剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
那我 我早就
Ah... I'd already...
那是我在很长一段时间里 最后一次见到克劳利
And that was the last I was to see of Crowley for quite some time.
加百列
您好
Ah! Excuse me!
不好意思打扰一下
I hate to be a bother, but do either of you gentlemen
请问能借你们的手♥机♥一用吗
happen to possess a mobile phone that I could use?
你是不是脑子出问题了
Are you entirely out of your wee mind?
请借我个手♥机♥ 我有点赶时间
Err, telephone please. I don't have all day.
我很礼貌地提出请求的
And I did ask nicely.
人家好怕怕哦
Oh, I'm so scared.
我们要是不借呢
What will you do if we say no?
我欠费了 平时只刷刷推特
I'm out of minutes. Mostly I just use it for Twitter.
和基达
And Grindr.
好的 谢谢你
Ah, that's very kind of you.
请给我一点个人空间吧
Now, I'm afraid I do need a little privacy.
手♥机♥你好
Hello. Um...
请帮我接通书店的座机
I'd like you to call the telephone in my bookshop please, phone.
在我桌子上
It's on my desk.
斐尔的书店
Fell's Bookshop.
我们家没有你要的书
We probably don't have what you're looking for
就算有也不卖♥♥
and we wouldn't sell it to you if we did.
我好像找到线索了
I think I've found some clues.
你记得在爱丁堡墓地的加百列雕像吗
And do you remember the statue of Gabriel in the graveyard in Edinburgh?
我正在看着它
I'm looking at it now.
不错
Mmm, good job.
真的吗
Oh, do you really think so?
克劳利 你还记得达尔林普医生吗
Crowley... Do you remember Dr. Dalrymple,
他买♥♥了 -小莫拉格的尸体
The one who bought, err... - Wee Morag's body.
不是医生 是先生 记得
Not a doctor... A mister, yes!
他怎么了
Yes, whatever happened to him?
他满怀耻辱地离开了爱丁堡
He left Edinburgh in disgrace.
然后自杀了
And then he killed himself.
人们用他的名字命名了酒吧
And they named a pub after him.
人类就是这样 你别太共情了
Humans. You don't let yourself get too attached.
没 我应该没有
No, no, I suppose not. Um...
你没卖♥♥我的书吧
You haven't actually been selling any of the books, have you?
一本都没卖♥♥
Not a one.
太好了
Oh, good.
线索呢
Clue?
噢对
Right!
我挖出来一些重要信息
So... I have unearthed some vital information.
加百列♥确♥实来过
Gabriel has indeed visited the, um...
这家酒吧
establishment in question,
同行的是 -是
in company with... - With?
我不知道 反正有人陪他
I don't know. Someone.
但他不是一个人 总之这是个好线索对吧
But he wasn't alone! Anyway, that's a proper clue, isn't it?
听着 我觉得要开始了
Ooh, listen. I think it's about to happen.
雨篷的新时代即将来临 其他等你回来再说
The awning of a new age. I'll see you when you get back.
好吧
Right.
祝福你
Blessings be upon you.
还有你的手♥机♥
And your phone.
还有推特和基达 不管他们是什么
And Twitter and Grindr, whatever they happen to be.
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
你更喜欢它以前的样子吗
Oh! Did you like it better the other way?
不 不管你做了什么 谢谢你
No! Whatever you did... thank you!
好的 好的 雨 我可以降雨
Okay. Okay, rain. I can do rain.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that...
我不确定那天晚上发生了什么
I'm not sure what happened the other night.
但是我们能聊聊吗
But can we talk?
我们没什么好聊的 -我觉得我们有
We don't have anything to talk about. - I think we do.
你很生气 你表现得仿佛那是我的错
You're upset and you're acting as if it's my fault.
我不知道你的生活中发生了什么事
I don't really know what's going on in your life,
但我知道 不管那晚发生了什么
but I know that whatever happened
不是我把我们俩锁在里面的
the other night, I didn't lock us in.
雨来 雨速来
Lovely rainy rain drops.
我不知道你为什么生我的气
I don't know why you're angry with me.
