剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
1915.5
奎恩阵地
加里波利总部
阿卡迪亚皇家舰艇
1915.6.11
陆军大臣办公室
基钦纳勋爵
音不洛斯岛
记者团营地
奎恩阵地
音不洛斯岛
司令官总部
你们有谁能够拿下吗
any of you blokes think you can charge it?
- 我可以试试 中士 - 什么
- I'll give it a burl, sarge. - What?
好了 跟我来
OK, lads. Come with me.
该死的
Bloody hell.
- 陶利 - 你去干嘛 陶利
- Tolly. - What are you doing, Tolly?
- 快点 - 真行
- Come on. - Bugger me.
施图斯 这是轻骑兵
Struth, it's the Light Horse.
- 嘿 你们的小马呢 小子们 - 去你的
- Hey, where are your gee-gees, fellas? - Go to buggery.
我真想把他们都干♥死♥
I just wanna get stuck into 'em.
不 你不能 老兄
No, you don't, mate.
登陆这里就是一个错误 就这么简单
The landing was a mistake, simple as that.
又在错误上犯了错误
But to build mistake upon mistake
就像这些傻瓜正在做的
like these fools are doing...
不可饶恕
Unforgivable.
继续写 不要留在任何东西在这里
Keep it up and nothing of yours will leave here.
这是个警告
You've been warned.
看起来是这样
So it seems.
停火
Hold your fire.
停火 停火
Hold your fire, hold your fire.
队长 我们都需要做一些事
Captain, we need to do something about all this.
- 这天气 - 是 我会跟他们说的
- The heat. - Yes. I will speak.
伯德想澳新军团停战
Birdy wants an armistice at Anzac.
尸体成堆
Bodies are piling up.
长官 我
Sir, I...
遵命 长官
Certainly, sir.
两边各自收集处理
Each side collects and deposits enemy bodies
对方的尸体
on the opposing side.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天不要留情
You could shoot me tomorrow.
真♥主♥保佑
Allah korusun.
上帝保佑
God forbid.
西莉亚
Celia.
西莉亚
Celia?
非常 漂亮
Much, much...güzel
更多的弹♥药♥
More ammunition.
把它们带到前线去
Bring that ammunition to the front.
戴夫
Dave.
贝文说你会说法语
Bevan said you could speak French.
高中时学的
I did it in high school.
那
What does, um...
那 "Per...per vay..."
What does "Per...per vay...
"..vaytre pays"是什么意思
"..vaytre pays"?
- "Pour votre pays" - 对
- "Pour votre pays"? - Yeah.
" 为了你的国家 "
Um, "for your country".
那么
What about, uh...
'mouray' 呢
..um, 'mouray'?
'Mourir'吗
'Mourir'?
"死亡" 怎么这么问
'Die'. Why?
从哪里听到这些的
Where'd you hear that?
没什么
Doesn't matter.
不好的征兆
C'est mauvais.
受难
Souffrir.
死亡
Mourir.
为你的国家 而死
Pour votre pays, mourir.
有七天
Well, seven, then.
老兄 他们从不给你放七天假
Mate, they never give you seven days off.
会给我们一半的时间 四天 - 你的表
Nuh. They'll give us half. Four days off - you watch.
是三天 三天 对我们正合适
Yeah, three. Three days, that'll do me.
三天吗 我三天都没拉屎了 跟你说过这个吗
Three days? I haven't shat for three days. Did I tell you that?
反正我是不想拉屎
Oh, I don't wanna shit anyway.
你蹲在这里 就会有东西飞出你的屁♥股♥
You squat in there, there's bloody flies up your arse.
柯利飞 你可以闭嘴吗
Cliff, do you ever stop talking?
你可以闭嘴吗
"Do you ever stop talking?"
别再说屎了 柯利飞
Stop talking shit, eh, Cliffy?
停战以后
After the armistice,
岛上平静了会儿
the peninsula was quietfor a while.
战事还在继续 更多的人死去
The fighting continued and there were more men killed,
打仗成了家常便饭
but the war had become routine.
每日如此 每周睡一次觉
Just a daily, weekly routine of craving sleep,
不知什么时候吃饭
and eating when you can,
写信回家
writing letters home,
祈祷着上茅厕的时候不被杀死
and hoping you didn't get sniped using the latrine.
这就是我们唯一的生活轨迹
It became the only lifewe ever knew.
- 阿门 - 阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
陆战队员
The marines.
小伙子们要去那里 迷路了吗
Where you boys going? You lost?
你们在干什么
What are you doing, boys?
没时间躲躲藏藏了
Not time for hide-and-seek.
好了 列队
Alright, lads. Form up.
快点
Quickly.
哦 真是 可怜的孩子
Oh, it is, actually. Poor buggers.
是啊 可怜的孩子
Yeah, poor bastards.
迅速前进
Quick march.
看看这些 这可是在圣基尔达岛
Well, have a dekko at this. It's St Kilda.
- 没有冰淇淋 - 也没有女人
- Without the ice-cream. - Or the women.
或者取乐的东西
Or anything fun.
立定
Turn...halt.
向右转
Turn, right turn.
原地解散
Turn, fall out.
好了 组成工作小队 听好了
Alright, working party, listen up.
- 工作小队 中士 - 安静 苏顿
- Working party, sarge. - Quiet, Sutton.
你们分成三组 第一小队
You'll split into three. A third of you will go
和惠勒中尉离开海滩去挖战壕
with Lieutenant Wheeler for digging duties off the beach.
第二小队跟我一起
A third of you will come with me
帮忙搭建新的伤员急救站
to help erect the new casualty clearing station.
剩下的原地待命
The rest of you will stand by.
只要船一靠岸
You'll be unloading supplies
你们就尽快卸货
as soon as the boats tie up at the pier.
剩下的人 是我们吗
"The rest of you"? That's us.
好了 马上行动 快 走
Alright, let's move out. Come on, move.
狙击手
Snipers.
看不见我们的 他们在乱开枪
They can't see us. They're firing blind.
是吗 来啊
Yeah? Come on.
来啊 我就在这里
Come on. I'm right here.
快开枪啊 为什么不开
Take a bloody shot, why don't ya?
柯利飞
Cliffy?
柯利飞 柯利飞 柯利飞
Cliffy. Cliffy. Cliffy.
我吓到你了 陶
I got ya, Tol.
吓到你了 吓到你了
I got you. I got you.
我的天
Christ's sake.
能不能不要在这里开玩笑
Can't anyone have a joke around here?
我跟你说 他给我看照片了
I'm telling you, he showed me a picture.
孩子和其他的吗
Kids and everything?
两个孩子 他的妻子
Two kids. And his missus.
不 不 不要那样想他们
No. No, you don't think of 'em like that.
我的天 柯利飞 你是怎么看待他们的
For Christ's sake, Cliffy, what do you think of them as?
他们也是人 跟你一样
They're people. Like you.
不 这是
No, it's...it's just...
你知道
You know.
我不知道
I don't know.
总之 谁给了我们这些
Anyway, who gives a bugger?
他们是土耳其人
They live in a place called Turkey.
接下来就会有个国家叫"鹅"
Next there'll be a country called Goose.
剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表