剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
-你要竞标吗 -你要吗
- Will you bid? - Will you?
这可是了不起的房♥产
It's a wonderful property.
如此之妙的地方
It's quite perfect.
希望能适得其所
I hope it ends up in the right hands.
当然能
It will.
一百 一百五
100. 150.
两百 两百五
200. 250.
三百 三百五
300. 350.
四百
400.
四百五
450.
五百
500.
我们为什么要互相对着干
Why are we bidding against each other?
我想要这个地方
I want this place.
我也想 但这些满口大话的人可比我们钱多
So do I, but these puckfists have more money.
-五百五 -我们可以一起拿下
- 550. - We could both get it.
-要怎么做 -放手去搏 协同合作
- How? - Be reckless, join forces.
-妈妈 -我对你一无所知
- Ma. - I know nothing of you.
五百七十五
575.
最大胆的决定往往是最正确的
The bold decision is often the best.
六百
600.
-我有两百 -我可以出四百
- I've got 200. - I can raise 400.
有六百的吗
Do I hear 600?
六百有加价的吗
Any advance on 600?
六百成交
600.
向女士们致敬
To the ladies.
二十磅的罚款
20 pound fine and
还被法官盯上了
the law's now got us in its sights.
那个婊♥子♥会付出代价的
That bitch is going to pay.
该付出代价的是你
No, you're gonna pay.
我们说好了从小地方开始
We said we'd start with the little houses
一条一条街慢慢来
going slowly, street by street.
我们说要打入苏豪区
We said we'd advance into Soho.
所以你就大摇大摆径直闯进最大的妓院
So you swagger into the top house
以为它能手到擒来
and think it'll fall in your lap?
你忘了自己的战术吗
You've forgotten your tactics.
在新的地方从中心开始渗透
We move onto new land and penetrate the center.
这不是打仗 我们是来寻财的
This isn't a battle. We could have wealth here.
别跟他妈疯了一样
Don't be fucking mad.
你的主人把我坑惨了
Your mistress has cost me sore.
告诉她我会来找她要钱的
Tell her I'm coming for my money.
知道你妈妈就是个
You know your mum's a dirty whore
满口♥淫♥言浪语的肮脏妓♥女♥吗
who calls a cunt a cunt?
没事的
All righty.
是她吗
Is this her?
莉迪亚·奎格利 没错
Yes, uh, Lydia Quigley, yes.
你先下去吧
Leave us.
伊莎贝拉夫人
Lady Isabella.
您真好心 能来看我
How kind of you to come.
报纸上对我的诽谤 我相信出自你之手
There's libel in the press and I'm sure it hails from you.
-我是来警告你 -警告我
- So I've come to warn you. - Warn me?
警告什么
With what?
我要是有这个能耐 早就页页印上我的愤怒
If I could, I would print my outrage on every page,
但如你所见 我没有笔
but as you can see, I have no pen!
这么危险的东西
Such dangerous items are kept from us
要是戳进探监人的眼睛里可怎么办
lest we spear our visitors' eyeballs!
你也曾与我哥哥狼狈为奸
You once labored with my brother
把疯子的污名强加于我
to bring this vile calamity on me.
是 这就是你的床
I did. And here's your bed.
你要是来我万分欢迎
I'll welcome you when you arrive.
你已经倒了
You are toothless.
总有一日我会东山再起报仇雪恨
One day I will bite my way back into the sun.
代我问候你那亲爱的淫妖夏洛特
Give my regards to your succubus, dear Charlotte.
告诉她我无时无刻不在想她
Tell her I think of her every day.
给她梳洗换衣
Get her cleaned and dressed.
把那可怕的镣铐解了
And unlock that monstrous shackle.
我一定要让她接受我的施舍
I want her forced to take my charity.
就伏地亲吻作为感谢吧
Make her kiss the ground in thanks.
绝对 绝对不能放了她
And never, ever let her go.
你我都知道她很危险
She's as dangerous as you say.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles!
查尔斯
Charles!
你这么做会下地狱的
Hell devour you for what you've done!
查尔斯
Charles!
我可爱的孩子
My beautiful boy.
我要一直想着他的样子
I-I keep thinking I'm seeing him.
老天 别让我变疯
Heaven, don't let me be mad.
别让我变疯 别让我变疯
Don't let me be mad. Don't let me be mad!
求您别让我变疯
Please don't let me be mad!
别让我变疯
Don't let me be mad!
这就是我们的商业帝国
This will be our emporium.
我们会穿上天鹅绒
In here we'll have velvet,
丝绸 甚至鞋上绑着缎带
silk, even ribbons for the shoes.
楼上的房♥间用来进行我们的秘密活动
In the upper rooms it's clandestine sport.
别算上我 我投钱就是为了隐退
Not with me. I've put my money in to retire.
只有为我一掷千金的人 才能让我放下身段
I want the least amount of fucks for the most amount of money.
威尔斯小姐 我保证让你陪最少的客人
Miss Wells, I promise you the greatest entertainment
过最快活的日子
and the fewest fucks you have ever had.
-你是男妓 -我是个使针的天才
- You're a molly. - I'm a genius with a needle.
你竟敢把我带来龙阳馆
You've brought me into a molly house.
这里是庇护所
It's a place of refuge.
跟我儿子一样的男人能安心做自己
Where men like my son can be themselves in peace.
要价高吗
How does it pay?
被抓到可要判绞刑的 所以收两倍价钱
It's a hanging offense, so double.
没有下次了
Not again.
你是个无底洞 查尔斯
You're a sinkhole, Charles.
我已经往里头扔了不少钱了
I've sent enough coins into the depths.
找她要付钱的 朋友
Her time costs, friend.
下一个客人在里面了 查德威克
I've got your next cull in there, Chadwick.
除非这人有钱
Unless this one's got gold.
我不希望你沦落成这样
I wanted more for you than this.
滚开
Go away!
是你把我赶出来的
You threw me out.
别来找我要钱
Don't come begging for my coinage.
我的战神是不是准备发动进攻
Is my warlord launching an offensive?
查尔斯·奎格利
Charles Quigley?
-他在这里 -他在那儿
- He's here! - There he is!
他怒气冲天
The rage was coming off him like heat.
他不会善罢甘休的 夏洛特
He won't drop it, Charlotte.
我觉得他没那么卑鄙
Oh, I don't think him that low.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
他的人又来了
His men are back.
今晚不做生意了
There'll be no trading here tonight.
只要你们在 我们就不接客
Nor any night that you're here.
我希望你跟我同床共枕
I want you in my bed.
当我的情妇 每周给你十镑
Be my mistress. Ten pounds a week.
我们就能日夜享受这种欢愉
And we could have this rollicking night and day.
你是说每周给我三十镑吗
Oh, for 30 a week, did you say?
你开什么玩笑呢
You jest with me.
如果你教会我做生意
If you teach me the art of trade,
没准我少收点也行
I might make do on less.
我已经学会了阅读和算术
I've learned reading and arithmetic.
现在我帮忙打理这家酒馆
I help run this tavern now.
我想学会贸易之道
I want to learn the art of commerce.
第一课
Lesson one.
经商是战争的艺术
Commerce is the art of war.
我的教导外加每周二十镑
My tutelage and 20 pounds a week.
二十五
25.
我...我会铺好床等你 金发美人
I'll... I'll prepare my bed, blonde whirlwind.
夏洛特出去了
Charlotte's out.
斗"鸡"去了
Cockfighting.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表