剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
将军总部 音不洛斯岛
弹片沟
将军总部 音不洛斯岛
斯蒂尔阵地
君士坦丁堡
140英里
法国 马赛
战事大臣办公室
基奇纳勋爵
陶利
Tolly.
- 快过来 西莉亚 - 挡住他
- Come here, Celia. - Have him stop.
但我照顾你
Look after you, but.
我明白
Yeah. I know.
你会是我最重要的人
Gonna be my best man.
为什么这么急着想知道战役的情况
Why this flurry of queries about my campaign?
- 不是首相问题 - 巴特利特 肯定是他
- It's not the PM's business. - It's Bartlett, sir. Must be.
未经允许 不得离开
You will not leave without permission.
这是官方声明
This is an official reprimand.
约翰尼·汉密尔顿是个好人 埃利斯
Johnny Hamilton's a good man, Ellis.
他是个傻子
He's a fool.
进攻会在48小时后开始
The break-out will occur over 48 hours.
十万军队分布在前方五个地方
A hundred thousand troops on five fronts.
未免太复杂了点吧
Is it all too complex?
执行命令 塞西尔
Activity, Cecil.
澳新军团的增援部队正在集结
A build-up of reinforcements at Anzac,
2万人正登陆在苏弗拉...
20,000 men landing at Suvla...
那样 人数还是不够
Is it enough for me, though?
如果土耳其死守不走怎么办
What if the Turk is dug in?
你要去进攻哪里
Where are you mob going?
上沃克长官那里 或尼克山谷
Up Walker's or the Nek.
- 还不确定吗 - 你们呢
- Not sure exactly. - What about you blokes?
听说是在孤松
I heard Lone Pine.
快点前进
You blokes move forward!
新西兰军队会向南移♥动♥
Have the New Zealanders moved south
去支援尼克山谷的澳军吗
to support the Australians at the Nek?
不会
No, sir.
所以 孤军奋战了
So, alone at the Nek.
- 冲啊
- Forward!
斯托普福德人呢
Where's Stopford?
在"长寿花"号♥上 长官
Aboard the 'Jonquil', sir.
海军应该解决掉梯子湿滑的问题
The navy should do something about their slippery ladders.
斯托普福德将军发来的 长官
From General Stopford, sir.
现在占领了乔鲁克拜尔 我需要他
Now we have Chunuk Bair, I need him there
登上山丘 去支援澳新军团
up in those hills, aiding the Anzacs.
他说土耳其士兵"会死守不放"
He says the Turks "tend to be aggressive".
我要去苏弗拉湾 去接管那里的指挥权
I'm going to Suvla Bay. I'm taking charge down there.
- 请允许我 - 别说 布雷斯韦特
- If I may say... - No, you mayn't, Braithwaite!
你的建议此时不受采纳
Your advice is not welcome at the moment.
我要去苏弗拉湾 该死的
I'm going to Suvla Bay, dammit.
下午好 长官 欢迎来到苏弗拉湾
Well, now, good afternoon, sir, and welcome to Suvla.
你在做什么 弗雷迪
What are you doing, Freddy?
做好本分 约翰尼
Getting it done, Johnny.
这只是暂时的 只是遮下太阳 没别的
This is only temporary. For the shade, of course.
你的命令是离开这里拿下山丘
Your orders were to move from here and take the hills.
我给了你2万人
I gave you 20,000 men!
他们很累了 约翰尼
They're very tired, Johnny.
没过一天轻松日子 你能想到的
Hasn't been an easy day, as you can imagine.
天气也很热
And so very hot.
我命令你向高地前进
I ordered you to advance to the heights.
我们必须去增援伯德伍德的新西兰军队
We must move to aid Birdwood's New Zealanders!
正在执行 正在行动
Doing it. I'm on the move.
我的人已经到达山麓了
Some of my men are in the foothills already,
清理道路
clearing the way.
沿着苏弗拉湾的海滩
Down the coast at Suvla Bay,
英军最终遭到抵抗
the British finally attacked.
