剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
和你妹妹在一起的那个男的
The man with your sister,
我看见他拿着把带血的匕♥首♥
I saw him with a bloody knife.
我说的很明白了
I cannot say it any clearer,
这男人就是个杀人犯
this man is a killer!
-我也是 -保持沉默
- So am I. - Be silent
不然你的宝贝女儿就等死吧
or your lovely daughter hangs.
小奎格利正在我身体里长大
There's a little Quiggy growing inside me.
你令我和家人分离
You've taken my family from me.
我希望你也失去家人
I want you to lose your family too.
我憎恨你
I hate you.
我要带她回去
I'm taking her home.
我的秘密是一个孩子
My secret is a child.
是他的
She is his.
我要看看阿米莉亚怎么样了
I want news of Amelia.
帮我看着点儿
Take care of things for me.
我供认是我杀了乔治·霍华德爵士
I confess to the murder of Sir George Howard.
我有威尔斯家的姑娘当人♥质♥
I have the Wells girl as my surety.
人证会消失的
And witnesses can perish.
告诉夏洛特我睡了
Tell Charlotte I've gone to bed.
我可以告诉你是谁
I can tell you the name of the man
捅了阿米莉亚
who stabbed Amelia.
是法♥伦♥大人
It is Lord Fallon.
*我放肆大笑如达官显贵*
*How I laughed like a Lord*
*当我的朋友说要小心*
*When my friend said beware*
*她脸颊上的红晕*
*Of the flush in her cheek*
*和发间的花朵*
*And the flower in her hair*
*但我现在不再大笑*
*But I'm not laughing now*
*因为朋友警告了我*
*For my friends warned me well*
*她曾向我许诺天堂*
*Though she promised me Heaven*
*却送我下了地狱*
*She sent me to Hell*
*与这里的任何人相比*
*And I'm no more a sinner*
*我不再是个罪人*
*Than any man here*
*与道貌岸然的神父相比*
*I'm no less a saint*
*我也算是个圣人*
*Than the priest at God's ear*
*现在我落入了圈套*
*Now I am snared*
*他们会狠狠惩罚我*
*They will punish me well*
*用通往天堂的梯子*
*With a ladder to Heaven*
*和通向地狱的绳子*
*And a rope down to Hell*
阿米莉亚有上帝的怜悯
Amelia is at God's mercy,
而玛格丽特·威尔斯需要你的宽恕
but Margaret Wells is at yours.
我不知道是否该付钱给你
I don't know if I am to offer you payment.
除非你非要冒犯我的话
Not unless you would offend.
那是个礼物
It was a gift.
我很乐意给予的礼物
One I took great pleasure in giving.
你的同伴不和我们一起吃早饭吗
Will your companion not have breakfast with us?
客人来妓院是为了
Culls come to brothels for something
比面包更暖更湿的东西
warmer and wetter than bread.
她不是我的客人
She's not my cull.
也不是我的爱人
Nor is she my beloved.
友情有很多种
Friendship has many faces.
莉迪亚会来找我的
Lydia will come for me.
绝对的 毫无疑问
As surely as day turns to night.
玛格丽特去看阿米莉亚·斯康威尔太久了
Margaret is too long visiting Amelia Scanwell.
我去找她
I will chase her.
只要我闭嘴 你就放我走吗
You offer me freedom on condition of my silence?
不 阿比盖尔 我要你去法官面前
No, Abigail, I want you to sing your song
说你被绑♥架♥和强♥奸♥的事情
of kidnap and rape to the Lord Chief Justice.
但他会绞死你
But he will hang you.
不 只要你告诉他是夏洛特·威尔斯
Not when you tell him it was Charlotte Wells
骗你还拉你的皮条
who ensnared and pimped you.
我宁愿死也不要帮你的忙
I would die before I would become your helper.
如果死亡是你能想到最糟糕的事
If death is the worst thing you can contemplate,
那你还不知道什么叫生不如死
you have not yet known suffering.
昨天一位姑娘在街上被捅了
A girl was stabbed in the street yesterday.
