剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, okay.
缺席的工作狂酷妈发话了
Says the cool mum who's always at work.
这样说不公平
That's not fair.
对 都怪我不再当全职主妇
Yeah, because I wasn't home 24/7 like I usually am.
你发火到底是因为抽大♥麻♥
Are you lashing out at me because of the pot,
还是因为琪拉呢
or is it Kirra too?
农场里有人抽
Some people at The Farm, they smoke it.
我不过沾染气味而已
If I smell of pot, that's why.
好吧
Okay.
去它的 我要睡了
Fuck it. I'm going to bed.
没法跟这个家的人沟通
I can't talk to anyone in this house.
格雷高贝克即达米安 账号♥ 波欧格36♥4♥ 密♥码♥ 去吧鹰群2424
格雷高贝克
Gringleback.
嘿 想一起玩吗
快回消息 达米安
Come on, Damien.
玩什么
回了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
《妙算战群英》
不行
你♥爸♥会杀了我的
我不会告诉他
抱歉 小凯
求求你啦
游戏真有帮到我学数学
怎样...
Well...
唉... 行吧
上钩啦
Yes!
什么时候
明天下午四点
在哪儿
桥下
太好啦
Yes, yes!
搞定
Righto.
总算逮着你这畜生
Got you, you bastard.
我走了
I'm off.
来杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
我到农场再喝
I'll have one when I get to The Farm.
估计要呆上一整天
I want to get a full day's work in.
我不想你去
I'd rather you didn't go.
你就不怕再度上瘾吗
It's worth your sobriety, is it?
区区大♥麻♥ 宝贝
It's just pot, babe.
没人会在意抽大♥麻♥
Nobody gives a stuff about pot.
我会 - 毕竟你是警♥察♥
I do. - Well, you're a cop.
大♥麻♥会引发酗酒
Pot leads to alcohol
你将重蹈十二年前的覆辙
and then you're back to where you were 12 years ago.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
别道德绑♥架♥我
I will not be made to feel guilty about this.
所以你甘愿冒险吗
So you're willing to risk it?
对 我是成年人 有权自作主张
Yeah, I'm an adult. I get to make my own shitty decisions.
听着...
Look...
多年来 我深陷恐惧与自我厌恶
For years I thought I would never work again.
自认再无作画的可能
I was paralysed with fear and self-loathing.
原想初心已死
I thought I'd lost that part of my life,
但遇到罗丝后 我...
and since I've met Rose, I have...
重燃作画的热情 感觉好极了
I've rediscovered this passion and it feels good.
满心欢喜
I love it.
那琪拉怎么办 你我怎么办
What about Kirra, and us?
所以你沉迷工作就有理
Right, so it's okay for you to be obsessed with your work,
到我这儿却不行咯
but when it comes to mine, it's a problem?
我今晚回不回家就看
I might be back tonight and I might not.
画笔停不停得下来
Depends if I'm on a roll.
什么事 雷兹
What is it Rez?
格里格斯先生 我是安迪·惠...
Mr. Griggs. I'm Andy Whit...
新来的警长 我知道
The new Sarge. Yeah.
你报♥警♥说...
You called the station, reported...
瑞秋失踪了
Rachel missing, yeah.
你最后见她是什么时候
When did you see her last?
上上个周日 她去酒吧后便没回来
Sunday before last. She went to the pub, didn't come home.
你等足一星期才报案
It took you over a week to report your daughter missing.
瑞秋都快四十了 我又不是她保姆
Rachel's nearly 40, I'm not her bloody keeper
她一直跟你住吗
She always lived with you?
时不时 她总外宿
On and off. Mostly off.
进来吗
You want to come in?
她常勾搭些混混
It is not unusual for her to hook up with some deadbeat
去豪饮
and go on a bender.
可没试过这么久吗
But not for this long?
她每次都会报信儿
Not without checking in.
我能拿走吗 - 请便
Can I have this? - Yep.
有打过电♥话♥吗
And you tried calling her?
打了快五十通
Only about 50 times.
我能翻看一下吗
Can I have a look through here?
翻吧
Yep.
她到滑雪缆车站做兼♥职♥
Rachel works on the ski-lifts part-time,
而且只在雪季上班
and only in the bloody snow season.
瑞秋吸毒吗
Rachel's a drug user?
她不贩毒 如果你是指这个
She's not a dealer. If that's what you're getting at.
她有车吗
Does she have a car?
驾照被吊销了
She lost her licence.
那她怎么从酒吧回家
How does she get home from the pub?
走路
She walks.
也就一公里远
It's only about a K down the road.
雷兹 我在排查
I'm trawling the road
瑞秋从酒吧回家的这段路
Rachel walks to and from the pub, Rez.
或许与罗丝·德·维尼案有关
Could be related to what happened to Rose De Vigny.
收到 警长
Copy that, Sarge.
是我 傻孩子
It's me, you goose.
喂 啥事
Yeah, what?
我需要你保持通话 懂吗
Right. I want you to leave the call open, okay.
别挂断 把手♥机♥放口袋里
Don't hang it up. Just put the phone in your pocket,
这样我能听到并录下所有对话
and that way I can listen and record everything.
为什么
Why?
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
听着 我就在这儿 不会走远
Listen, I'm going to be right here, okay? Not far away.
绝对护着你
I won't let anything bad happen to you.
我任命你做副警长 凯登
I'm making you my Deputy, Kayden.
这是个很重要的岗位哦
That's a very important position.
副警长能赚多少钱
How much does the Deputy get paid?
给
There you go.
你个贪心鬼
You're a charger!
小凯 留在我的视线范围内
Kay, stay where I can see you.
好
Okay.
我们封了那条路
We've closed off the road.
并问过几名目击者
Spoke to a couple of witnesses.
瑞秋在酒吧确实穿着
Rachel was definitely wearing jeans at the pub
有这水钻的牛仔裤
with these things on.
我找遍曼斯菲尔德到贝纳拉的医院
I've called hospitals from Mansfield to Benalla.
全无她的踪迹
There's no sign of her.
这辆现代车的主人
Okay, what's the name of the guy again
叫什么名字
that owns this Hyundai?
洛奇·弗朗西斯 他在布勒山工作
Lachie Francis, he works up on Buller.
你说他不知道车被偷 是吗
You said he didn't know it had been stolen, right?
是的 直到我告诉他车被丢在林区
Yeah, not until I told him we found it dumped in the bush.
好 叫现场勘查组今天来验车
Okay, call Crime Scene. I need them here today.
接着传召弗朗西斯
Then go get this Francis guy and bring him in,
最后咨♥询♥气囊上的DNA检测结果
and see if the DNA on the bladder's come back.
我是惠特福德警长 - 喂 警长
Sergeant Whitford. - Hey, Sarge.
我们在诺瓦克弃车点往南三公里处
We're about 3K south of where Novak's car was found.
有啥发现
Yeah, and?
你说得对
And you were right.
这里有片疑似被清理过的灌木丛
There's an area of bush that looks like it's been cleared.
估计以前
I guess there could have been a drug crop here
可能是大♥麻♥田
at some point in time.
收到 记录现场情况
Okay, document the site,
及定位坐标 并拍照留档
log its GPS and snap plenty of photos.
警长 弗朗西斯先生到了 - 很好
I've got Mr. Francis, Sarge. - Great.
请走到拘留室前
Can you head towards the cells, please.
是他吗
This him?
嘿 嘿 我们没出♥卖♥♥♥你
Hey, hey, we didn't give you up.
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表