剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, well I'm just trying to keep her safe. Both of you.
他在牢里 伤不了我们
He's in jail. He can't hurt us.
不怕李·舍费尔 就怕他家糟老头
It's not Leigh Schaefer, it's his bloody old man.
你尽职尽责 我为你感到自豪
You did your job, and I'm proud of you.
我深知你为迁居所做的牺牲
And I know what you've given up to come here.
总有一天 她会明白的
She'll come round, eventually.
什么动静
What was that?
待在这里
Stay here.
有人开枪 - 对
Someone's shooting. - Yep.
安迪 会不会是舍费尔
Andie, what if it's Schaefer?
你俩别动 远离窗户
Stay put both of you, stay away from the windows.
警♥察♥ 下车
Police! Get out of the vehicle.
喜欢吗...
How do you like that...
对身材和血压都不好
Not good for the waistline, or the blood pressure.
提醒你 半夜对抗用聚光灯的
Mind you, neither is confronting spotlighters
偷猎者也不好
in the middle of the bloody night.
你会对家外的枪声置若罔闻吗
You just ignore gunshots outside your house, do you?
听起来像是梅森家
Sounds like the Masons to me.
两兄弟 纳什和连姆
Two brothers, Nash and Liam.
住在老锯木厂街尾
Live down the Old Sawmill Road.
多年来让我恨得牙痒痒
Been a pain in my spleen for donkey's.
我们在谈论什么 弹班桌琴的双头怪吗
What are we talking? Two heads and a banjo?
他们爱好环剥鹿皮
Ringbarking deer's their little hobby.
目无法纪
They don't give two shits about the law.
兴许他们习惯了逍遥法外
Yeah, maybe they're just used to getting away with it.
嘿 头儿 方便吗
Hey boss. Got a sec?
早啊 警长
Morning there Sarge.
那边来了个人
We've got a fellow over here who claims
说有关于失踪人员的消息
to have some information on our missing man.
什么消息
And?
他不肯告诉我
Oh, he wouldn't tell me.
他要求面见新任警长
He's demanded to speak to the new sergeant.
交给你了 - 谢谢
He's all yours. - Thank you.
我是达米安 达米安·史塔克
My name's Damien. Damien Starc.
你有失踪人员的消息对吗
You have some information on the man we're looking for?
你们得去河岸边找他
You need to be looking near water.
与其说是条河
A river. Actually,
不如说是两河交汇处
two rivers, where they converge.
也可能是溪流旁 - 你有看到他吗
Or maybe creeks. - Have you seen him?
能否指出位置
Can you point to where.
噢 不 我没看到他
Oh no, I, I haven't seen him.
不 也不是 其实是幻象
Not, not actually. It was more like a vision.
偶尔在我脑海里涌现
I have them sometimes.
什么 幻象
What? Visions!
的确这让人难以置信
I know it's hard to believe.
我也花了很长时间去理解
It took me a very long time to believe it myself.
在昨晚刚看完报道这人的
It was just after I saw the news on the television
电视新闻时
last night, about this man.
我眼前闪现出两溪或两河交汇处
I saw it. Two rivers or creeks coming together.
他肯定就在那里
Now I'm absolutely certain that's where he is.
你是高级警员斯魏特的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Senior Constable Sweet?
斯魏特 不 不是
Sweet. Oh no. No way.
好吧 先请坐
Okay. Okay. Just take a seat.
警长
Sergeant!
我想让你去断脊镇安排物资
I want you down in Brokenridge organising supplies.
这里有足够人手
I've got enough manpower.
我需要你这般有能耐的人
I need someone with your skillset,
下山组织后勤工作
off mountain, running logistics.
老锯木厂街
真该死
Fuck!
把你的狗叫走
Call off your dog.
叫它滚开
I said call him off!
楚蒂 一边去
Trudy! Get out of it.
手上的血是哪来的
What's the blood from?
♪我是你们的樱樱樱樱 樱桃炸♥弹♥♪
I'm your Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch cherry bomb
1976年美国逃亡乐队发表摇滚歌♥曲《樱桃炸♥弹♥》, 该队全员女性
♪你好 世界 我是狂野女孩♪
Hello world I'm your wild girl
我是惠特福德警长
I'm Sergeant Whitford.
