剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
我从疯人院过来的
I've come from Bedlam.
她说夏洛特是我的淫妖 语带恨意
She called Charlotte my succubus, spitting hate.
-她在遭受折磨 -正如我以前在她那一样
- She's in torment. - As I was in her house.
我当时只有十二岁
When I was 12 years old.
你为什么去疯人院
Why did you go?
报上有一则充满恶意的传闻
There's hateful gossip in the press.
你认为是奎格利写的
And you think Quigley wrote it?
我必须确认不是她写的
I had to be sure she did not.
现在我担心是我哥哥干的
Now I fear it's my brother.
或是他的代理人
Or one of his agents.
他在哪
Where is he?
据我所知 在威尼斯
To my knowledge, in Venice.
希望他在那里淹死
Where I hope he drowns.
我要为此喝一杯
I'll drink to that.
我担心的是索菲亚
It's Sophia I feel for.
她对那些谎言深信不疑
She believes the lies.
或许这些指责是我自找的
Perhaps I've invited this censure myself.
怎么说
How?
我撼动了自己的声誉
By shaking my own reputation.
你有健康 财富
You have health, fortune,
一个爱你的孩子
a child who loves you.
你的声誉只是负担
Your reputation is a burden.
我没有名声
I have none.
所以我像乌鸦一般自♥由♥
And I'm free as a crow.
若我是你 我会骄傲地面对丑闻
If I were you, I'd own my scandal proudly.
给你自己倒一杯
Pour one for yourself.
你母亲会怎么说
And what would your mother say?
来啊
Come on.
加入我们
Join us.
我们就像磁铁 威尔斯小姐
We're like magnets, Miss Wells.
总是彼此吸引啊
You cannot keep away.
我召集了苏豪区几乎所有的老鸨
I've gathered near every bawd in Soho.
你无法欺骗和威胁我们每一个
You cannot trick and threaten us all,
你的手段已经众人皆知了
not now your methods are known.
为了表明我的目的
To show my intention,
我拟了一份名单 与你竞争
I've started a list to rival yours.
第一项 艾萨克 维利尔斯街的混球
First entry, Isaac, Cock of Villiers Street.
眼贼手贱 身材健壮 为爱而生
Beady eyes, darting hands, and sinews made for love.
他的蛋蛋如熟透的李子
His wattles are like ripest plums,
他的气息久留不散 如融化的芝士般灼热
and his breath lingers, hot as melting cheese.
下流的小子
Dirty boy!
但女士得小心自己的口袋
But a lady should look to her pockets,
因为这迷人的男人 纵使出口成诗
for this magnet of a man, in spite of his poetic tongue,
乃是最卑鄙的盗贼
is a thief of the lowest order.
我们照常做生意
We'll do business as we always have.
由老鸨掌权
With bawds at the helm.
没错
Yes!
平彻的姑娘们 来野猪头酒馆
Pincher girls, come join your sisters
跟你们姐♥妹♥们♥喝一杯
for a drink at the Boar's Head.
好
Yeah!
你居然敢惹夏洛特·威尔斯
Can't believe you took on Charlotte Wells.
你毫无胜算
You'll never win.
叫你的女人闭嘴
Tell your drab to button it.
你别再找女人麻烦
Why don't you leave off picking on women
想更好的赚钱法子行不行
and look for better ways to expand your cash?
别用这种语气跟他说话
Don't talk to him like that.
我去新金主那儿
I'm going to my new keeper's.
那个姑娘在找麻烦
That girl is strife.
是你先挑起来的
You've stirred this strife.
不是埃米莉
Not Emily.
那我应该买♥♥一束花去向夏洛特·威尔斯道歉吗
Should I go around Charlotte Wells with a posy to say sorry?
为时已晚
It's too late for that.
她在煽动咱们的姑娘叛乱
She's inciting mutiny among our girls.
你想做什么都行 但得了结此事
So do what you like, but end it.
那个漂亮女人很怕你
That fine lady was afraid of you.
她的命运曾掌握在我手中
I once held her future in my palm.
怎么回事
How?
我那时傲慢自大
I was arrogant, self-righteous,
残酷无情
ruthless.
