剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
他没告诉你具体的内容? 没有 怎么了?
He didn't tell you what it was about? No - why?
Philip Hopkins的儿子 Geraint 在一个派对上吸毒
Philip Hopkins's son, Geraint, took drugs at a party
结果昏迷了
and ended up in a coma.
现在他大脑损伤了
He's now got brain damage.
那些毒品 我们认为 是你丈夫提供的
Those drugs, we believe, were supplied by your husband.
Geraint那时候只有18岁 还在上学
Geraint was just 18 years old - still at school.
他怎么会做这事情?
How could he do this?
我信任他 爱着他
I trusted him. I loved him.
那就是Carl为何被谋杀的吗?
Is that why Carl was killed?
因为他贩毒给学生?
Because he was selling drugs to schoolkids?
我们正在努力往这方面跟进
That is what we are trying to establish.
他毁了一切
He's ruined everything.
我以后怎么和Abi说她的父亲以前是怎样的人?
How am I going to tell Abi who her father really was?
可怜的孩子
That poor boy.
这不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
是某个人的错
It's somebody's fault.
Dion Hopkins有充足的理由杀Carl Probert
Dion Hopkins had every reason to kill Carl Probert.
这也太巧合了 他就在那地方工作
Is it too much of a coincidence that he works in the very place
而谋杀用的武器就是在那里被偷的?
that the murder weapon was stolen?
但是他有确凿的不在场证据 那是谁开的枪呢?
But he has a cast-iron alibi. Who pulled the trigger, then?
Tom 来我办公♥司♥ 马上
Tom! My office, now.
马上停止这个 停止什么?
This stops now. What does?
这种态度
This attitude.
除非你妥善处理自己的问题
Unless you sort yourself out
以及尊敬内务部和你身边每个人
and start treating the IPCC and everyone around you with respect,
否则你会被停职 职业生涯结束
you're going to be finished - career over.
这不公平 长官
That's not fair, Sir.
闭嘴
Shut up!
破了这案子 不要再乱糟糟的
Get this case solved without any more cock-ups,
一旦你完成这个后 去面对内务部
and once you've done that, get in front of the IPCC
和他们合作
and start co-operating with them.
现在 滚吧
Now, get out.
Rhys探长?
DI Rhys?
你好 Endaf.
Hello, Endaf.
什么事情? 现在是Bell陪着他?
What? He's there with Bell now?
Endaf别靠近他 我们在路上了
Don't approach him, Endaf. We are on our way.
我们得出发了 马上
We need to go. Now.
得了 你说过我会有个家的
Come on. You said I had a home!
我不想在我屋子里有瘾君子
I don't want a druggie under my roof.
曾经 我搞砸过 你售卖♥♥毒品给孩子
Once, I screwed up once! You sold drugs to children.
我该怎么做?
What else was I supposed to do?
你说过会帮助我 这是我们说好的
You said you'd help me. That's what we agreed on.
你破坏了规则 够了
You broke the rules. That's enough.
你想让我按你的方式生活 但是你自己都做不到
You want me to live by your rules, but you can't live by them yourself.
我的屋子 那里我说了算 你可以滚出去了
My house. I say who stays there, and you're out.
是的 来吧 我们走 来吧
Right, come on. Let's go, come on.
至少我没杀任何人
At least I haven't murdered anybody.
是谁每天晚上尖叫着醒来?
Who is it who wakes up screaming every night?
是谁还可以闻到那些在那地窖里燃烧的孩子们的气味? 闭嘴
Who can still smell those children burning in that cellar? Shut up.
够了
That's enough!
你杀了女人和孩子 够了
You murdered women and children! That's enough.
John...求你 别...! John!
John... Please, don't...! John!
他妈的够了
That's bloody enough!
别动手 John...求你 求你 John!
Don't do it, John, please, please... John! John!
别听他们 动手吧 来吧 来吧
Don't listen to them. Do it. Go on. Go on.
来吧
Come on...
来吧 John 来吧
Come on, John. Come on!
你们最好把我抓进去
You better take me in,
在我伤害别人之前
before I hurt anyone else.