我是来自我介绍的
Thought I'd stop in and introduce myself.
纳什 走吧
Nash, let's leave.
你们出去打猎了吗
You boys been out hunting?
什么意思
Hmm?
不然那头鹿是怎么来的
Well, where'd the deer come from?
那是特殊品种
That's a special breed.
咱们这管它叫羊
Around here we call them sheep.
我没在你的围场里看到羊
I didn't see sheep in your paddocks.
我们不养牲畜 它们会携带疾病
We don't run'em. Livestock brings disease.
那便是从屠夫那得来的吗
So did you get it like this from the butcher?
是布莱恩·哈里斯给我们的
We got it off Bryan Harris.
他经营农场 往返这里
He runs the farm
与曼斯菲尔德之间做生意
between here and Mansfield.
我们替他干活
We work for him.
他付给你们羊肉吗
And he pays you in mutton?
我们得到的跟野犬的一样
We get anything the feral dogs get at first.
围栏上的点缀不错
Got a nice collection on your fence.
像圣诞装饰
Like Christmas decorations.
野犬造的孽啊
Wild dogs are a scourge.
你知道还有啥是造孽吗
Do you know what else is a scourge?
我也是刚得知
And I just learned about this.
环剥
Ringbarking.
我本以为那是对树木的操作
I thought that was something you did to trees.
可有人猎鹿只为砍掉鹿头
But these heroes, they shoot a deer just to cut its head off
留下肢体 任其腐烂
and leave the meat to rot.
我想 他们要的是鹿角
They're after the antlers, I guess.
车上的闪光灯瞅着有点眼熟
Flash rig. It looks pretty familiar.
就是缺了个屁♥股♥
Just missing an arse.
我去一些公♥司♥张贴了求职信息
Put a flyer up, but none of the businesses I went into
断脊镇旅馆
但他们都不招簿记员
were looking for bookkeepers.
你有在听吗
Did you hear me?
噢 这事不急
Oh, it's not like there's any urgency.
是 可我想工作 不然我还能干啥呢
Yeah, but I want to work. What else am I going to do here?
你如此聪慧
You're an intelligent lady,
肯定有很多事能做
I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do.
♪我已然戒掉在越南的毒瘾♪
I had the Vietnam cold turkey
澳大利亚冷鑿乐队的首曲《溪山》, 以越战中的溪山战役命名, 讲述老兵退伍返乡的故事
♪飘洋过海 回到银城♪
From the ocean to the Silver City
澳大利亚海外领地圣诞岛的小型定居点, 比邻印尼
♪个中滋味 唯说与同袍♪
And it's only other Vets could understand
嘿 原来我也挺受欢迎的
Well, who'd have thought I'd be this popular, hey?
来的人很多
It's a good turnout.
山姆 我来介绍 这是我妻子海伦
Sam, can I introduce you to my partner Helen
及女儿琪拉
and our daughter Kirra.
琪拉 海伦 二位光临 不甚荣幸
Kirra, Helen. Can't tell you how great it is to meet you.
你想必很为她自豪吧
You must be very proud of this woman.
当然
We are.
幸会
Hello.
我们去找点喝的 走吧 琪
I'll get us some drinks. Come on, Kee.
家庭美满 - 谢谢
Nice family. - Thank you.
有黑伯的消息吗
Any luck with Haber?
就算永远找不着他我也不意外
I wouldn't be surprised if they never found the bugger.
我一下午都在翻查失踪人口档案
I spent the afternoon looking over the missing person files.
一年前 迈克尔·诺瓦克开着台沃尔沃
12 months ago a bloke in a Volvo,
在林巅抛锚后就再没出现过
Michael Novak, breaks down on Timbertop, never seen again.
当地一所寄宿制文法学校
四个月前 来自芒通的女性让·格里尔逊
Four months ago a woman from Mentone, Jean Grierson,
在布勒山至斯特灵山道
hiking on the Buller to Stirling Trail,
徒步爬山时也凭空消失了
just vanishes into thin air.
城里人啊
City-folk.
在这方圆四十公里内
That's three people now,
一年中就有三人失踪
missing within a 40k radius in the space of a year.
在城里 这叫做案发规律
You know, in the city we call that a pattern.
在本地便是日常
Up here, that's a fact of life.
好了 请安静 谢谢
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表