剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表
有些话要说
I've got something to say.
我知道我们应该聊聊...
I know we ought to be talking about...
最好还是由我来说
It's probably best if I start off doing all the talking,
你来听
you do all the listening,
因为如果我现在不说
'cause if I don't start talking now,
我就再也不会说了 对吧
I won't ever start talking, right?
没错 所以...
Yes, so--
那个可爱的人类说法是什么来着
What's that lovely human expression?
想到了 是"你先停停"
Oh, yes! Hold that thought.
听着 我...
You see, I...
我有些超棒的消息要告诉你
I have some incredibly good news to give you.
是吗 -我...
Really? - I...
就是说...
So, um...
梅塔特隆 我觉得他不是那么坏...
the Metatron, you know, I don't think he's as bad a fellow--
我觉得我误会他了
Well, I think I might've misjudged him.
你瞧 我... 他说...
You see, I-- Well, he said, um,
加百列
that Gabriel
显然不是一位合格的...
obviously hadn't worked out...
至高大天使和天堂众人的指挥官
as Supreme Archangel and Commander of the Heavenly Host,
然后他问我 我觉得应该由谁来接管天堂
and he asked who I thought should take over in Heaven
因为加百列不在了
now that Gabriel was gone.
于是我说...
And I said...
米迦勒 -别犯傻 不不不不
Michael? - Oh, don't be silly! No, no, no, no, no.
唯独有一个候选人是合适的
There's only one candidate who makes even the slightest bit of sense.
那就是你
And that's you.
然后我说 "我吗"
And I said, "Me?"
他说...
And he said...
对呀 你是个领袖
Well, yes. You're a leader,
你很诚实 而不是只会阿谀奉承
you're honest, you don't just tell people what they want to hear.
我猜这也是为什么加百列一开始选择去找你
It's why Gabriel came to you in the first place, I imagine.
如今有远大的计划正在进行 宏伟的项目
There are huge plans afoot, enormous projects,
而我需要你来管理它们
and I will need you to run them.
你就是最合适的那个天使
You are just the angel for the job.
我...我不想回天堂
I... I don't want to go back to Heaven.
我上哪喝咖啡去
Where would I get my coffee?
你知道吗 作为至高大天使
You know, as Supreme Archangel,
你有权决定和谁共事
you would be able to decide who to work with.
没错 我一直在翻看你...
Yeah, I've been looking back over a number of your...
过去的一些壮举 我发现很多时候
previous exploits, and I see that in quite a few of them
你都有个事实上的搭档
you formed a de facto partnership
恶魔克劳利
with the demon Crowley.
如果你想再次和他合作 这种事...
Now, if you wanted to work with him again, that...
大家也许会觉得不合规矩
might be considered irregular,
但你绝对有权力
but it would certainly be within your jurisdiction
恢复你朋友克劳利的身份
to restore your friend, Crowley,
让他重新成为天使
to full angelic status.
他说什么
He said what?
他说我可以任命你
He said I could appoint you
成为天使
to be an angel.
你可以重返天堂 还有...
You could come back to Heaven and...
恢复一切
and everything,
就像以前一样
like the old times.
但这次一切都会变得更好
Only, even nicer.
我明白了
Right.
你有没有让他滚蛋
And you told him just where he could stick it, then?
没有
Not at all.
我们没必要这样 你没必要这样 天使
Oh, we're better than that, you're better than that, Angel!
你不需要他们 我更不需要他们
You don't need them. I certainly don't need them!
他们曾让我回地狱 我拒绝了
Look, they asked me back to Hell, I said no.
我不会加入他们的阵营 你也不该加入任何阵营
I'm not gonna be joining their team. Neither should you.
但是 你会拒绝地狱不是理所当然吗
But... Well, obviously you said no to Hell,
你们那边都是坏人
you're the bad guys.
但是天堂
But Heaven...
代表的是真理 是光明
Well, it's the side of truth, of light,
是良善
of good.
当天堂选择终结人间的生命时
When Heaven ends life here on Earth,
那种惨状 不会和地狱动手有任何区别
it'll be just as dead as if Hell ended it.
告诉我你拒绝了
Tell me you said no.
你拒绝了对吗
Tell me you said no.
如果我大权在握
If I'm in charge...
我会让一切变得不一样
I can make a difference.
天哪 好吧
Oh, God. Right, okay.
好吧 我刚才没机会说我想说的话
Right. I didn't get a chance to say what I was going to say,
我最好还是现在说吧
I think I'd better say it now
好吧 是的
Right, okay, yes, so...
我们俩相识已久
We've known each other a long time.
你和我在这颗星球上也一起待了很久
We've been on this planet for a long time. I mean, you and me.
我永远可以信赖你
I could always rely on you.
你也永远可以信赖我 我们是一个团队
You could always rely on me. We're a team, a group.
就我们俩
Group of the two of us.
而我们却一直在浪费时间 否认我们的感情
And we've spent our existence pretending that we aren't.
虽然过去几年其实并非如此
I mean, the last few years, not really.
我很想和你...
And I would like to spend...
我是说 如果加百列和别西卜
I mean, if Gabriel and Beelzebub
可以做到一起离开 那我们也可以
can do it, go off together, then we can.
就我们俩 我们不需要天堂
Just the two of us. We don't need Heaven,
我们也不需要地狱 他们都不是好人
we don't need Hell, they're toxic.
我们得远离他们 只做"我们"
We need to get away from them, just be an us.
就你和我 你觉得怎么样 -跟我走吧
You and me, what do you say? - Come with me...
去天堂 我管事 你可以当我的副手
to Heaven. I'll run it, you can be my second in command.
我们会让一切不同的
We can make a difference.
你不能离开这家书店
You can't leave this bookshop.
克劳利
Oh, Crowley.
天下没有不散的筵席
Nothing lasts forever.
是啊
No.
是啊 我想也是
No, I don't suppose it does.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这是什么意思 克劳利
Good luck? Crowley!
克劳利 回来
Crowley, come back,
去天堂吧
to Heaven!
和我一起共事
Work with me!
我们可以在一起
We can be together!
一起做天使
Angels...
做好事
doing good!
我需要你
I... I need you!
我觉得你没明白我想给你的是什么
I don't think you understand what I'm offering you.
我明白
I understand.
我觉得我比你要明白得多
I think I understand a whole lot better than you do.
那好吧
Well...
那就没什么可说的了
then there's nothing more to say.
听
Listen.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
是啊
That's the point.
没有夜莺歌♥唱了
No nightingales.
你这个笨蛋
You idiot.
我们本可以成为...我们
We could have been... us.
我...
I...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
不必了
Don't bother.
他觉得怎么样
How did he take it?
不太行
Um, not well.
他总是这么特立独行
Ah, well, always did want to go his own way.
也总是喜欢问一些蠢问题
Always asking damn fool questions, too.
好了 准备好开始了吗
Right, ready to start?
我...
I...
但是...
But, um...
我的书店
my bookshop.
现在我已经把它委托给穆利尔了
Yes, well, for now I've entrusted it to Muriel,
也算是有个好的归宿
so it should be in good hands.
剧集 | 好兆头 | 导航列表