剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
You don't believe that, do you?
我见过说不清的
I've seen things that I can't explain,
还有不该看的
and things that I shouldn't have seen.
好多人以为
I mean, a lot of people think
梦仅是虚幻泡影
our dreaming stories are just yarns,
可梦远不止是梦
but they're more than that.
它们是课题
They're lessons.
甚至是预警
Sometimes they're warnings.
因此没法下定论
So, you never know.
有机会是野人 - 好吧
Maybe it was the Yowie. - Mmm.
我情愿更了解...
I wish I knew more about...
原住民的生活 - 是啊
Of being a Blackfella? - Mmm.
那你就来对地方了
Well you've come to the right place to learn.
只用问对人
You've just got to know who to ask.
知道吗 腾尔峦人都很豪气
You know, Taungurung people are generous people.
谢谢你来寻我
Thanks for coming for me.
我知道咱们有嫌隙 自从...
I know things have been weird between us since...
你指控我谋杀白人女子
You accused me of murdering that white woman.
对 然而...
Yeah, well...
干我这行注定难交朋友
It's not easy making friends in my line of work.
我也不是好相处的
I'm not the easiest guy to get along with either.
告诉我 本地野犬是咋回事
Hey, tell me, what's the deal with dingoes around here?
我相信有只野犬在不停跟踪我
I'm convinced I'm being stalked by one.
它们只想确保你没惹麻烦
Oh, they're just making sure that you stay out of trouble,
或者帮你躲避麻烦
or trouble stays away from you.
野犬好心肠 它们保护人类
Dingoes are good. They protect us.
阿奇
Archie!
阿奇
Archie!
安迪 马鞍着地
Andie! Saddle's come off.
他肯定摔倒了 - 可恶
He must have taken a fall. - Shit!
阿奇
Archie!
阿奇
Archie!
阿奇
Archie!
安迪
Andie!
抱歉 他后腿骨折
I'm sorry mate. He broke his back leg.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy,
好孩子 阿奇
good boy, Archie.
我的可爱孩子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
我知道你很疼 马上就好了
I know you're in pain, mate. Not for much longer.
你是个好家伙
Oh, you're a good fellow.
嘿
Hey...
都是我的错 伙计
This is all my fault, mate.
我知道你痛
I know you're hurting.
真对不起 阿奇
I'm so sorry, Archie.
我不该带你来 宝贝
I shouldn't have brought you up here, mate.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我来吧
Let me do it for you.
早啊 你一宿没睡吗
Morning. Have you been up all night?
能看看吗
Can I have a look?
请便
Hm-mm.
把车拖出
I want that vehicle pulled out of there.
收到 我会通知斯库特
Righto. I'll get Scooter onto it.
你还好吗 警长
You okay Sarge?
我把你的车开来了 - 谢谢
Hey, I brought your car in. - Thanks.
雷兹 去查下车牌 找到车主
Rez, get onto the VIN. Let's find out who owns it.
看看有没有人报失
See if they've reported it stolen.
收到 - 谢谢
Copy that. - Thanks.
再次谢谢你昨晚救我
Thanks again, for last night.
要谢就谢那老头
Well, thank that old man.
是他喊我去的
He's the one who sent me out of here.
山姆 - 欧文
Sam. - Owen.
你想啥呢
What the hell were you thinking?
敢单枪匹马来
Coming up here on your own.
我在追查一条线索
I was following a lead.
什么线索 - 是史塔克
What lead? - On Starc.
他说克莱尔·哈里斯可能伏尸在这
He told me I might find Claire Harris's body up here,
我只找到死袋鼠和受损现代汽车
but all I found was a dead roo and a wrecked Hyundai.
是他引你来的吗
So he lured you up here?
怎么了
What is it?
阿奇摔断腿 我被迫帮它安乐死
Archie broke his leg. I had to put him down.
那畜生
That bastard.
让我自行处理
Just let me deal with it.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
达米安在吗
Is, um, Damien there?
达米安 他不在
Damien? No, he's not.
昨天便没了影 什么事呢
I haven't seen him since yesterday. Why?
昨天
Yesterday?
对 他在风雨来临前去店里
Yeah, he went to the shop before the storm hit.
之后便没回来
I don't think he came back.
谢谢 我先去忙活
Thanks. I've got to go.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
我一直在这 - 是吗
I was here. - All night?
断脊镇饵与钩渔具店
店被水淹了 我得收拾残局
Yeah, the shop flooded. It's a, it's a mess.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我按你说前往米切尔山嘴
I went to Mitchell's Spur, like you said.
压根没有克莱尔·哈里斯的踪迹
There was no sign of Claire Harris.
好吧
Okay.
你教我白跑一趟
You sent me on a wild bloody goose chase.
那不是故意的 我只想帮你
Well, not intentionally. I was trying to help.
你的狗屁幻象差点害死我
Your bullshit vision almost got me killed.
狗屁
Bullshit?
我是闻到所谓的"死物恶臭"
"Stench of death." Oh, I smelt it, all right.
袋鼠是你杀的吗
Did you butcher that roo out there,
正如你肢解哈里斯的牛那般
like you mutilated Harris's cattle?
什么牛 你在说啥
What cattle? What are you talking about?
你明白我在说啥 达米安
You know what I'm talking about, Damien.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
好吧
Yeah, right.
我从不是你的顾问 对吗
I was never your consultant, was I?
你试图套我话
You've been trying to set me up.
枉我信你
I trusted you.
可你与其他人有区别吗
But you're just like the rest of them, aren't you?
跟山姆一副德行
You're just like Sam.
你个猪脑子
You fucking pig!
曼斯菲尔德私立医院
嘿 富婆 你要买♥♥口红吗
Hey big spender. You buying some lippy, hey?
妈 你过得怎样
How are you Mum?
我又犯关节炎了
My arthritis is playing up,
背也疼 电视还没啥看
my back's killing me and there's nothing on telly.
话说
I'll tell you what though.
有个小鲜肉常来
A very nice young man keeps popping in
给我按♥摩♥后背 你见过他吗
to give me a back rub. Did you see him?
没有 不过下次你得要他电♥话♥号♥码
No, but maybe next time you should ask for his number.
我会的
Oh, maybe I will.
靠
Fuck!
天呐 你怎么了
Oh shit! What happened to you?
抱抱我
I need a hug.
对不起 昨晚让你独守家中
Sorry you had to spend last night alone.
没事 我又不是小孩
It's okay. I'm not a little kid.
在母亲眼里 你永运都是小孩
Hey, you'll always be our little kid, kid.
你忘了 我去莉莉家过夜
I'm spending the night at my friend Lilly's, remember?
你妈知道吗
Does Mum know?
她知道联络方式
Yeah, she's got all the contact details.
我本想呆家里 无奈莉莉等我
I'd stay, but Lilly's expecting me.
我很欣慰你有新朋友
No, I'm glad you're making friends.
那好 我可以走吗
Cool. So can I go?
保证手♥机♥有电
Keep your phone charged.
才不信你能闲聊
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表