幸运的是 她还活着
Mercifully, she clings to life.
跟我有什么关系吗
What concern is it of mine?
我认为是你捅了她
I believe it was you that cut her down.
我要将你绳之以法
I'm taking you to justice.
除非你有一百个信誉之人的供述
Unless you have a hundred reputable men to declare it,
你这是大错特错了
you are making a mistake.
你要去穿衣服 还是就这么走
Will you dress or come as you are?
法官来抓我了
The Magistrate has come for me.
指控我袭击了斯康威尔家的姑娘
I'm accused of assailing the Scanwell girl.
你母亲的谎言已经扎下了根
Your mother's lies have taken root.
你认为是她造成这样的吗
You think she has caused this?
你必须去找布雷恩侯爵
You must go to the Marquess of Blayne.
告诉他我被迫♥害♥了
Tell him that I am persecuted.
我很难相信是她做的
I struggle to believe it of her.
过去的这些天
These past days...
如天堂一般美好
have been heaven.
说得好像这些日子不会再有似的
You speak as though they are over.
我希望不是
I pray they are not.
你像小猫的肚子一样柔弱 法♥伦♥大人
You're as soft as a kitten's belly, Lord Fallon.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
你像水沟里的野猫一样偷偷溜回家
You creep home like a befouled alley cat.
我已经精疲力尽了
I'm utterly spent.
我睡觉的时候你能出去吗
You'll excuse me while I sleep.
你不能睡觉 我安排了外出
You'll do no such thing. I've arranged an outing.
那只能等等了
Well, it will wait.
如果十分钟之内你不到马车里去
If you are not in your carriage in ten minutes
我就让你穿着束胸被拖出去
I will drag you there in your stays.
诺斯先生来找威尔斯夫人
Mr. North is here for Mrs. Wells.
斯康威尔夫人
Mrs. Scanwell.
你不知道
You do not know.
威尔斯夫人承认了
Mrs. Wells confessed to the slaying
谋杀乔治·霍华德爵士
of Sir George Howard.
不
No.
她已经被送去审判了
She has been taken to her reckoning.
我希望我被拘留
I hope I am detained
不止是因为那个女人的话
on more than that woman's word.
威尔斯夫人让自己深陷烈火之中
Mrs. Wells has thrown herself upon a bonfire
就是想把魔鬼一起带走
in the hope of dragging a d-demon with her.
我希望能像她一样勇敢
I wish I were so brave.
搞错了吧
You're mistaken.
他们明天就带她去纽盖特监狱
They'll take her to Newgate tomorrow
不久之后就会把她绞死
and hang her soon after.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她为什么要这么做 南茜
Why has she done it, Nance?
我去找菲茨夫人
I'll go to Lady Fitz.
求她动用她的关系
Implore her to use her influence.
你能告诉露西吗
Will you tell Lucy?
你妈妈肯定想见你
Your ma will want to see ya.
你先安慰安慰她
You give her comfort
我去想办法
and I'll find a cure.
露西 你在吗
Lucy, are you there?
露西
Lucy!
为什么 玛格丽特
Why, Margaret?
露西跟法♥伦♥大人说她捅了乔治爵士
Lucy told Fallon she stabbed Sir George.
他威胁着要用这点对付她
He threatened to use it against her.
我们可以用其他的方法让他闭嘴
We could've found a way to mute him.
我可以用我的拳头来避免这种事情发生
I'd have done so with my fists to avoid this.
她的秘密比她更重要
Her secret weighed upon her.
就算我们能让法♥伦♥闭嘴
Even if we'd silenced Fallon
她也会再告诉别人的
she'd have told someone else in time.
现在她什么负担都没有了
She is unburdened now.
你用一个负担代替了另一个
You have replaced one burden with another.
你也分担给了夏洛特
And you've given it to Charlotte too.
还有雅各布
And Jacob.
有你做父亲雅各布就别无所求了
Jacob will want for nothing with you as his father.
他也想要你
He will want for you!
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表