剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
什么
What?!
我要和杨太太谈谈
I need to speak to Mrs. Young.
跟着我 姑娘们
Follow me, ladies.
让我们到楼上去庆祝
Let's take our celebrations upstairs.
你赶紧收拾好行李和我离开这里
You need to pack your things and come with me now.
抱歉 妈 但...
I'm sorry, Ma, but...
我不想走
I don't want to leave.
我需要一个合作伙伴
I needed a partner.
你欠债了吗
Are you in debt?
当然了
Of course.
这是个新生意
It's a new venture.
你知道创业是什么样的
You know what that's like.
那你能付我丝绸的钱吗
So can you pay for my silks?
那些丝绸是我们生意里的
Those silks were an investment
一笔投资
in our business.
你指望我替你还债
You expect me to take on your debts?
这门生意 这家妓院
This enterprise, this house,
根基全是一盘散沙
is built on sand.
萨拉巴特 你要去...
Salabat, where are you‐‐
你要去哪
where are you going?!
-萨拉巴特 -闭嘴吧
- Salabat! - No more!
你不能和一群陌生人待在这里
You don't want to stay here with these strangers!
你对他们根本不了解
You know nothing about either of them!
他们对我来说不是陌生人
They're not strangers to me.
那你告诉我 她来这之前住哪
Well, tell me, where did she live before she came here?
当你和她一起买♥♥下这个地方的时候
Your money was gone
你的钱就全打水漂了
the moment you bought this house with her!
你为什么一定要毁了一切呢
Why do you have to ruin everything?
-我是想保护你 -保护我什么
- I'm trying to protect you. - From what?
有什么我没见过的
There's nothing I haven't seen!
保护你不用体会这个世界有多伤人
From how much the world can hurt.
当你把我卖♥♥给莱普顿大人时
You taught me that
就让我领教了这一点
when you sold me to Lord Repton.
然后是卖♥♥给乔治·霍华德
And then to George Howard.
我这一辈子 你都在牢牢控制着我
All my life, you've been breathing down my neck.
对夏洛特也是
And Charlotte's.
自从你走了 我终于可以自♥由♥呼吸
Since you've gone, I've been breathing my own air!
你终于明白当母亲意味着什么了吧
Are you finally learning what it means to be a mother?
我们的孩子最终总会恨我们
Our children will always hate us in the end.
你想干什么 妖婆
What do you want, Venom?
你唆使我的姑娘跟我对着干
You poisoned my girl against me.
在她耳边灌输你的谎言
Dripped your lies in her ear.
她有权了解真♥相♥
She deserved to know the truth.
你不知道我变成了什么样子
You don't know how I've changed.
是诺克斯法官 他来这里逮捕你
That'll be Justice Knox, here to arrest you.
-这是你干的吗 -我会让他走人
- This is your doing? - I'll try and get rid of him.
你没有希望了
You've got no hope.
你永远不会变的
You'll never change.
你花了那么多年试图毁掉我
You've spent so many years trying to destroy me.
你不打算逃跑吗
Aren't you going to try and run?
不
No.
我不跑
I'm not gonna run.
去吧
Go.
使出你最恶毒的招数
Do your worst.
我妈死了 她在浪费你的时间
My mother's dead. She's wasting your time.
奎格利夫人
Mrs. Quigley.
玛格丽特·威尔斯还活着
Margaret Wells is alive.
但她不在这里
But she isn't here.
那她在哪
Then where is she?
去找威廉姆·诺斯
Look for William North.
她总会想办法回到他的身边
She always worms her way back to him.
别把我当傻瓜 奎格利夫人
Do not take me for a fool, Mrs. Quigley.
诺克斯先生
Mr. Knox,
是我让你来这的
I'm the one who brought you here.
你觉得如果她在这扇门后 我会不告诉你吗
Don't you think I'd tell you if she were behind this door?
你为什么要救我
Why'd you save me?
你女儿身上有我要的东西
I need something from your daughter.
她的声誉
Her goodwill.
只要你保证露西平安无事就行
Only if you make sure that Lucy's safe.
不需要她保护我
She doesn't need to protect me.
我可以照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
再见了 玛吉
Goodbye, Maggie.
享受你的自♥由♥吧
Enjoy your freedom.
你以为你会找到比我更好的吗
You think you'll get better than me?
我能看你两眼已经是你幸运了
You're lucky I ever looked twice at you.
幸运
Lucky?!
你愚弄我 你欺骗我
You dupe me, you lie to me,
你偷我的钱 这样你还说我幸运
you steal from me, and you call me lucky?!
我不是小偷
I'm no thief.
你应该早说你想要钱...
You should have said you wanted paym‐‐
给我一两天时间
Just, just give me a day or two.
一分钟也不行 哈维夫人
Not another minute, Mrs. Harvey.
我为之前说的话向你道歉 妈
I'm sorry for what I said, Ma.
你说得对
You were right.
你应该自♥由♥呼吸 露西
You breathe your own air, Lucy.
我爱你
I love you.
你自己保重
You take care of yourself.
我没时间闲聊
I wouldn't spend time on small talk.
奎格利夫人会回来的
Mrs. Quigley will be back.
该死 你不能把那玩意控制好吗
Damn it, can't you control the thing?
它不是玩意
He's not a thing.
它也不需要控制
And he doesn't need controlling.
它需要安抚
He needs calming.
好了 宝贝
There, my boy.
你是那么温和
You're a gentle soul.
它被你迷住了
He's enchanted by you.
骑马之前 你必须确保它信任你
Before you ride something, you must ensure it trusts you.
你想什么时候来骑它都可以
Come and ride him whenever you please.
没什么比看着我的骏马在你的大腿间跳跃
Nothing would make me happier than to see my stallion
更让我开心了
bucking between your thighs.
等准备好了 把另外两匹带过来
And bring the other two around when they're ready.
你陪了我哥哥很久
You spent much time with my brother.
好几个月
Months.
他对你好吗
Did he treat you well?
挺好的 直到他夺走我怀里的孩子
Until he ripped my baby from my arms
把我赶出了他家
and he threw me out of his house.
我十分了解他的无情
I'm well-acquainted with his cruelty.
我非常抱歉
I'm sorry for it.
当你们在一起时
When you were together...
你听说过一个叫作埃德蒙·透纳的男人吗
did you hear of a man called Edmund Turner?
他一直写信给你哥哥
He was always writing to your brother.
他们在巴黎的一家赌场认识的
They met in a gambling house in Paris.
你上次见到他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
在我生孩子的前一天
The day before I gave birth.
布雷恩给了他钱
Blayne paid him.
-那他们在伦敦 -他给他钱
- They're in London, then. - He's paying him.
我今天应该怎么报答你
How can I repay you for today?
你的麻烦帮我分了心
Your troubles have kept me from my own.
你应该和我一起回去
You should come back with me.
在那你会很安全
Where you are safe.
你真是个好人
You are true grace.
但我不会躲藏
But I won't hide.
你能预料到我想要什么
You know what I want before I want it.
你是林中仙女
You're a nymph.
无邪天使
An angel.
也许因为你身边都是骗子
Perhaps I seem extraordinary
所以我才显得不一般
because you're surrounded by liars.
人们对你的每个字都点头称是
People who nod yes to your every word.
布雷恩不会
Not Blayne.
他直率得让我震惊
He's so blunt it takes my breath away.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表