别人给我黄金 让我保守秘密
I took gold for keeping secrets.
我几乎没离开过我们村子
I've hardly been out of my village.
我对这个世界一无所知
I know nothing of the world.
我恐怕没机会重见天日了
I fear I'll never see it.
给我讲讲你的故事
Tell me your story.
我曾是老鸨们的女教皇
I was the High Priestess of bawds.
我的姑娘们就像是...公主
And my girls were like... princesses.
我们在喝酒 你来吗
We're drinking. Join us?
我一个人挺好的
Perfectly happy by myself.
你吃过东西了吗
Have you eaten?
我已经被烤肉塞饱了
I'm stuffed full of roast.
别多想 好吗
Don't be offended, will you?
露西·威尔斯
Lucy Wells!
你做了什么
What have you done?
全额买♥♥下来的钱不够
I didn't have enough for the full sale
所以我当时就随机应变
so I was resourceful.
我们各出了三分之一 但她不知道是你出的
We all have one third each, but she doesn't know about you.
金色广场的上一个威尔斯家的姑娘
The last Wells girl in Golden Square
把她的鸨母送进了疯人院
threw her bawd into Bedlam.
露西·威尔斯现在是焦点人物
Lucy Wells is the girl of the hour.
你们中间还隔了我这层薄纱
And another layer to our gossamer veil.
别担心 我敢肯定她很容易被掌控
Don't fret. She's easily played, I'm sure.
伊莎贝拉夫人 这里是绅士俱乐部
Lady Isabella, this is a gentleman's club.
你的出现会引起丑闻
Your presence will cause scandal.
我有一个私生女
I have a daughter born out of wedlock.
如果是这个丑闻 我不否认
If that's a scandal, then I own it.
因为她是我最大的福气
For her love is my greatest blessing.
我希望这也会上明天的报纸
I hope that's printed in tomorrow's press.
因为我和她都不会为你们的谴责而低头
For neither she nor I will bow our heads to your censure.
这样太不得体了
This is unfitting.
我强烈建议你离开
I strongly suggest you leave.
上帝保佑
Lord Leadsom.
我明白你总是为你妻子的道德福祉着想
I see your wife's moral welfare is ever in your thoughts.
*镇上的一位绅士想要寻找快活*
*A gent on the town was fed up with his frown*
*所以他找了些美妙的英格兰肉体 先生*
*So he looked for some good English sport, sir*
*他知道这里街上的女人很可爱*
*He knew in our street that the women were sweet*
*他会找到一个活好听话的姑娘 先生*
*And he'd find one who'd do what she ought, sir*
*他欲♥火♥焚身地来到苏豪区*
*To Soho he came with his prick in a flame*
*他对姑娘为所欲为 因为他付了钱*
*He showed it his girl as he paid her*
*她四处宣扬他的恶名*
*She spread its renown
*传遍了整个小镇*
*Throughout the whole of the town*
*由于它影响巨大 她差点也害死了自己*
*For its magnitude virtually slayed her*
乖宝宝 乖宝宝
Mmm, good girl. Good girl.
*它很棒 它很强*
*It was fine, it was strong*
*它很硬 它很长*
*It was hard, it was long*
*它的枪头和枪管 全都蓄势待发*
*Its snout and its head, they were ready*
*骑着骡子的姑娘喊道 这是最棒的家伙*
*There's no better tool cried the maid on a mule*
*她从他的床上走下来 双腿发软*
*And she walked from his bed quite unsteady*
你应该回去
You should go home.
你本可以拥有这一切
You could have had all this freely.
这一行把我们都变成卑鄙小人
This trade turns us into rats.
我是认真的
I mean it.
赶紧回家去
Fly away home.
你知道什么是不惜一切代价吗
You know what it is to be reckless.
我现在是妓院的共有人了
I am a part owner of a molly house.
露西 那种地方会把你套牢的
Lucy, those places end in a noose.
但这是一次大胆的尝试 不是吗
It's a daring adventure, though, isn't it?
来吧 没事的
Come on. It's all right.
好了 乖宝贝
Here, good girl.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表