剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表
You just hopeyou're not one of them.
进攻
Attack! x7f
坚持住 准备 注意前方
Stand to! At the ready, face your front!
那是什么
What is that?!
连队 前方有步兵
Company, infantry at your front!
密集扫射 快
Rapid fire! Go on!
戴夫
Dave.
我没事 我没事
I'm alright. I'm alright.
你怎么看这事
What do you think of this?!
他们又回来了
Here they come again!
不 我们与奎恩和考特尼阵地失去了联♥系♥
No, we've lost communication with Quinn's and Courtney's.
伤员报告说考特尼那边上已经撑不住了
Wounded men report they were overrun at Courtney's Post,
但他们在努力恢复
but managed to regain.
- 更远的南边呢 - 同样的情况 长官
- Further south? - Same story, sir.
我们失去联♥系♥了
We've held them off.
这里 新西兰的主力部队在尼克山谷进行反击
Here. Major New Zealand counteroffensive at the Nek.
- 结果如何 - 目前还不知道 长官
- And the result of that? - We don't know yet, sir.
他们在晚上进攻过一次 但失败了
They wanted an attack under darkness, and it's failed.
白天不会再进攻一次的
They won't continue in daylight.
从晚上打到了白天
Through the nightand into the day
敌人不断涌来
they kept coming.
我必须要不停的射击
I must have fired hundredsof rounds.
枪把变得很热难以触摸
The stock of my riflewas hot to touch.
他们现在就是在自杀
What they were doingwas suicide.
不知道他们是不是没得选择
I wonder if they had a choice.
小心 柯利飞 小心
Watch out, Cliffy, watch out!
机♥枪♥
Right, that gun.
有掩体 你们有谁可以端掉吗
With cover, any of you blokes think you can charge it?
让我试试吧 中士
I'll give it a burl, Sarge.
估摸着我能很快到达那里
Reckon I can get there real quick.
什么 不
What?! No!
好了 跟我来
OK, lads, come with me.
该死的
Bloody hell!
接下来需要做的就是
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们会掩护你直到你到了战壕边缘 明白了吗
We'll cover you till you get to the ditch's edge, understand?
- 明白 - 你们从侧面攻击 从两边扔炸♥弹♥
- Yeah. - You men on the flanks, I need you to throw bombs.
其他的提供掩护直到他到达那里 明白了吗
The rest provide cover until he gets there. Clear?
- 是 中士 - 好
- Yes, Sergeant. - Alright.
扔炸♥弹♥ 走
Throw the bombs. Go!
开枪 我们走
Fire. Let's go!
快 小子 走
Go, son, go!
该死的
Bloody hell!
- 陶利 - 你在做什么 陶
- Tolly! - What are you doing, Tol?!
陶利 转身
Tolly! Turn around!
快 陶尔 陶
Come on, Tol.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on!
哇哦
Well, bugger me!
进攻在中午时结束
The attacks endedaround midday.
我们损失很多人 但他们损失得更多
We'd lost men,but they lost a lot more.
本次进攻之前
Before this assault,
战壕是由泥土 灌木和野花野草相连的
the trenches were connectedby dirt and scruband wildflowers.
现在全是尸体
Now they were connectedby corpses,
苍蝇 和死人发出的恶臭
flies and the foul stenchof death.
你现在还想回家吗
So, are you going home now, are you?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你妈妈会来接你走吗
Is your mum gonna come and pick you up?
说你是打球扭伤了脚踝 贝文
Sprain your ankle in a football game, Bev?
去死吧
Go to blazes.
你是挂彩的澳大利亚英雄 贝文 光明正大的
You're a wounded Aussie hero, Bev. Fair dinkum!
你在笑什么
What are you smiling at? Eh?
戴夫告诉过你他为你打了一个人吗
Oh, did Dave tell you about that bloke he got for you?
- 什么人 - 陶 你差点死了 老兄
- What bloke? - Tol, you were dead, mate.
死了
Dead.
