剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
你看起来要过得去
You've got to be half-decent.
不能像座大山
Not a bunter.
不行
No.
抱歉 不行 亲爱的
Sorry, no, love.
除此以外 每个妓院都想要特别的姑娘
Beyond that, each house looks for something different.
如果老鸨喜欢你的长相 她就会收你
If the bawd likes the look of you, she'll get you in...
-不行 -对你检查一番
- Out. - ...look you over,
你硬件过关的话
check your bits are sound...
不好意思 宝贝
Sorry, my love.
没有寄生虫
No unwanted pets.
...你会好吃好穿的
...and then you'll be fed, clothed,
还有栖身之所
and given a bed.
作为报答 你需要屈服在别人身下
Then you'll be on your back from morning till midnight
呻♥吟♥到午夜
paying for it all.
你为什么不愿意这么做
Why did you not seek such an arrangement?
因为我热爱自♥由♥
'Cause I like my freedom.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他一直在跟我说话
He keeps talking to me.
斯康威尔小姐
Miss Scanwell.
我来给维奥莱特上阅读课
I'm here for Violet's reading lesson.
今天早上遇见你 让我感到很惊讶
I was surprised to see you this morning.
我没想过
I would not have thought
威尔斯家
the Wells house
是你该待的地方
a fitting place.
施舍也会来自陌生之处
Charity comes from strange places.
我很惊讶 你竟然也需要施舍
It saddens me that you're in need of charity.
需要我帮忙吗
May I be of help?
您做得够多了
You do much already
您允许我
by allowing me to do
教维奥莱特识字 替主行善
the Lord's work with Violet.
她理解我 先生 理解我的罪恶
She feels me, sir, feels my sin.
那我就把你交给斯康威尔小姐了
Then I will leave you in Miss Scanwell's good hands.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
让我来感受一下你的罪恶吧
I think it's time I felt your sin.
来试试我的小布丁吧
Come and try me dumplings!
可爱的小布丁
Lovely dumplings!
你好呀 小仙子
Hello, little pixie.
你是从哪里跌入凡尘的
What world did you fall from?
五先令 我可以落在你脸上
Fall on your face for five shillings.
你从哪学的打架
Where'd you learn to fight like that?
天生就会
I was born fighting.
对一个在白人家庭里长大的黑人男孩来说
Comes natural to a black boy
打架是天生的
raised in a white man's house.
给你
Here.
这是我靠你赚的一半
That's half of what I made on you.
你没告诉我还有钱赚
You didn't tell me there was a book running.
再会了 内尔
Next time, Nell.
这个年轻人可以赚很多钱
This young man could make a lot of money.
他是个天生的斗士
He's a born fighter.
太硬了
Oh, to feel firm fruit!
埃米莉
Oh, Emily.
你是独一无二的
There's no one like you.
进来吧 亲爱的
In here, my dear.
-查尔斯你来了 -哈里特
- Charles. - Harriet.
这是查丽 我们的新人
Meet Cherry, our new girl.
是不是很棒
Isn't she marvelous?
-埃米莉呢 -她应该在忙
- Where's Emily? - I think she's busy.
你最好别去
I wouldn't.
亲爱的 我有一个好消...
My love, I have the most wonderful surp--
滚出去
Get out!
-我出不去 -没说你
- Oh, I can't stop. - Not you!
只是工作而已
It's just work.
一基尼
A guinea.
你可是无价之宝
Oh, you're priceless.
我的工钱还没发 先给你五...
And I'm late being paid, so here is five...
六先令 还有一块奶酪
six shillings and a piece of cheese.
我说过我也会接客的
I told you I'd get culls.
就为了一块奶酪
For a piece of cheese!
我们的姑娘呢
Oh, where are our girls then?
我遵守了承诺
I kept my end of the bargain.
我找到了一件宝贝
I found a jewel.
查丽·道灵顿
Cherry Dorrington?
我说的是与众不同 不是畸形
I said different, not deflated.
去你的 埃米莉·莱西
Fuck you, Emily Lacey.
我口♥活♥绝对天下无敌
You know I blow a flute better than anyone.
找到我是你们的幸运
You'll be lucky to have me.
口气不小啊
That's some claim.
埃米莉知道 我习惯提前验货
As Emily knows, I always try the goods.
如果能让你高兴的话 你随便吧
Makes you feel better, be my guest.
我肯定会让他开心的
I'll make him feel much better.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
别乱抓
Don't scratch.
你现在是希腊街的妓♥女♥了
You're a Greek Street temptress now.
抱歉 威尔斯女士
Sorry, Mrs. Wells.
我感觉自己像个公主
I feel like a princess.
你看起来就像个仙女
You look like a peach.
好了 范妮 露西
All right, come on, Fanny, Lucy.
把你们最好看最亮丽的裙子穿上
Go and get your best and brightest dresses on.
去哪
What for?
游乐园
Pleasure Gardens.
我要给他们看看我的新姑娘们
I want to parade my new girls.
凯蒂走了 还有什么可乐的
What pleasure's to be had with Kitty's passing?
这是工作
It's work.
快去准备
So go and get ready.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma!
我想跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
法♥伦♥大人又给了我提条件了
Lord Fallon's made me another offer.
这次条件更好
A better one.
可以帮助你度过难关
It'll help you through this difficult time.
我还以为你不喜欢法♥伦♥大人
I thought you didn't like Lord Fallon.
你说你还没准备好
You said you weren't ready.
那是以前了
That was before.
把裙子穿上
Get your dress on.
我要让他们好好看看你
I'm gonna show you off.
他今天晚上会来接我
He's sending for me tonight.
你答应了
You said yes?
我不想像她们一样被兜售
I don't want to be touted out like one of the girls.
我想为自己谋求更好的生活
I want a better life for myself.
那我们还商量什么呢
So why are we even discussing it?
你已经决定好了
You made up your mind.
看看你
Look at you.
多么曼妙的身材
What a fine figure.
怪不得男人们都想伸手一探究竟
I can see why men want their mitts on it.
你想干什么
What do you want?
说句悄悄话 亲爱的
Just a quiet word, dear.
我很高兴你和莉迪亚
I am so happy that you and Lydia
又找到了彼此
have found each other again.
你小时候她很宠你 非常宠
She doted on you as a child, doted.
而你妈就不是
Your mother never did.
她没什么母爱 是吧
Not the maternal kind, is she?
只有野心
Ambitious.
可怜的莉迪亚
Poor Lydia.
当小玛吉把你带走的时候
Her heart was broken when Little Maggie
她都心碎了
took you away.
你认识奎格利夫人很久了
You've known Mrs. Quigley a long time.
我还记得她是个小女孩的时候
I remember her as a girl.
她那时什么样
What was she like?
很温顺
Obedient.
一个温顺的女孩是怎么成为老鸨的
How does an obedient girl become a bawd?
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表