剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
我还挺希望见到的
I should like to witness that.
伊兹
Izzy?
什么都别说
Say nothing.
早餐来找我
Come to me at breakfast.
先生们 进来吧
Gentlemen, come on in.
随意啊
Make yourselves comfortable.
快请坐
Take a seat.
放松
Relax.
安妮·佩蒂福
Anne Pettifer,
你怎么能把姑娘带出去
how dare you take these girls out!
埃米莉
Emily...
我可爱的姑娘们
My pretty little doves!
想我吗
Have you missed me?
奎格利夫人还没回来
Mrs. Quigley's not back?
没有 这是她最好的波特酒
No, but here's her finest port.
不行 她会发现的
We can't, she'll find out.
来嘛 安妮
Oh, come on, Anne,
你想喝的
you know you want some.
趁她不在 姑娘们
While the cat's away, girls!
冥后
Persephone,
你这几周去哪了
where have you been these past weeks?
我好想你
I've been pining.
让我要了你吧
Let me have you.
不
No.
别这样
Come now.
我给你母亲开了很好的包养条件
I wrote to your mother offering excellent terms to be your keeper.
我烧了
I burnt it.
我不喜欢吃种子和奇怪的水果
I don't like eating seeds or weird fruit.
我不当你情妇
I won't be your mistress.
你的手跟尸体一样凉
Your hands are cold, like those of a corpse,
我只和活人做♥爱♥
and I only fuck the living.
威尔斯那个贱♥人♥不肯闭嘴
The Wells bitch won't be silenced.
她在街上大喊绑♥架♥和谋杀
She's shouting kidnap and murder in the street.
那是小女儿
That's the youngest daughter, there.
吹弹可破
A peach.
要把她摘下来吗
Shall we pluck her from the family tree?
不
No.
我要好好品一下
I want her to savor.
*有个男人*
*It was a man*
*风趣的绅士*
*A jolly fine man*
*来我床上爱我*
*Come love me where I lay*
*他愿以干净粗野的方式*
*And he would marry a fair young wife*
*娶一位年轻的妻子*
*The clean and country way*
*他向她求爱 迎娶她*
*He'd woo her for to wed and bed*
*来我床上干我*
*Come tup me where I lay*
*然后她以干净粗野的方式*
*And then she kicked him in the head*
*踢了他的头*
*The clean and country way*
为维奥莱特·克罗斯干杯
To Violet Cross!
考文特花♥园♥最好的妓♥女♥小偷
The best thieving whore in Covent Garden!
把我也加进她的回忆吧
Tup me in her memory.
她还没死呢 傻瓜
She ain't dead, blockhead.
加呗
Tup me anyway.
-我为英格兰打过仗 -五先令
- I've fought for England. - Five shillings.
你们应该为军人免费服务
You should service us soldiers for free.
没钱没屄♥♥
No money, no cunny.
伦敦 来吧
Come on, London,
我还是处♥女♥
I am virgin fresh!
三先令就可以看我的小洞
Three shillings to see my little coal hole!
水手们 来嘛
Come on, you sailors, take me on!
滚开
Fuck off.
诺斯先生
Mr. North?
注意点 姐妹
Watch how you go, sister.
他从今早就开始喝酒
He's been drinking since this morning.
这是你老婆吗
Is this your wife?
我没有老婆
I have no wife.
她是威尔斯妓院的
She's up at the Wells House.
你付不起 士兵
You can't afford her, soldier boy.
-抱歉 -不用
- I'm sorry. - No need.
你没做错
You've done nothing wrong.
我做了
I have.
我想隐藏感情来着
I tried to hide the way I feel.
你可以啊 爷爷
You're a ram, granddad.
再说一句
Say not a word
我就让你尝尝我的拳头
or you'll feel my hand.
我更想尝尝她的
I'd rather feel her hand...
你愿意维护她
So you'd defend her honor?
带他回家吧
You should take him home,
威尔斯夫人 他醉得不轻
Mrs. Wells, he's sotted.
你离我房♥子远一点
You stay away from my house.
你房♥子
Your house?
你有这一天没我的功劳吗
What, as if I had no part in your success?
如果我和你肤色一样 你就不会这么说了
If my skin were of your color, you'd never dare speak so.
胡扯
Bollocks.
把我衣服拿来
Go fetch my linen.
我住这了
I'm staying here.
这就对了 就得这么说
That's it, you tell her!
这才是对待老婆的样子 爷爷
That's how you treat a wife, grandpa.
你和奎格利夫人不是一边的吧
You're speaking against Mrs. Quigley?
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我看到
I saw.
那晚
That night.
他戴着白假发 衣着光鲜
He was white-wigged, he was wealthy dressed.
谁
Who?
捅了坎利夫法官的那人
The man that stabbed Justice Cunliffe.
你看到了
You saw?
我不知道他是谁
I can't tell you who he was.
但如果再看到他
But if I saw his face again,
我能认出来
I'd know.
你愿意出庭作证吗
And would you tell this to the law?
他是为了刺♥激♥会杀人的大人之一
He's one of the Lords who murders for the thrill,
奎格利是他们的老鸨 我确定
and Quigley's their procuress, I'm sure.
我要把她带回希腊街
I'll take this bit of flotsam to Greek Street.
杜松子酒喝多了吗 亲爱的
Too much gin, Cherry?
我酒量不好
It doesn't take a lot.
走吧
Come on.
我是你爷爷吗 是吗
Am I your grandpa now, am I?
是吗
Am I?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
爸
Pa!
你妈让你来的吗
Did your ma send you?
是露西
Lucy did.
你真帅 爸
You were looking great, Pa.
我的血会沾到你漂亮裙子上的
I'll bleed all over your beautiful dress.
没事
I don't care.
我 我
Ooh, me, me!
威尔斯夫人在家吗
Is Mrs. Wells at home?
法♥伦♥大人
Lord Fallon.
我来找她女儿
I'm here to see her daughter.
她们都出去了
They're both out.
可惜了
Pity.
我想带威尔斯小姐去拉内勒夫跳舞的
I'd hoped to take Miss Wells dancing at Ranelagh.
但
But...
你也很可爱啊
you're just as lovely.
带你去怎么样
Perhaps I could entice you in her stead.
我
Me?
我的马车和金币都在等着了
My carriage and my coinage await.
我愿意
I'll do it.
我要作证
I will speak.
过来
Come through.
别理他
Oh, ignore him.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表