那个土耳其人来到你后面 戴夫打死了他
This Turk come up behind you and Dave got him.
时间刚好
Just in time.
是啊
Yeah, well...
这是我打中的第一个人
It's the first person I've ever shot.
什么
Huh?
我们都打了快一个月了
We've been shooting blokes for nearly a month.
我不是
Not me. So...
但是 将军 你还没有占领土地
But, General, you've gained no ground.
但是 我们击退了他们 巴特利特
We repulsed them, though, Bartlett.
是的 长官
You did, sir.
我无非就是建议如果你也一样努力
I'm simply suggesting that if you tried the same
- 结果也是同样的 - 你只忠于写东西
- the result would be identical. - You stick to your jotting.
我对局外人的业余观点不感兴趣
I'm not interested in amateur views from the sidelines.
即使他是对的
Even if they're correct?
该死 巴特利特 你是悲观主义者
Dammit, Bartlett,you're a Jeremiah.
哦 年轻人
Ho, young man.
攻击时你杀了多少土耳其人
How many Turks did you kill in the assault?
我说不清 朋友
Oh, I can't say, cobber.
看看
Take a look.
外面8英里全是尸体
There's eight acres of them out there.
是的
Indeed there is.
朋友 很好
'Cobber'. Wonderful.
白♥痴♥
You idiot.
- 什么 - 你不认识他是谁吗
- What? - Don't you know who that was?
伯德伍德将军
General Birdwood.
是吗 伯德
Yeah? Birdy!
该死
Shit!
我应该给他提示的
I could have given him a few tips, eh?
确实 朋友
Indeed, cobber!
施图斯 这是轻骑兵
Struth, it's the Light Horse.
嘿 你们的马在哪里 小伙子
Hey, where are your gee-gees, fellas?
去配种了吧
Go to buggery.
我们这里有几头驴子 一人牵一头
Got a few donkeys here for you. Grab one each.
- 如果你们能搞定它们的话 - 驾
- If you can stay on them. - Charge.
你们够了
That's enough!
什么气味 那是什么
What's that smell? What is that?
- 你是负责的中士吗 - 是我 长官
- Duty Sergeant? - That'd be me, sir.
中士 我们要去总指挥部
Sergeant, we're going to headquarters.
就在你们来的后面 长官
Back from where you came, sir.
左边下面
Just down on your left.
- 上校不好吗 - 不好
- Colonel's not well, eh? - No.
嘿 骑兵们 你们在找什么
Hey, Horsies! What you walking for, huh?
有什么问题吗 小子
What's the problem, fellas?
是不是有点臭啊
It's a bit sniffy for you, is it?
想要香手帕吗
You want a perfumed hanky?
- 喔 - 嘿 拉开他
- Whoa! x7f- Hey! Get off him!
- 把他拉开 - 打他 斯图 打他 斯图
- Get off him! - Hit him, Stew! Hit him, Stew!
别打了
Come on!
住手 住手
Come on! Come on.
- 别打了 放开 - 欢迎来到奎恩阵地 长官
- Come on, get out of it! - Welcome to Quinn's Post, sir.
- 加油 丘可 - 谢谢你 中士
- Come on, Chook! - Thank you, Sergeant.
哇
Whoa!
- 起来 快起来 - 够了
- Get up, get up! - That's enough.
- 好了 - 好了
- Right! - Right.
- 好了
- That's it!
- 好了 - 好 好 好
- Alright. - Alright, alright, alright.
- 丘可 - 耶 柯利飞
- Chooka - Yeah, Cliff.
- 好吧 不打了 - 真扫兴
- OK, that's enough. - Come on.
- 继续走 - 快 我们走
- Keep moving. - Come on, let's go!
列队
Form up.
欢迎 小马们
Well, welcome, Horses.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你们觉得这是什么
What do you think this is?
食物
Food.
有趣
Interesting.
不 我问的是用什么做的
No, the point I was making is this.
登陆在这里就是个错误 就那么简单
剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表