是我杀了Carl Probert.
I killed Carl Probert.
现在 逮捕我吧
Now, arrest me.
Endaf Jones确认Bell当时在干活
Endaf Jones confirms that Bell was working
Probert被杀的那天
the day that Probert was murdered.
那么我们起诉他浪费警力?
So do we charge him for wasting police time?
不
No.
我们放了他
We let him go.
我总是在想有一天我会回到你身边
I always thought that one day I would come back to you.
回到以前的我
That I could be the man that I once was.
回到Hannah需要的那个父亲
That I could be the father that Hannah needs.
我们本可以是一家人的
We could be a family.
我无时无刻不在想你和Hannah
Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought about you or Hannah.
我唯一希望你 我们也可以重归于好?
I can only hope that you... Were mending ourselves, too?
这想法很好 Tom
It's a good thought, Tom.
但是我们没做到
But we're not.
我们的生活冻住了
Our life is frozen.
这会扼杀我们
It's killing us.
伦敦结束了
London is finished,
我们不能再等你了
we can't wait for you any more.
因为Hannah的缘故 我们必须得搬家
We have to move on for Hannah's sake.
加拿大给了我们重新开始的机会
Canada gives us the chance to start again.
Hannah需要她的父亲
Hannah needs her father.
是的 她需要的
Yes, she does.
但是不像这样子
But not like this.
我不会让她看到你像这样折磨你自己
I won't let her see you torturing yourself like this.
她需要的是她以前的父亲 Tom
What she needs is her old father back, Tom.
她知道你爱她
She knows you love her.
也许
And maybe...
在适合的时机 你可以过来看望她
..in time, you can come and visit.
但是我们不能等你了
But we can't wait for you.
我爱你 Meg
I love you, Meg.
我也爱你
And I love you.
但是我们没得选
But we have no choice.
你不是回来只是告诉我这些的 是吗?
You haven't come back just to tell me that, have you?
我想要离婚
I want a divorce.
Bell.
我睡不着
你呢?
怎么说呢
来的咖啡吗?
谢谢
还有些东西没加上去
Probert的凶手好像是有预谋地在处决他
但是为何要用螺栓枪呢?
这枪不怎么可靠的 而且只能打一发子弹
如果没打中的话 你还得重新装子弹
是不合理
那螺栓枪一定是凶手唯一的武器
有时候你内心的一些事情会变得危险
Sometimes the things inside you can become too dangerous
如果你不控制它们
if you don't control them.
愤怒 悲伤 恐惧
Anger, grief, fear.
这些事情会毒害你身边的人
Things that can poison people around you.
你是那样子的吗?
Is that what you do?
把自己隔离起来?
Quarantine myself?
去一个地方逃避所有人
Get to a place away from everyone...
在他们被伤害之前
..before anyone gets hurt.
我不记得是怎么开始的
I never remember how it started.
也许是他
Maybe it was him,
也许他被宠坏了去打架
maybe he was spoiling for a fight.
我知道我曾是这样的
I know I was.
愤怒在你内心堆积 你一直不去对付
The anger builds up inside you, all the time you don't react,
总是在控制这它
all the time you keep it in.
这是会更加糟糕
Just makes it worse.
他是谁? 只是酒吧里的一个小子
Who was he? He was just a bloke in a bar.
不是故意那么狠地去揍他
Didn't even mean to hit him that hard.
所有发生的事情 已经发生了
What happened, happened.
我为此坐牢
I served my time.
那些在牢房♥里的夜晚 我盯着天花板
All those nights in that cell staring at the ceiling
然后想 我永远不会让这再发生了
and thinking, "I will never let this happen again."
你就是在那里碰到他的?
Is that where you met him?
是的
Yeah.
我想我可以帮他
I thought I could help him.
而这
And this...
这愤怒
..this anger.
总是在那里吗?
Was it always there?
就是在那阿富汗的村庄
There was this village in Afghanistan.
我们有照片 找寻叛乱分子
We had photographs, insurgents to search for.
女人的尖叫和孩子们的哭喊
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表