剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
别看
No!
思虑过重了
You're overthinking it.
你有奇思妙想
You have something very interesting inside of you,
需摒弃杂念才能涌出
but you need to get out of your head.
说得轻巧
Easier said than done.
我们以前是这样放空头脑的
This is how we used to free ourselves up, back then.
合唱吗
With a singalong?
喝茶 喝迷幻蘑菇茶
The tea! Mushrooms.
现在正是蘑菇时令
They grow up here this time of year.
它能解放潜意识
It liberates the subconscious.
助人们找到创作灵感
It helped them find creative expression in their work.
我已多年没碰过了
Well, I haven't done them in years.
采蘑菇的人昨天收成不错
The pickers found a whole lot yesterday.
你愿尝尝吗
You're welcome to have some if you want.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不想打开那个潘多拉魔盒
That's a Pandora's box I'm not willing to open.
吃饭吧
Lunch.
你放松下来了吗
You unwind yet?
这片宁静反而让我神经紧绷
All this silence is making me jumpy.
感觉你有钓鱼天赋
I reckon you're a natural.
感觉你是在戏弄我
I reckon you're taking the piss.
听说你被迫通知哈里斯终止搜救
I heard you had to tell Harris about shutting down the search.
还以为他会撒泼 结果没有
I thought he'd be a real prick about it, but he wasn't.
别被骗了 他仍是个泼皮
Oh, don't be fooled, he's still a prick.
就像他老爸 梅尔
Just like his old man, Mal.
我本该料到 毕竟我娶了梅尔的女儿
And I should know, I was married to Mal's daughter.
长话短说 我娶她只为保住父母的农场
Long story short, I married her to save my parents' farm.
他们经营困难
They were struggling,
梅尔给了些钱...
and Mal offered them money as a kind of...
当聘礼
engagement gesture.
后来婚姻出了问题
But the marriage went south.
错的是我
It's my fault.
我爱上别人
I was in love with someone else.
她叫黛比
Her name was Deb.
她...
She um...
她几年前去世了
She passed away a few years ago.
她持续受困于抑郁症
After a constant battle with the old black dog.
心病摧毁了她的健康
It was just, it was too much for her health.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
谢谢早上来找我 - 不客气
Thanks for this morning. - No worries.
只可惜我们啥也没钓到
Shame we didn't catch anything.
无所谓 我还是很开心
Doesn't matter. I still enjoyed it.
我也是
So did I.
祝你下午愉快 山姆
Have a good afternoon, Sam.
渔具店
你又在打什么主意
What are you up to?
畜生
Fucker!
回神喽
Look out!
鱼吃饵吗
Are they biting?
不知道 我把眼镜忘家里了
Oh, I dunno. Left my glasses at home,
费了好大劲也没穿上线
and I'm having a bugger of a time trying to thread this hook.
我来吧 - 谢谢先生
Give it here. - Oh, thank you sir.
你想一起钓鱼吗 伙计
Do you want to, you want to join me, mate?
不 我就开车兜兜风
Nah, just out for a drive.
享受美景
Taking in the scenery.
穿好了
There you go.
谢谢 那我走啦
Thank you, sir. Cheers mate.
再见
See ya.
可恶
Fuck!
你到底想干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing, huh?
我总算抓到你了 变♥态♥
I've got you this time, you sicko.
你在人身攻击 - 我这叫抓现行
This is assault! - I've got you red-handed.
你说啥呀
What are you talking about?
方才你跟他在公园干嘛
What were you doing with him in the park?
你在干嘛 - 说啊 你说
What are you doing? - Come on, tell me.
嘿 搞什么鬼
Hey, what the hell's going on?
这疯子把我别出马路
This maniac ran me off the road.
凯登·山克斯在他车里
He's got Kayden Shanks in his car.
我在送他回家
Yeah, I'm giving him a lift home.
放屁 我盯了你整整一小时
Bullshit, I've been watching you the past hour.
别以为我不知道你想干嘛
Don't think I don't know what you're up to.
够了
Enough.
你好吗 凯登 有没有受伤
Are you all right, Kayden? Are you hurt?
能下皮卡车吗 伙计
Can you get out of the ute for me, mate?
到这边来
Come around this side, mate.
告诉我你俩去干嘛了
Can you tell me what you were doing with him?
他... - 听他说
He... - Ahh!
我们在公园里玩《妙算战群英》
We were playing Battlehacks in the park
虚构玩具兵作战游戏
然后他送我回家
and he was giving me a lift home.
别告诉我爸 他会拿皮带抽我
You won't tell my Dad, will you? He'll belt me.
我让山姆送你回家 好吗
I'm going to get Sam to take you home, okay?
那我的自行车呢
What about my bike?
我去拿自行车
I'll get your bike.
去坐前面 系好安全带 好孩子
Jump in the front and put your belt on. Good boy.
他是疯子 居然把人别出马路
He's psycho. Running people off the road like that.
我稍后再处置他
Yeah, I'll deal with him later.
你跟那孩子到底干嘛了
What the hell were you doing with that kid?
听着 凯登有学习障碍
Okay, look, Kayden has a learning disability, alright?
我透过玩《妙算战群英》
Now, I was using this game Battlehacks
来辅♥导♥他的数学
to try to help him with his maths.
你想必知道这行径显得可疑
You must know it's not a good look.
你让大家怎么想呢
What do you expect people to think?
老实说
You know what?
我根本不在乎别人怎么想
I didn't give a fuck what people think.
我只想帮这孩子
I'm trying to help a kid,
我不帮就没人帮他了
who would otherwise fall through the cracks.
好吧 我理解
Okay. Alright. I understand.
问题是 你并非他老师
But the thing is, you're not his teacher.
对于渴望自证清白的人来说
And for someone who is desperate to prove their innocence,
你需掂量一下个人行为
you might want to rethink your behaviour.
这只是忠告
Just a suggestion.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Fine.
那算是季末答谢活动
It's kind of an end of season thank you.
他们看起来很开心
Yeah, it looks like they're enjoying themselves.
你要参加吗
You coming?
噢 我得走了 - 别急着走
Oh, I was just leaving. - Don't go yet.
我不觉得...
I don't think...
来吧 好玩着呢
Come on. It'll be fun.
行 只呆一会儿
Okay. Just for a while.
你没想过可能会伤到孩子吗
You could have hurt that kid. Did that cross your mind?
我是在救他 没让那畜生绑♥架♥他
I saved his life. Stopped that prick from abducting him.
人家已经投诉过你了
He's already made a complaint against you.
你的行为近乎人身攻击
What you did was bordering on assault.
那你打算怎么做 起诉我吗
Well, what are you going to do? Charge me?
别以为你当过警♥察♥
Don't think because you're a former cop,
便能不守规矩
the rules don't apply,
自以为带我去钓一次鱼
or because you took me fishing once,
就混熟了 妄图我徇私
we're somehow buddies and I'm going to put up with bullshit.
我不会
I won't.
给 - 达米安 她不喝
Here you go. - Oh, Damien. No.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等
Wait!
你为什么这样看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
别这样看我
Stop looking at me like that.
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
别看我
Don't look at me!
别...
Don't...
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表