剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表
大家注意
Okay, listen up.
这辆车可能涉及克莱尔·哈里斯
The discovery of this vehicle may have a link
与大卫·迈尔斯失踪案
to the disappearance of Claire Harris and David Miers.
我们将沿路两侧搜索五十米
We're going to track sweep 50 metres either side of this road,
寻找异常物品
looking for anything out of the ordinary
如食物包装 衣服
food wrappings, items of clothing,
任何格格不入的东西
anything that doesn't belong.
一旦有发现 鸣枪示意
If you find something, fire off a shot.
祝各位好运
Good luck.
搞定 我加固了车轴
Okey-dokey. I've shored up the track.
这就把拖车开来
I'm going to bring the tow truck in
你想把它拖到哪儿
and winch her out of there. Where do you want it?
可以放在你的外场吗
Can you put it in your back lot?
斯库特是加油修车厂老板
没问题
Sure thing.
两天内现场勘查组会去接手
Crime Scene will get to it in the next day or two.
高地迷踪 第一季第六集
有什么发现
What have you found?
上头有个旧水箱
There's an old water tank up there.
自流式供水 灌溉充足
It's gravity fed, pretty well irrigated.
估计大♥麻♥接近收成期
That crop's near full grown, I reckon.
而那两位不愿交代
And these two aren't very talkative.
在这多久了
How long have you been here?
你们用这叫声吓跑路人
You use this to scare people off.
还不止一个 解释了吉利服男的说词
There's more of them. Clears up the Ghillie man story.
夜里去过米切尔山嘴东边吗
Were you out the other night? East of Mitchell's Spur?
他们就在这附近消失
They've gone missing, somewhere up around here.
认得他们吗
They look familiar?
喂 好生瞧瞧
Hey! Oi! Take a look.
嘿 警长
Hey, Sarge!
枪不是我们的 - 闭嘴
That's not ours. - Shut up!
我从没见过... - 闭嘴吧 你个傻叉
I've never even seen... - Shut up, you fucking idiot!
我发现在几公里外藏着台车
I found a vehicle hidden, a few Ks from here.
附近没别的车 你们是怎么上来的
I don't see any other cars. How did you boys get up here?
怎样进出 供给挺充沛啊
Get around? Looks like you're pretty well supplied.
用枪阻止别人误闯大♥麻♥农场吗 例如他们
This in case someone stumbles upon the crop, like them?
咱俩没见过他们
We haven't seen those people.
枪是雇主给的
But the guy who hired us gave us the gun.
他每隔几周会送物资上来
He brings us up supplies every couple of weeks.
他 他是谁 叫啥名字
Guy, what guy? What's his name?
不晓得
We've got no idea.
他只把食物放在路边
He just leaves food down by the track.
几乎见不到人影
We hardly ever see him.
我们收钱看管浇水 仅此而已
We get paid to watch it and water it. That's all.
他长什么样
What's he look like?
大胡子 有许多文身
He's got a massive beard and heaps of tatts.
嫌疑人 大♥麻♥农场雇农
他们会熏臭拘留室
They're going to stink that cell out.
骑自行车吗?
在明天缉毒队赶到前
The boys are on ice
得把人一直晾里面
until the Drug Squad gets up here tomorrow.
二人应该不是主谋
There's no way they're behind this.
那年轻小伙都快被吓尿了
The young bloke's shitting bricks.
我要弄清这人的身份
I want to know who this guy is.
他会紧盯大♥麻♥田 确保利益
He would've kept eyes on the crop, protecting his interests.
牛仔小屋
Stockman's hut.
牛仔小屋 大♥麻♥农场 米切尔山嘴 格里尔逊伏尸处
距离有十二公里
Well that's 12Ks away.
接近让·格里尔逊徒步路线的长度
imilar distance to the track Jean Grierson was hiking.
倘若她偏离山道迷了路
If she stepped off the trail and got lost,
很可能往那边走
she could have headed in that direction.
加上汽车没油的迈克尔·诺瓦克
And then there's Michael Novak, the guy who ran out of petrol.
林巅远在下方
Timbertops is all the way down here.
对 但未必只有一处种植大♥麻♥
Yeah, but who's to say this is the only marijuana crop?
