剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
这里让我成就丰功伟业
I grew to greatness here.
这里还是适合邀请王子
And it's a fitting place to invite a prince.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
是你
You did it...
都是你自作自受
..all by yourself.
我应该把你脑袋往壁炉上撞个稀碎
I should smash your head on the hearth
你让荡♥妇♥凯特挡了我的路
for putting that doxy Kate in my way.
嗯 凯特背叛了你我 等王子玩腻了她
Yes, Kate has betrayed us both, but I'll deal with her in time,
我就立即处置她
once the Prince tires of her.
不 现在
No! Now.
我就要她闭嘴
She is the one I want silenced...
-永远 -但我有个礼物给你
- ..for ever. - But I have a gift for you.
代替凯特的 露西·威尔斯
Another to take her place, Lucy Wells.
在这
Here?
睡着了
Sleeping.
就像你喜欢的那样
Just as you like them.
她怎么醒了
How she wakes.
你个肮脏的臭婊♥子♥
You dirty, filthy harlot.
你个愚蠢的老巫婆
You stupid old crone!
你们
You...
臭婊♥子♥们
fucking whores!
有时我被愤怒蒙蔽眼睛
I see red mist sometimes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
你要上路了
You're going away...
去海军服役
to serve in the Navy.
等你服役结束
And when you're done...
就找个其他地方重新开始
you can start afresh somewhere else.
酒馆是我的了 懂吗
Saracens is mine, you understand?
埃米莉
Emily...
这是你自♥由♥的代价
That's the price for your freedom.
-埃米莉 -走吧
- Emily. - Come on, come on.
埃米莉
Emily!
埃米莉
Emily!
好了
Right...
你们都听我的了
you all answer to me now.
明白吗
Is that clear?
让她滚
Throw her out.
出去 走吧
Out! Let's go.
他想强♥奸♥我
He tried to rape me.
他手上有刀
He had a knife.
我们不得不杀了他
We had to kill him.
我们
"We"?
刚在那番搏斗很激烈
Well, there was a fearful struggle,
我们得自卫
we had to defend ourselves.
我还想把他送上绞刑架
I wanted to put this man on a gibbet.
不过他在妓院被两个妓♥女♥捅死
But I can settle for a shady death
我也能接受
at the hands of two jades in the brothel.
他会在巷子里被发现
He'll be found in an alley...
遭到抢劫
robbed.
而凶手永远找不到
And the culprit will never be caught.
好了 姑娘们
Right, ladies...
开工了
..let's get to work.
艾玛·哈里森
Emma Harrison.
你好
How do you do?
等王子殿下厌倦了你
When his Royal Highness tires of you...
你可以来和我一起生活
..you can live here with me.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你
You...
你教我如何生存
showed me how to survive.
但
But...
但我不会再和你一起生活了
..but I won't live with you again.
我理解
I understand.
我吓到你了
I scare you.
你可吓不到我
You don't scare me.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表