剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
玛格丽特 一直都是
Margaret, always.
现在我也走自己的
Now I'll go mine.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
老爹 不要走
Pa, don't go!
雅各布 回你妈妈身边
Jacob, go back to your ma.
-不 -雅各布
‐ No! ‐ Jacob.
他很快会回来的
He'll soon be back.
在她把我赶出去前 他最好回来
He better be before she throws me out.
我就是下一个 不是我就是默西
I'll be next, me or Mercy.
她这么说的
She said so.
如果她真这么做
If she tries it,
我也跟你一起走
I'll come with you.
我们可以自己单干
We could set ourselves up.
我想了一段时间了
I've been thinking a while.
你 我 还有哈里特
You, me, and Harriet.
两个人干活
Two of us working,
一个带孩子
one with the children.
你当老鸨吗
You'd be our bawd?
我们没有老鸨
We wouldn't have a bawd;
大家一起赚钱
we'd share.
我想和我女儿一起生活
I want to live with my daughter.
那威尔斯夫人怎么办
What about Mrs. Wells?
她利用我们 小范
She uses us, Fan.
我曾经假装她是我妈
I used to pretend she was my mother.
我知道
I know.
约西亚·亨特法官
Justice Josiah Hunt.
跟我来
Follow me.
莉迪亚·奎格利
Lydia Quigley?
夏洛特·威尔斯
Charlotte Wells.
你在这里的位置是什么
W‐what's your position in the house?
吹♥箫♥
Upright,
女上位
side‐saddle,
不戴套 躺卧位
bare‐back, recumbent...
你呢
What's yours?
见到您非常高兴
I'm more than delighted to meet you.
-恭喜升职 -谢谢
‐ Congratulations on your rise. ‐ Thank you.
一听说您的任命我就写信了
I wrote as soon as I heard of your appointment.
前任法官是我的好朋友
Your predecessor was a dear friend,
也希望能和您成为朋友 亨特法官
as I hope you will be, Justice Hunt.
你见过了我们的蛇蝎美人 威尔斯小姐
I see you've met my fair adventuress, Miss Wells.
抱歉 我就直奔主题了
Forgive me, I don't squander words.
你能给我提供什么
What might you provide for me?
在这里 您能放松身心
Here, you will find rest,
休息片刻 恢复活力
respite, rejuvenation.
我想不止这些吧
A little more than that, I think?
在我的房♥子里
In my house,
人的欲望会满足于
a man's desires are met
无尽宽厚的恩典
with unrestrained and willing grace.
平时一般会更安静
It's usually more tranquil here.
我来猜猜你的口味
May I guess your taste?
你喜欢真诚的
You like sincerity,
也许还有一点端庄稳重
perhaps a little modesty.
甚至 佩蒂福小姐
Even‐‐Miss Pettifer.
或者威尔斯小姐合你的口味
Or is Miss Wells a fitting match for you?
我感觉你是个喜欢冒险的人
I sense a man who likes an element of risk.
请君挑选
Choose your pleasure.
莉迪亚·奎格利 这是你的搜捕令
Lydia Quigley, this is a warrant for your arrest
指控你拥有一栋用于卖♥♥淫的无序房♥产
as a keeper of a bawdy and disorderly house.
你想骗我
You're trying to gull me.
我不是老鸨
I'm no common bawd.
我也不是傻子
And I'm no common fool.
-安妮 看着姑娘们 -肯定搞错了
‐ Anne, look to the girls. ‐ No, this is a grave mistake.
找出非自愿待在这里的女孩
Find out if any girl is here against her will.
在被举报之前
And I want the name of every man
我要得到每个人的名字
before you t‐turn him out.
真是前所未闻
This is‐‐ this is unheard of.
无法忍♥受
Insupportable.
之前我妈这样的时候
When it happened to Ma,
只是罚了款
it was nothing but a fine.
我肯定姑娘们都很忠心
I'll make sure the girls are loyal
你很快能解决的
and you'll soon placate him.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Well, fuck my old boots.
这是谁这么糟蹋你
Who put the sour plum up your arse?
南茜
Nance...
你说的话应验了
Everything you said is coming true.
你说他们都会离开我
You said they'd all leave me,
一个一个
one by one,
我会把他们都赶走
that I'd drive them all away.
夏洛特走了
Charlotte's gone.
现在是威廉
Now Will.
那个法国婊♥子♥走了
That French bitch has left
还欠我五十磅
owing me 50 pound in debt.
我的姑娘逃避我
My girls shun me.
那个荡♥妇♥哈里特说我的房♥子被诅咒了
That slut Harriet said my house is cursed.
问心无愧才能睡得安稳
No one ever did murder and slept easy.
维奥莱特被发现偷东西了
Violet's been caught thieving.
那个新的法官
That new Justice.
他让莎莉·麦肯齐蹲了一个月牢房♥
He gave Sally Mckenzie a month of clink
就因为她在大街上挠了下♥体♥
for scratching her muff in the street.
走吧
Come on.
你是想让我出现在一个法官视线内吗
You want me to put myself in sight of a Justice?
靠躲藏可没法让他相信你的品德
Hiding away won't convince him of your virtue.
她需要我们
The girl needs us.
不
No.
你正在失去你所有的朋友 对吗
You're losing all your friends, are you?
你妈让我头疼至极
Your mother vexes me sore.
回家吧不然她又要来烦我
Come home or she'll just vex me.
我知道你没有操哈里特
I know you didn't fuck Harriet.
你这皮草没有穿好
You don't wear coarseness well.
我对哈里特有感情
I feel for Harriet.
并不是你母亲想的那种感情
Not in the base way that your mother thinks,
但她和她的孩子
but her and her children,
他们让我认识到自♥由♥多么重要
they make me feel how precious is our freedom.
没人是自♥由♥的 爸
No one's free, Pa.
有人给你上了枷锁吗
Hm, who's got you in chains?
你如风一样自♥由♥
You're free as the wind.
告诉你母亲让她把我的东西寄来
Tell your mother to send my things.
我在这住下了
I'm stopping here.
威尔斯夫人
Mrs. Wells,
有夏洛特小姐的消息吗
what news of Miss Charlotte?
她和她的爱尔兰无赖让我报道了多日
She and her Irish knave kept me in print for days.
她杀了乔治·霍华德爵士吗
Did she murder Sir George Howard?
操鞭刑棍去吧 霍兰德先生
Go fuck a flogging post, Mr. Holland.
你被指控盗窃
You stand accused of common theft
你和詹姆斯·巴克利交♥媾♥时
that during an act of carnality with James Buckley,
你偷了一个布钱包
you did steal a cloth purse
钱包里有五先令和三便士
containing five shillings and threepence.
你如何解释
How do you plead?
那个男的很大方
The man is thick with gin.
钱包是他给我的
He gave me the purse.
我可以替她担♥保♥ 法官
I can vouch for her, sir.
我了解她脾性
I know her character!
骗子 妓♥女♥ 小偷
Liar, harlot, thief
她的脾性显而易见
her character is plain.
指证这个女孩的人是臭名昭著的酒鬼
The witness against this girl is a notorious drunk.
我会让你们都出去如果有人再多说一句
I'll empty this court if I hear one word more.
维奥莱特·克洛斯 我宣布你
Violet Cross, I sentence you
被判有盗窃罪
to be branded on the thumb a thief
将被押送到美国
and t‐transported to America
任期七年奴役
for a term of - for a term of seven years servitude.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表