找诺瓦克时并无相关发现
Well, we didn't find any when we searched for the bloke.
你们搜过哪里
Where'd you look?
这一片 我们猜他爬上山顶
All through here. We figured he went up to the summit
寻求手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
to try and find phone reception.
还剩大♥片♥森林呢 布雷特
That's still a lot of bush, Brett.
现在该怎么做
Well, what can we do now?
派搜索队去林巅
Move the search team to Timbertop
看看有什么发现
and see what they turn up.
好吧
Okay.
本地牧民求助寻找失踪妻子
卢克·参孙案仍未侦破 断脊镇史上最可怕事件 于2018年 在某矿井中发现7岁男孩卢克·参孙的遗体
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
活鱼饵
在达米安·史塔克要送你后 有见过他吗
You seen Damien Starc since he put you in his truck?
凯登 你知道
Now Kayden, you do know
欺瞒警♥察♥算犯法
that lying to a policeman is against the law.
没见过
Haven't seen him.
可你俩有联♥系♥
But you have spoken to him.
用手♥机♥吗
Hmm, on the phone?
是用叮咚
Just on Clinker.
叮咚 是什么玩意
Clinker! What the hell's Clinker?
是聊天软件
It's an app.
他叫高等精灵 格雷高贝克 我叫波欧格36♥4♥
He's High Elf Gringleback, I'm BOrg 36♥4♥.
周末可够呛的 快累死人了
What a weekend. I am exhausted.
我被车撞到 - 你怎么着
I got hit by a car. - You what?
没错 总而言之
Yeah, long story short,
我整晚滞留山区
I spent the night up on the mountain,
让琪拉独守空屋了
leaving Kirra here all alone.
天哪 你没事吧
Jesus, but you're okay?
我被迫帮阿奇安乐死 - 什么
I had to put Archie down. - What?
它摔断腿 我没得选
Broke his leg. I had no choice.
天呐
Oh God.
太令人难过了
I'm so, so sorry.
怎么了
What?
今天我们发现一个大♥麻♥农场
We found a marijuana crop today.
在森林里 规模挺大
Big one, in the bush.
看来琪拉没了咱俩也能存活
Kirra obviously survived without us.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
小琪 我回来了
Kee! I'm home.
嘿
Hey!
你翻我的东西吗
Are you going through my stuff?
没有 你把这落在厨房♥里
No. You dumped this in the kitchen.
今天上性教育课发的 有啥问题
They were handed out at Sex Ed today. What's the big deal?
学校居然发避孕套 你才十四岁
You were given condoms at school. You're 14!
给我
Give them to me.
不行 我明早要打电♥话♥给学校
No, I'm calling them first thing in the morning.
你干嘛紧张兮兮
Why are you so uptight?
你有性行为吗
Are you having sex?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
跟谁 那个叫本的男孩吗
Who with? That boy, Ben?
我们已禁止你见他
The one we banned you from seeing.
你们不能禁止我见任何人
You can't ban me from seeing anyone.
又不是活在《1984》里
It's not 1984.
英国作家乔治·奥威尔写的反乌托邦小说, 书中高压统治的社会提倡禁欲。
那是本书 你该读读
It's a book. You should read it.
我还真读过
Oh, I have read it.
你们不能一直罩着我
You can't keep protecting me.
逼我搬到这鬼地方
You forced me to move up here.
我们是在护你周全 琪拉
We are trying to keep you safe, Kirra.
你令我窒息
You smother me.
简直透不过气来 抑制我成长
I can hardly breathe. You won't let me grow up.
我不想你有事
I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
因为你杀了查理
Because you, fucking killed Charlie!
她不是故意的
She didn't mean it.
她就是 小蹄子净戳我痛处
Yes, she did. That bitch knows how to press my buttons.
我记得当初像她这般大的自己 你呢
I remember what I was like when I was her age. Do you?
真的吗
Seriously?
你接受她十四岁发生性行为吗
You think it's okay, do you, that she's having sex at 14?
不 我只...
No, I just...
觉得你可以处理得更好
I think you could have handled it a bit better.
哇 听听
剧集 | 高地迷踪(2024) | 导航列表