剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
All right, keep quiet. Thank you.
嘘 快静下来
Come on, a bit of shush.
大家注意 - 糟糕
Come on everyone. - Oh shit!
他是谁
Who's that?
该死的布莱恩·哈里斯
Bryan bloody Harris.
博伊德 你能闭下嘴吗
Boyd, can, can you just shut up for a second?
好的 是这样 嗯
Um, all right, um, I'm not, er,
我不是想发表演讲 - 才怪
I'm not here to make a speech. - Oh yeah.
不 不是演讲 我只是想
No, not here to give a speech, but no,
欢迎来参加山姆·戴森
I would like to welcome everyone
退休派对的各位来宾
to Sam Dyson's retirement bash.
那么 作为阿尔卑斯
Yes. Now look, as proud President
牧人协会的主席
of the Alpine Cattleman's Association,
我有义务密切配合
I, well it's been my duty to work hand in glove
本地警局的工作
with the local constabulary.
山姆和我时有分歧
Now, Sam and I don't always see eye to eye.
好生轻描淡写啊
Understatement of the century.
但凭良心讲 我们给予了
But look, I think it's fair to say
彼此最大的尊重
that we have the utmost respect for each other.
呵
Ha!
因此 为表敬意
Yes, as a measure of that respect, um,
今晚我请客
bar's on me tonight.
等等 仅限啤酒和红酒
No! Beer and wine.
啤酒和红酒 谢谢
Beer and wine only. Thank you.
出手阔绰啊
Very generous.
那是他妻子吗 - 嗯
Is that his wife? - Hmm.
克莱尔
Claire.
她好像对此不太满意啊
She doesn't look too happy about it.
讲话
Speech!
来啊山姆 过来讲两句
Oh Sammy, come on, you give us a speech, mate.
讲两句
Yeah, speech!
好吧 好吧 好吧 我就简单说两句
All right. All right. All right. We'll keep it short and sweet.
既是他买♥♥单
Now that he's paying,
那我也不想耽搁大家尽兴
I don't want to cut into our drinking time.
从警四十载 时光荏苒
40 years. It's a long time.
虽偶感辛酸
It's been mostly a privilege,
亦倍感荣幸
occasionally a penance.
我将怀念过去并忘掉对错
There's things I'll miss and there's things I won't.
请放心 我的接♥班♥人很优秀
You'll be glad to know I've left you all in good hands.
希望大家能让惠特福德警长感到温暖
I want you to make Sergeant Whitford feel right at home.
相信我 有她是你们的幸运
Believe me, you're lucky to have her.
至于我嘛
As for me,
会在德勒提河追逐钓大鱼
you'll find me in the Delatite, chasing the Big Bastard.
若想引起我的注意
If anybody does interrupt me,
你们要么带上半打啤酒
I want you to come armed with a six pack,
要么带瓶贵价威士忌
or a very expensive bottle of whiskey.
最好都带来
Or preferably both.
我说完了 干杯
Cheers. Thank you.
你要去哪里
And where are you going?
找信♥号♥♥ 这里网络可真差
To find a signal. The wi-fi here sucks.
别离开我们的视线范围
Stay where we can see you.
你好啊
Hello, yeah...
欧文·库珀 你参与了搜查
Owen Cooper, you were up at the search.
没在干咯 克里普斯把我踢出局
Yeah, not anymore. Cripps gave me the arse too.
你觉得调查方向仍有问题吗
Do you still think they're looking in the wrong direction?
我怎么想不重要
Ah, it doesn't matter what I think.
你以前是护林员吧 现在呢
Ex-forestry, yeah? What do you do now?
我带些有钱游客到高地各处
I take cashed up tourists on remote treks
偏远徒步路线 供他们与壮观景色自♥拍♥
through the High Country, for spectacular selfies.
风景的确壮观 - 不错
It is spectacular. - Hmm.
但那些声音听着总不太舒服
And the sounds, wow! It's off-putting, almost.
你感受到大自然的造化
Well, Country can do that to you.
时机对了你便能听见
When the time's right, you'll hear it.
