you, Joe, I'm starting to think that plod fancies me
我告诉你 乔 我开始觉得那个老混♥蛋♥喜欢我了
Aye, aye He's moving
哎 哎 他起身了
He's going to the lavvy Relax
他只是去上厕所 放松点儿
Evening, lads
晚上好 伙计们
Ain't you ever heard of windows?
你不知道还有窗户吗
Enjoy your dump, shithead!
好好拉你的屎吧 烂人
"Ten, nine, eight, seven,
“十 九 八 七
six, five, four, three, two, one "
六 五 四 三 二 一”
Happy new year!
新年快乐
Happy new year
新年快乐
Hey, what's this, young Mr Bob-a-job?
嘿 这是什么 小童子军先生
Can't sleep Oh,well, that won't do
我睡不着 哦 好吧 这可不行
We'll have to be up and out in six hours
六小时后我们就得起床出门
Glasses off
摘掉眼镜
Scoot down
躺下来
All right
真乖
Feels nice Course it does
感觉真好 那是当然
I'm an expert
我可是个专家
Where are you off to?
你要去哪里
I'm joining the Isabelle Cooke search
我去和他们一起找伊莎贝尔•库克
Hop in I'll give you a lift
上车 我载你
I'm going to the quay to try and find her
我要去码头 看能不能找到她
It's one of the muster points for the volunteers
那里是一个志愿者集♥合♥点
That's the old Dunkirk spirit You know, everybody pulling together
老敦刻尔克精神 大家团结一心
That's them
他们在那里
Thanks, again
再次感谢
If it isn't Superintendent Muncie
这不是曼西警长么
Where were you between the hours of 2:00 and 7:00
一月一日星期三 凌晨两点到早上七点
on the morning of Wednesday the 1st of January?
你在哪里
Happy new year to you as well Wednesday the 1st of January,
也祝您新年快乐 一月一号♥星期三
between the hours of 2:00 and 7:00am, where were you?
的凌晨两点到七点 你在哪里
I was here All night
我整晚都在这里
You're lying He's not
你在撒谎 他没有
We were all in New Year's Eve
除夕夜我们一直在一起
Ask your boys, if you don't believe me
问问你的人 要是你不相信我的话
Your boss needs a lie down, Detective
你们老大需要躺下来休息休息 警官
He's not looking very well
他看起来不在状态
Get statements
录口供
Aye, come a way in
好吧 进来吧
Make yourself at home
别见外
Where were you?
你们当时在哪里
About 3:30, we went to get a car cos of the cold
大概三点半 我们去找了一辆车 因为太冷了
You both deserted your post?
你们两个人都离开了岗位吗
We thought they were all asleep, sir
我们以为他们都睡了 长官
The lights had been off for over an hour
灯都关了超过一小时
Then when did you return?
你们几点回来的
About 6:00
大概六点
We went to get something hot to eat
我们去吃了点热乎的东西
Get out of my sight
从我眼前消失
What time did it happen?
什么时候发生的
Sometime between Wilson and McLeod leaving and coming back
在威尔逊和麦克劳德离开到返回的那段时间内
A couple of hours
几个小时吧
That's all he needed
对他而言足够了
But why them?
但是为什么是他们
Why the Smarts?
为什么是斯玛特一家
Because of what he is
因为这是他的本性
He felt the urge to kill
他感受到了一股杀人的冲动
He knew he didn't have much time
他知道他没多少时间
So, that's it?
所以 就这样吗
Three people wiped off the face of this earth
只是因为他们最无辜
because they were the most convenient?
就要将三个人从地球上抹去么
Little Michael
小迈克尔
Oh, God Little Michael
哦 天哪 小迈克尔
"Scout packs and vigilante groups patrol the streets
童子军和义警自发在街道巡逻
Women sleep with knives beside their beds
女人们睡觉时在床边放着小刀
Ironmongers and locksmiths report record sales
五金店和锁匠铺创下
of locks, padlocks, and deadbolts
门锁 挂锁 和门栓的最高销♥售♥记录
The people of Lanarkshire are living in fear "
拉纳克郡的人们生活在恐惧之中
Alibi or no alibi, Bill, we can still get him for this
不管有没有不在场证明 比尔 我们都能逮捕他
Right from the start, you had his number
一开始 你拿着他的编号♥
Thought he was just a snot-nosed thief
以为他只是个小毛贼
But this
但是这次
You know, Bill, there'd be no shame in you handing over the reins
你知道的 比尔 你不必为让别人来处理这个案件而感到羞愧
I could put a call in to Glasgow CID
我可以给格拉斯哥刑事调查部打个电♥话♥
Have them run things
让他们来处理
No, absolutely not, sir I'm fine
不 绝不 长官 我很好
Well
那么
Don't work too late Sir
别太拼命 是的 长官
Thief
小偷
Here
这里
Sir?
长官
This was empty, right?
这个是空的 对吗
Yes, sir
是的 长官
Excellent
太棒了
He's made a mistake
他犯了个错误
In all the other murders, he's never stole a penny
在其他谋杀案中 他从不贪财
He's never mixed stealing with killing
他一直把盗窃和谋杀的界线分得很清楚
But Peter Smart's wallet was empty
但是皮特•斯玛特的钱包却被洗劫一空
The evening before, he was supposed to go off on a five-day holiday with family
前晚 他应该跟家人一起开始为期五天的假期
And this morning I spoke with an informant
今天早晨我跟线人谈过
who was with Manuel on New Years' Eve
新年前夜他跟曼纽尔呆在一起
His father even gave him a few bob just to keep him going
他的父亲为此甚至还给了他一些钱
But the very next day, January the 1st,
但是就在第二天 一月一号♥
the day after the murders,
也就是发生谋杀的后一天
Manuel took that informant out on a pub crawl
曼纽尔带着线人去酒吧喝酒
Spending money like water Buying rounds wherever they went
花钱如流水 想要什么就买♥♥什么
And all the time, with brand-new blue one pound notes
那晚他始终用着崭新的蓝色一英镑钞票
issued by the Commercial Bank of Scotland
就是苏格兰商业银行发行的那种
Peter Smart's bank
正是皮特•斯玛特工作的银行
Now, I went to his branch in Uddingston
我去了那家在阿丁斯顿的分行
And they confirmed that on December the 31st,
他们证实在新年前夜
Peter Smart withdrew £15 in brand new one pound notes
皮特•斯玛特取了十五张全新的一英镑钞票
This is the list of the serial numbers
这是那些钞票的序列号♥码
They're all consecutive
都是连续的
This is a list of the drinking establishments they went into
这是那晚他们消费过的酒吧名单
Now, if you can find these banknotes in these pubs,
现在 如果能在这些酒吧中找到这些钞票
then we'll have him
那我们就可以把他绳之以法
So, let's get to it
现在 开始行动
You two
你们两个
Sort out a watch
负责监视
Twenty-four hours Now, until we've got him
二十四小时监视 直到我们逮捕他
And you stick to him like glue
你们要死死盯住他
We will, sir Yes
我们会的 长官
Have they gone to bed?
爸妈都睡了吗
Aye What are you doing?
睡了 你在做什么
Thinking about all the things I'd like to do to them two plods
我在考虑怎么对付那两个家伙
Do you never think about our ma and what this is doing to her?
你考虑过我们的母亲吗 你想过你做的事情会对她造成什么影响吗
Don't start
别说了
I know we've never been the best of friends, Peter
我知道我们从来都不是最好的朋友 皮特
but you're still my brother
但你仍旧是我的哥哥
I don't want to see you hanged
我不想看见你被绞死
Hanged?
被绞死吗