我没有生你的气 只是
I'm not angry with you. It's just--
不是因为你
It's not about you.
琳赛觉得我一定是有外遇了
Lindsay decided I must have been having an affair,
因为我没有回她消息 我 我应付不了
'cause I wasn't texting back, and I just... I couldn't deal.
这不公平
That's not fair!
我是说我绝不会 我们也没有 只是停电了
I mean, I'd never... and we didn't! It was the power going out.
快点 躲到雨篷下
Oh come on, under the awning!
无敌大暴雨
Proper hard rain!
我们没有 像你爱人所说的那样
I mean we're not having a... What your partner said.
我知道我们没有
I know we're not!
我猜我欠你个道歉 -不 你不欠我的
I suppose I owe you an apology. - No, you don't.
只是 我绝不会
It's just... I'd never...
我不是那种人
I'm not that kind of person.
我知道 我不是你喜欢的类型
I know. I'm not your type.
这可不一定
You have no idea.
太好了 起作用了
Oh, yes. It's working.
bugger为理查德·柯蒂斯电影中休格兰特常用口头禅
可恶
Oh, bugger!
可恶可恶可恶
Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger!
本可以更好的
Hmm, that could've gone better.
她们坠入爱河了吗
Did they vavoom?
我觉得应该这么说 吉姆
I think it's fair to say, Jim,
坠入爱河不是这场暴风雨的最终结果
that vavooming was not the end result of that particular tempest.
暴雨即将来临
There will come a tempest,
随之黑暗 风暴降至
and darkness, and great storms.
已死之人将离开他们的坟墓
And the dead will leave their graves
再一次行走于世间
and walk the earth once more.
将会有哀鸿遍野
And there will be great lamentations.
继续
Go on.
每天 它都在靠近
Every day it's getting closer.
我们现在在说什么
What are we talking about now?
我是谁 我怎么了
Who am I? What's happened to me?
待在这里
Stay here.
不管是谁 都不要开门
Don't open the door to anyone.
彻底打烊
沙克斯 你在哪
Shax? Where are you?
对不起 你知道
Excuse me, do you know where...
你把加百列藏在了书店里 是吗 克劳利
You've got Gabriel hiding in the bookshop, haven't you, Crowley?
对不起伙计 我自己对这里也不熟悉
Sorry mate, I'm a stranger here myself!
该死
Oi! Pillock!
别西卜对你很不满 -真的吗 别西卜
Beelzebub's not happy with you. - Oh really? Beelzebub?
不满
Not happy?
但他们一直阳光灿烂呢
But they're always such a little ray of sunshine!
他们真的非常不开心
They're seriously not happy.
别西卜知道天使把他藏在那了
Beelzebub knows the angel's hiding him in there.
不 他们不知道 -你怎能如此确定
No, they don't. - What makes you so sure?
因为他们做不到
Because they can't?
为什么不能 -因为他没有
Why not? - Because he isn't!
我不想再玩这种游戏了
I'm not playing these games.
我不蠢 克劳利
I'm not stupid, Crowley.
快点 让我进去 -不可能
Come on, let me in. - Yeah. Not gonna happen,
所以 麻烦让一让
so just... excuse me.
他在里面
Ah, he's in there.
你觉得如此吗
You think so?
我很惊讶你没进来快速看两眼
I'm surprised you haven't popped in for a quick poke around.
你知道我过不了这个门槛
You know I can't step over the threshold.
真可惜我无法邀请你进来
Oh. Shame I can't invite you in.
欢迎你在那里想怎么看就怎么看
You're welcome to look all you want from there.
或许你会看到一位大天使
Maybe you'll spot an archangel.
你好 客人
Hello, customer!
听着 烧水壶没有热水
Listen, when there's no hot water
还亮着两个黄灯 代表着什么
and two yellow lights on the boiler, what is that?
是的是的 确实会这样
Oh, yeah, yeah. That happens.
有个带银环的黑色水龙头 你得转一下
There's a little black tap on a silver loop you have to turn.
大概在 -我能找到
It's sort of under-- - Yeah, I can find it.
如果你不想让我进去 -理论上我也做不到
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表