剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
感谢主
Hallelujah.
当了一辈子妓♥女♥
A lifetime of whoring
她就跟果酱罐一样没法生育
has left her barren as a jam jar.
安妮 我们正步步高升
Anne, we are on our way up and up.
我可怜的孩子
My poor darling.
埃米莉·莱西终于滚出了你的生活
Thank God Emily Lacey is out of your life.
这个阿比盖尔是怎么回事
What about this Abigail girl?
你绑♥架♥了她吗
Have you abducted her?
当然没有
Of course not.
我向你保证过
I gave you my promise
我不会再干这种事了
I would never do anything like that ever again.
我想也是
Well, that's what I thought.
所以埃米莉放她走的时候我没拦着
So, when Emily let her go, I didn't stop her.
你就跟驴一样 被你的狗娘们
You've been led around by your fuckstress
牵着鼻子走
like a donkey on a rope.
你竟敢让她放走我的妓♥女♥
How dare you let her free my property?
所以你确实绑♥架♥她了
So you did abduct her?
查尔斯
Charles...
查尔斯
Charles,
我牢牢掌握着
I have the Marquess of Blayne
布雷恩侯爵呢
eating walnuts from my hand.
你怎敢如此冒险
How can you put all this at risk?
如果你说的是真话 我就不是冒险
I haven't, if you're speaking true.
我拦不住他们
I couldn't stop them.
夏洛特·威尔斯和她的走狗
Charlotte Wells and her tripe-dog.
-你们想要干什么 -要你上绞刑架
- What do you want? - A gibbet.
要你飘尸风中
Your carcass swinging in the wind.
梅夫人和我开过你的玩笑
Mrs. May and I had a joke about you.
我们说接生婆应该是把胎儿扔了
We used to say the midwife had thrown away the baby
留下来的是胎盘
and kept the afterbirth.
你那么丑
You were so unsightly,
只能糙着用
fit only for rough usage.
安妮 去把阿比盖尔·华伦找来
Anne, fetch Abigail Warren.
查尔斯 你可真聪明
Charles, you are brilliant after all.
这个家里没有这个人
There is no such girl in this house.
她冒险跑了
She took a chance and ran off.
埃米莉·莱西人呢
Where's Emily Lacey?
我儿子把她踢阴沟里了
My son has booted her into a ditch.
-你闭嘴 -查尔斯
- Shut up! - Charles!
是你的妈妈
It was your mother
送我的妈妈上了绞刑架
who assured that mine kissed the rope.
她说的是真的吗
Is that true?
我让她跟我和解
I asked her to heal our rift,
但是她不肯
but she refused.
她一直都有机会被豁免的
She had been offered clemency,
但你不停催着首席大♥法♥官
and you rode the Lord Chief Justice
要给她行刑
to a rushed, degraded hanging.
即使到现在我还在护着你
Even now I'm acting to protect you.
一些权贵想要你死
There are powerful men who want you dead,
但是我对他们说 "不要 放过她
but I said, "No, spare her.
无论如何 我还是疼爱她的"
I cherish her, in spite of everything."
谁信你才怪
You are unbelievable.
查尔斯 放开我
Charles, leave me alone.
去拿钥匙
Get the keys.
放开我 你个蠢货
Unhand me, you ridiculous boy!
你自讨苦吃
A taste of your own medicine.
你敢
How dare you!
安妮 去找布雷恩来
Anne, get Blayne.
快去
Get Blayne!
你对他说"斯巴达人" 他就会来
Say the word "Spartan" And he will come!
查尔斯 放我出去
Charles, let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
她助人强♥奸♥ 默许谋杀
She enables rape and sanctions murder.
你知道我说的是事实
You know this.
查尔斯 你个小混♥蛋♥
Charles, you little bastard!
她是我亲妈啊
She is my mother.
你个忘恩负义的小人
You ingrate!
不管她做过什么
I can't hang her,
我都不会让她死
no matter what she's done.
我没让你这么做
I won't ask you to.
但是有一个办法可以控制她
But there is a way to curb her.
我早该把你勒死
I should've strangled you,
你个无脑的没用的东西
you useless, brainless, misshapen toad!
怎么做
What is it?
夏洛特·威尔斯 我救过你的命
Charlotte Wells, I saved your life!
要我说 你会被活活烤死
And by my word, you will be roasted on a spit!
查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯
Charles...
查尔斯
Charles.
我那是气话
I spoke in anger.
求你了 查尔斯
Please, Charles.
你知道我需要你
You know I need you.
我需要你的支持
I need you by my side.
你是我最亲爱的儿子
You're my--you're my lovely boy.
求你了
Please!
放我出去
Let me out!
真的有这么简单吗
Is it really so easy?
只要一个男性亲戚就行
One male relative is all it takes.
瞧呢
There now.
暴风雨过去了
The storm has passed.
你跟着我们走
You must come with us.
去哪里
Where?
查尔斯
Charles.
手拿开
Hands off me.
给我滚开
Get off of me!
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere!
这是我家
This is my home!
不 我是你妈
No, I'm your mother!
我不走 这是我家 查尔斯
I'm not leaving, this is my house! Charles!
我不会走的
I will not leave!
查尔斯
Charles!
放开我
Get off of me!
别浪费感情
Don't waste your tears.
这是她的审判日
It's her judgment day.
"我承认
"I do freely confess
我杀了坎利夫法官
to the murders of Justice Cunliffe,
还有妓♥女♥卡特小姐
a harlot Miss Carter,
我还伤害了斯康威尔小姐
and to the wounding of Miss Scanwell.
所有这些皆为我一人所为
I did these acts alone,
一切皆因我的邪恶本质而为
spurred only by my baleful nature.
被上帝和我的同伴诅咒
Damned by God and my fellow man,
除了结束生命 别无他法"
I see no other path but to take my own life."
这是毒堇
Here is hemlock.
这是刀
Here is the knife.
我要用我的方法死
I die as I lived.
法律界的蛀虫
The law's rat.
是你把玛格丽特送上的断头台
You sent my Margaret to a butcher's slab.
拜托 我
Please, I...
把她的尸体给我
Give me her body!
告诉我她在哪
You tell me where she is!
我做不到
I cannot.
把玛格丽特·威尔斯交给我
Give me Margaret Wells,
我要让她入土为安
so I can lay her to rest!
你不能
You cannot.
你不能埋了她
You cannot bury her
因为她还没死
'cause she is not dead.
我赦免了她
I spared her.
买♥♥通了刽子手
I paid the hangman.
她还活着
She lives?
她在运输船上
She's on a transport ship
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表