剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表
Sir!
长官!
长官
我会跟格威利姆谈谈
我原本是想帮她
I wanted to help her.
She seemed so alone.
她看上去那么孤独
Lost.
那么迷失
A few weeks after her mother died...
她母亲死后几周
.. I found her in the classroom.
我在教室里看到她
It was late.
那时很晚了
Everyone else had gone.
所有人都走了
She was crying.
她却在哭
我提出送她回去
她的状态不适合开车
I offered her a lift home.
She wasn't fit to drive.
我们到了她家
We got to her house.
那时正在下雨
It was raining.
She didn't say a word.
她什么也没说
Just sat there in the car with me...
就跟我一起坐在车上
..as if she didn't want to leave.
就好像她不想走一样
When she got out of the car...
然后她下了车…
I-I could still smell her.
我却还能闻到她的味道
And Ben Willis?
本威利斯呢?
He gave his life to that estate.
他这辈子都贡献给了这房♥子
It meant everything to him.
这是他的一切
Being Ben...
.. I could be anyone.
做为本 我可以是任何人
Go anywhere.
But then, Greta just cut me off.
I couldn't let that happen.
想去哪里去哪里
And Gareth Rhys-Jones?
但是格瑞塔不理我
这绝对不可以
You set him up.
And then you destroyed him.
加里斯瑞斯琼斯呢?
He was getting too close to her.
You didn't want her
to have any friends?
你陷害了他 毁了他
他离她太近了
你不想让她有任何朋友
She didn't need any friends.
All she needed was me.
她不需要任何朋友
Why kill Kasia?
She was in the wrong place
at the wrong time.
她只需要我就够了
为什么要杀卡莎?
I... She turned up at Greta's house
with flowers, found me,
她在错误的时间
出现在了错误的地点
started screaming...
她带着花到格瑞塔家
And you strangled her.
看到我就开始尖叫…
I had no choice!
-你就掐死了她…
-我别无选择!
What about your wife, Arwyn?
你的老婆呢 艾尔文?
What about your baby?
你的孩子呢?
我爱里安
I-I...Iove Rhian.
但我以为…
But...
I thought...
鱼和熊掌可以兼得
I thought I could have it all.
你没事吧 长官?
Are you ok, sir?
我会没事的
Yeah, I will be.
And you? Yes, sir.
-你呢?
-我没事 长官
谢谢你 罗伊德
Thank you, Lloyd.
(本节目为虚构作品
如有跟真实人物
或事件发生雷同
纯属巧合 非有意而为)
剧集 | 荒郊疑云(2014) | 导航列表