炮弹点燃了小灌木
Artillery shells set fire to the scrub
英军也困在枪零弹雨和大火中
and the British troops were caught in the flames.
土耳其追着他们到了沙滩上
The Turks chased them back to the beach.
这就是苏弗拉推向高地 行动的结果
It was the end of the Suvla push to the heights.
愚蠢
Silly.
巴特利特
Bartlett.
将军
General.
现在如此安静
It's so silent now.
是的 巴特利特
Yes, Bartlett.
确实是
Yes, it is.
我是昨日的见证者 长官
I witnessed yesterday, sir.
你一定也不好过吧
Must be difficult for you.
别同情我的样子 巴特利特
Don't patronise me, Bartlett.
但是 我跟阿斯皮诺尔谈过
Still, I spoke with Aspinall.
他告诉我乔鲁克拜尔胜利的消息
He told me of the victory at Chunuk Bair.
所以恭喜你
I congratulate you.
我派北兰开夏郡和威尔特郡第五部队
I relieved the New Zealanders up there
为上面的新西兰军队解了围
with the North Lancs and the 5th Wiltshire.
他们损失惨重
They were overrun.
乔鲁克拜尔战败了
I've lost Chunuk Bair.
长官
Sir.
啊 说曹操曹操到 约翰逊
Ah, speak of the devil, Johnson.
是来见我们高贵的访问者 怀特上校吗
You met our distinguished visitor, Colonel White?
- 你好 约翰逊 - 长官好
- How do you do, Johnson? - Sir.
叫你来是有更艰巨的任务 约翰逊
Mentioned in dispatches twice, Johnson.
孩子 想不想一天多赚4毛钱
So, son, how do you feel about an extra four shillings a day?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你被提升为班长
You've been bumped up to full corporal.
你要向我汇报打完仗的情况
You'll be telling me what to do by the end of this war.
可以吗
Hey?
不行 长官
No, sir.
我跟你说
What'd I tell ya?
中士说你不喜欢被提拔
The Sergeant said you didn't take kindly to promotion.
抱歉 亨利
Sorry, Harry.
现在是中尉了
Lieutenant now.
解散 约翰逊
Dismissed, Johnson.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我就知道你是干大事的 陶
I always knew you'd be something, Tol.
班长又不算什么 贝文
A corp's not anything, Bev.
还是军人
It's just the army.
我还是为你骄傲 兄弟
I'm proud of you, mate.
是啊 妈妈也会骄傲的
Yeah, Mum will be too.
爸爸也会
Dad'd be real proud.
你说什么
You reckon?
是的
Yeah.
小汤姆
Little Tom.
别再提起他了
Don't remember much about him.
他从没为你送过行
Nah, he never belted you.
你曾是他的"小汤米"
You were his "little Tommy".
"你只是看着他" 他说
"You just watch him," he'd say.
不再是了 贝文
I'm not much, Bev.
只是个男人
Just a bloke.
你还不算是 陶利
Oh, you're not something yet, Tolly.
但你会的
But you will be.
是
Yeah.
我知道我会怎么样
I know what I'll be.
听着 你比其他人有更多的机会
Listen, you've got just as much chance as everyone else.
有斯蒂威和丘可多吗
As much as Stewie and Chook?
还有图·鲍勃
And Two Bob?
柯利飞呢
And Cliffy?
查尔斯 我告诉过你不要中枪了
So, Charles, I thought I told you not to get shot.
我以为你还在苏弗拉
I thought you were in Suvla.
以前是 自作自受
I was, for my sins.
给你 有助于你的康复
Oh, here. Something for your convalescence.
很疼吗
Is it painful?
你怎么受伤的
How did you get it?
本来是想和戈德利的人一起到高地去的
I wanted to go up with Godley's men to the heights battle.
然后一颗流弹
It's just a stray bullet.
战争中没有流弹 查尔斯
剧集 | 加里波利(2015) | 导航列表