剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
今天一整天没开张
Kept my eye off business all day
马上会有客人来的
and now there's culls to be seen.
与其告诉我该怎么做
Instead of telling me what to do,
你怎么不去找找爸爸
why don't you go and find Pa?
他想明白
He'll be back
会回来的
when he's ready.
不
No.
他不会
He won't.
他要你把他东西寄给他
He wants you to send his things.
你不能出去
You can't go out.
不安全
It's not safe.
我能照顾好自己 妈
I can look after myself, Ma.
事实说明一切
As I've proven.
露西 等下 我和你一起去
Lucy, wait, I'll come with you.
不行
No, you will not.
我很宠你 凯蒂 你知道的
I cherish you, Kitty, you know that.
但我不允许我家出现叛乱
But I will not have mutiny in my house.
想都别想
So don't try it.
出去
Out.
先生们 请吧
Gentlemen, please.
女教皇的信
From the High Priestess,
莉迪亚·奎格利
Lydia Quigley.
"我被关了 需要500镑罚金
"I am in fetters for 500 pounds,
那个威尔斯贱♥人♥在狂吠
and the Wells bitch is baying.
女教皇"
The High Priestess."
什么意思
What does it mean?
女教皇认识我
The Priestess has my name,
觉得我会为她那该死的罚金买♥♥单
and thinks I'll pay her damnable fine.
让她烂在牢里
Let her rot.
那个威尔斯贱♥人♥知道些什么
What does the Wells bitch know?
没什么
Nothing.
你派坎利夫法官去的时候她在场
She was there when you dispatched Justice Cunliffe.
我们应该告诉执政官
We should tell the Archons.
我保证没有危险
I assure you there's no danger.
我们只用封上那个狂吠的贱♥人♥的嘴
We must simply muzzle the baying bitch.
我提议我们去
I propose some sport
割掉她的舌头
in cutting out her tongue.
-你来了 -当然
- You came. - Of course.
你为我这么做过
You did as much for me.
请让我们单独待会
Private, if you please.
夏洛特·威尔斯
Charlotte Wells...
我诅咒你进大牢
Curse you to a prison ship
做七年苦役
and seven years hard labor.
罚金数量很大
The fine is immense.
告诉我你的钱藏哪了
Tell me where you stow your funds.
你能告诉我儿子我在这吗
Will you tell my son I'm here?
他知道
He knows.
查尔斯和埃米莉·莱西一起在你家里
Charles is at yours with Emily Lacey,
做什么我就不知道了
on what mission I know not.
他和他的情妇在扫空我的家当
He and his doxy have emptied my pockets.
我付不起罚金
I cannot pay the fine.
你肯定有什么资助人吧
You must have benefactors somewhere.
没有 你也看到了 我身边都是些善良的朋友
No, as you can see, I'm surrounded by kind friends,
争先恐后地要来帮我
all clamoring to help me.
你在自怜自艾吗
Is this self‐pity?
你面对的是罚金 不是绞刑
It's a fine you face, not the noose.
别再对我说教让我心烦了
Stop stewing and tell me what to do.
女人的力量蕴藏在她的秘密中
A woman's power is in her secrets.
我像收藏珠宝一样将它们收集在一起
I've collected them like jewels
现在它们会保我平安
and now they'll keep me safe.
菲茨夫人
Lady Fitz.
伊莎贝拉·菲茨威廉 布雷恩家族的女继承人
Isabella Fitzwilliam, heiress of Blayne.
最宝贵的珠宝
The finest jewel of all.
你能像外科医生一样
Do you bleed her,
让她出血吗
like a surgeon?
我用一句话就能毁了她
I could ruin her with one sentence.
威尔斯夫人
Mrs. Wells.
你说接下来你还要
Did you mean what you said,
把我和我的孩子也赶出去 是说真的吗
that you'd throw me and mine out next?
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
你是我最钟爱的姑娘
You're my special girl,
你知道的
you know that.
你可以留下你的孩子
You can keep your baby,
直到她断奶
till she's weaned.
现在准备好接客吧
Now ready yourself for a cull.
不用遮着脸 先生
No need to hide your face, sir.
再纠缠奎格利夫人
Pursue Mrs. Quigley
后果自负
at your peril.
那头母狼进了监狱
Would that she‐wolf bite me,
都还要来咬我一口
even from her cell?
这个就算是个警告
Consider this fair warning.
我十岁时可能会怕她
I was afraid of her when I was ten years old.
但现在不会了
Not now.
现在我要对着天空呼喊
Now I'll shout it to the sky:
莉迪亚·奎格利是个坑蒙拐骗的贱妇
Lydia Quigley's a kidnapping bitch.
是她让你把坎利夫法官大卸八块的吗
Did she tell you to slice Justice Cunliffe?
是不是她手下的命案都是你所为
Do you do all her murders for her?
夏洛特·威尔斯小姐
Miss Charlotte Wells,
前来拜访这里的女主人
to see the lady of the house.
夏洛特·威尔斯小姐
Miss Charlotte Wells.
臭名昭著的CW小姐
The notorious C. W...
我们在粗鄙的街头小报上
Have we not all followed your exploits
还没有拜读完你的丰功伟绩吗
in the grub street press?
排着长队要包养你的人 挥霍着他们的财产
A string of keepers, their fortunes squandered,
情人在公园中被杀害
a lover murdered in the park?
是谁邀请了这位厚颜无♥耻♥的妓♥女♥来到我家来
Who insults me by inviting this brazen strumpet
侮辱我的身份
into my home?
这是你的恶作剧吗
Is this your mischief?
这次我可不能认账
For once, I cannot claim it.
来吧
Come.
让我看看这位让乔治·霍华德
Let me see the beauty that sent George Howard
早早进了坟墓的美人
to an early grave.
你擅长诽谤 先生
Your business may be slander, Sir,
我是来找这位女士的
but mine is with the lady.
说来听听
Well, I'll hear it.
夏洛特小姐和我去转一转
Miss Wells and I will take a turn.
你来做什么
What do you want?
我目前的资助者
My current benefactor,
奎格利夫人
Mrs. Quigley,
让我来求你件事
sends me in her hour of need.
够了 你好大的胆竟敢来我家
So that is it; how dare you come?
她现在的处境十分危急
Her situation is quite desperate.
我在晚间小报上看到了
I've read about it in the evening rag.
肮脏的犯罪和绑♥架♥
A stench of crime and kidnap.
她想要多少
How much does she want?
五百镑 明天就要
Five hundred pounds, tomorrow.
钱在我兄弟那
My brother holds my purse;
我拿不到
I cannot get it.
她逼我来威胁你
She's pressed me to threaten you.
为什么
Why?
她也有你的把柄
Does she hold your secret too?
打扰了
Forgive me.
也许我们侍女和你们妓♥女♥没什么不一样
Perhaps we courtiers are not unlike you courtesans.
我们和你们一样
Our lives, like yours,
一直生活在谎言之中
are a constant game of sham.
你想过逃离这种生活吗
Do you ever long to break from that pretense?
如果我能自♥由♥地说实话
If I broke free and spoke my heart,
海洋会沸腾
the sea would bubble,
天空会变红
the sky would turn red,
伦敦会化为灰烬
and London would tumble into dust.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表