剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
这位女士是来付清奎格利夫人的罚金的
This lady has come to pay Mrs. Quigley's fine.
你现在都还在她的指尖舔蜜吃
You're still sucking honey from her fingers!
冥后 让我要了你吧
Persephone, let me have you.
我不当你情妇
I won't be your mistress.
露西 那个杀了她的混♥蛋♥
Lucy, the bastard that killed her.
我多想信任你啊 夏洛特
I want so much to put my faith in you, Charlotte.
那就信我
Then do so.
你把恶魔放了
You freed the devil.
我们现在这样都是因为莉迪亚·奎格利
Everything we are we owe to Lydia Quigley.
只坐六个月牢可不够
Six months in jail would not have avenged that.
我要的不是钱
It is not money I require,
而是引荐
but introductions.
我要确保这个机构
I'm here to see that this establishment
不再是一座妓院
does not continue trading as a bawdy house.
亨特那个卑鄙小人和手下的警♥察♥们
How dare that insect Hunt and his constables
怎么敢拦着我在自己家里做生意
prevent me from doing business in my house!
我不介意打一架
I don't mind a fight,
还挺喜欢的
I quite enjoy one,
被迫退却简直就是羞辱
but what galls me is having to retreat.
我们要去哪儿 奎格利夫人
Where are we going, Mrs. Quigley?
去找我的老朋友 梅夫人
To my old friend, Mrs. May.
威尔斯夫人
Mrs. Wells.
有可靠证据证明这是一家妓院
I have it on good authority that this is a bawdy house.
我是来搜查的
I'm here to conduct a search.
鞭刑场上你煽动起不少人啊
That was quite a spectacle you instigated at the flogging.
和你相比不值一提
Nothing compared to yours.
我的孩子
My children.
他们的父亲呢
Their fathers?
与你无关
No business of yours.
兰伯特小姐
Miss Lambert.
被所谓的爱情辜负了
Let down by her so‐called love.
那边的空床
And that empty bed over there
是卡特小姐的
belonged to Miss Carter.
记得她吗
Remember her?
可怜的 被谋杀的卡特小姐
Poor, murdered Miss Carter.
为我们即将面临的挑战
And equip us for the challenges
做好准备...
that we shall face‐‐
亨特法官
Justice Hunt.
新来的房♥客
My newest tenants.
看到了吗 没有嫖♥客♥
See? No culls here.
如你所见 我出租♥房♥♥屋
I let out lodgings, as you can see.
为贫穷患病的人
For the needy and the sick.
我想知道 是什么引起了你的关心
What drives your concern, I wonder.
怜悯
Pity?
还是愧疚
Or guilt?
我们在凯蒂的头发里找到了这个
We found this in Kitty's hair.
这是富人衣服上的东西
It's from a rich man's garment.
找到那件衣服
If you find that garment,
就能找到杀害她的凶手
you'll find her killer.
真是不幸
It is indeed a tragedy.
年轻的租户被杀
A young tenant slain
然后被扔在了这栋毫无过失的房♥子门口
and then flung upon the steps of your blameless house.
肯定会让你怀疑自己的生意
It must make you doubt your business.
日安
Good day.
操♥他♥妈♥的
He's a cunt.
都没给我送花
Didn't even bring me any flowers.
想当场抓住我们的罪证
Tried to catch us in the act.
什么罪
Of what?
我来这儿以后还没有好好操过一回呢
I haven't had a decent fuck since I've been here.
你还是一如既往地神勇
You were wonderful as always.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
请给我两个
Um, I'll take two of those, please.
你可以拿一个
You can have one.
给我两基尼 否则滚蛋
Two guineas or you're out.
那我们就走
Then we'll leave.
先收一基尼 看你的表现
One guinea for now and we'll see how you go.
起来
Get up!
该去赚钱了
We need to earn.
我已经"起来"了
I'm already up.
请坐吧
Care to take a seat?
我不会再给你了
I'm not giving it away anymore.
妈妈的钱没了
Mumma's money's gone.
我去找她
I'm going to talk to her.
离她远点
Don't go near her.
出去招揽几个姑娘
Just go and get us some girls,
找几个有气质 胸器逼人
some hoity-toity, tits up there,
与众不同的
something different.
出去的时候
And while you're at it,
告诉大家阴♥部♥公爵夫人
tell the world the Duchess of Quim
又要开始施与恩宠了
is bestowing her favors again.
你是鸨母 不是妓♥女♥
You're the bawd, not the whore!
你不能接客
No culls for you.
那就听莱西妈妈的话
Then do as Mother Lacey says,
去找几个听我差遣的姑娘
get me some girls to boss about.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
我要回家
I want to go home.
安安静静地揭掉血痂
Pick my scabs in peace.
普西芬尼是谁 南茜
Who's Persephone, Nance?
她是吞下地狱果实的贱♥人♥
She's the stupid slut who ate the fruit of hell.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她陷入了地狱
She got trapped in hell.
她母亲想救她出来
Her mother tried to rescue her.
为什么问
Why?
法♥伦♥大人总是这么叫我
Lord Fallon keeps calling me it.
他幻想自己是阎王吗
Fancies himself as Hades, does he?
我见过不少这样的
I've had a couple of them.
有几个路西法
And a few Lucifers.
他还是想包养我
He still wants to be my keeper.
要么和他玩 要么就断了他的念想
Well, humor him or put a stop to it.
总之 你要确保
Either way, you make sure
控制权在你手上
you're the one in control.
比你说的多了两个姑娘
There's two more than you told me.
而且是结实的姑娘
Sturdy girls too.
我得多收你一基尼
I'll have to charge you an extra guinea.
我们谈好价钱了
We agreed the price.
但我要多用些木炭和蜡烛
But the extra coal and the candles.
我想让你在困顿的时候过得舒服些
I want you to be comfortable in your hour of need.
你太体贴了
You're so thoughtful.
我只有一些规矩 姑娘们
I only have a few rules, girls.
不能纵欲 鞭打或者兽♥交♥
No orgies, flagellation, or bestiality.
除此之外
Otherwise, you are at liberty
你们可以随意和来访绅士们寻欢
to entertain gentleman callers as you wish.
那我只有和他们玩国际跳棋了
I'll have to play draughts with 'em then.
你脸皮挺厚的 不是吗
You're a brazen thing, aren't you?
你记得我喜欢的那个黑发姑娘吗
You remember the dark‐haired girl I cared for?
夏洛特·威尔斯
Charlotte Wells?
威尔斯
Oh, Wells.
当然
Of course!
小玛吉的女儿
Little Maggie's girl.
-南茜 -我想喝一杯
‐ Nance? ‐ I need a drink.
我带你回家
I'm taking you home.
走吧
Come on.
我怎么走到这一步的
How have I come to this?
她是谁
Who is she?
她曾是我父亲的一位特殊朋友
She was a special friend of my father.
我似乎无法摆脱她
I seem unable to escape her.
我不认为她是你的朋友
I didn't think her your friend.
你眼光没那么差
You have taste.
夏洛特 这些天要是没有你
Oh, Charlotte, what would I have done without you
我该怎么办
these past days?
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表