我想我找到第一份工作了
Hey I think I just got my first job.
看吧 没什么可担心的
See, all that worry for nothing.
是啊 - 噢 恭喜你
Yeah. - Oh, congratulations.
嘿 你也坐公交吗
Hey, you take the bus, right?
没错 学还是得上啊
Yep. To that pathetic excuse of a school.
你拿的什么
What's that?
百香果伏特加 - 粗俗
Oh, Vodka and passionfruit. - Bogan.
你是有两个妈妈吧 - 对啊 那又怎样
You got two mums, don't you? - Yeah. So what?
有一个是原住民吗
One of them's black?
她父亲是 - 噢
Her dad was. - Oh...
本 介绍一下你女朋友
Who's your missus, Ben?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my missus.
就算我是又怎样 跟你有关系吗
What if I was? What is it to you?
你肯定没啥经验吧 本·库珀活儿可不好
You must be a noob. Ben Cooper's a gimp.
总比你这混♥蛋♥好
And you're obviously a dick.
菲恩 她是新来警♥察♥的女儿
She's the new cop's daughter, Finn.
我靠
Fuck off!
是又怎样
What if I am?
你以为她会在乎
You really think she's going to give a shit
嗑药的乡巴佬吗
about some redneck stoner?
妈妈 我想回家
I want to go home, Mum.
我讨厌这儿
I hate it here.
我想去死 真的 倒不如死了干净
I just want to die. I do. I wish I was dead.
报告总部
Air Wing to Base.
南面已搜索完毕
We've completed a sweep of the southern coordinates.
没有发现
No sign of the suspect.
接下来重点搜查东面
We're shifting our focus to the eastern slope.
总部收到
Base, copy that.
失踪 让·格里尔逊
你怎么还在这
You still here?
为何不参加搜索
Why aren't you up at the search?
我请示过上级了
Oh, I got a pass from the boss.
通报日 要写一堆任务简报
Corro day. Heap of briefs to type up.
达米安·史塔克来了
Ah, we've got Damien Starc out here,
他想和你谈谈
and he wants to speak to you,
看上去挺急的
and he seems pretty insistent.
你们很熟吗
Is he a mate of yours?
这倒没有
No, he's no mate of mine.
警长 拜托
Sergeant, please,
我只用几分钟
I just need a few minutes of your time.
史塔克先生 你想说什么
What is it, Mr. Starc?
啊 对了 这跟你的...
Ah, okay, is this your...
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
也没法集中精神 它一直在折磨我
I can't focus. This is literally consuming me.
有人命悬一线
Now a person's life is at stake,
我认为你至少有责任
and I feel like you have a civic duty
听一听我接下来要说的
to at least listen to what I have to say.
好的 我洗耳恭听
Okay. All right. I'm listening.
嗯 听好 呃...
Okay. All right, um...
看 看 看这幅画 好吗
Now, now, now, this image, right?
画上这个地方 我不知道具体♥位♥置
This, this, this place. I don't know where it is,
但一定很关键 这里绝不简单
but I know that it's important, and it's not just the place.
我想他有可能骑着黑♥马♥
I think he might be riding a black horse.
黑♥马♥
A black horse?
不知何故 我的脑海里反复浮现黑♥马♥
I don't know why, but I keep getting black horse,
黑♥马♥ 黑♥马♥ 黑♥马♥
black horse, black horse, black horse.
还有钟声 或者是类似声音
And, and I keep hearing bells or what sounds like bells
在他周围响起
going off all around him.
仿佛他在教堂附近
Like he could be near a church.
不 那又说不通
No, that doesn't make any sense.
他不可能在教堂附近
He couldn't be near a church,
然而确实有钟声
but there are definitely bells
围绕着他响起
and they're going off all around him and, and
我一直看到...
I keep seeing...
一张嘴 好吗
I keep seeing a mouth. All right.
是张咧开的嘴
Like a gaping mouth.
并非真的嘴 只是看着像
I mean, it's not a mouth, but it looks like a mouth.
一张脸上的嘴
All right. A mouth in a face.
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表