剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第一季 第九集
《畸变》前情提要
Previously on "Freakish"...
你小子是谁
Who the hell are you?
格罗弗 格罗弗·琼斯
Grover. Grover Jones.
你没被留堂
Then why would you show up to Saturday detention
为什么要来
when you don't have to?
首要目标是去消防站
The primary goal is to get to the fire station.
如果还在的话
If it's still there.
好运 伙计
Good luck, man.
行动吧
Let's do it.
勒肖恩
LeSean.
勒肖恩
LeSean!
约翰·柯林斯 救灾和灾后重建
John Collins, rescue and recovery.
他刚刚是说"救援"吗
Did he just say "rescue"?
他刚刚说了"救援"
He just said "rescue."
你想等到什么时候开门都可以...
Anytime you want to open the door...
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们有几个人
How many are you?
只剩六个了
We're down to six.
伙计 我们都很渴
Look, man, we're all thirsty.
我们已经断水了
We're out of water.
水星 把17区的主水管都打开 结束
Mercury, open all mains at sector 17, over.
为什么要把管道关上
Why'd they shut it off?
他们别无选择
They had no choice.
所有供水都用于救火了
They diverted every supply to fight the fires.
之前用无线电的是谁
Now, which one of you got on the radio?
是我 是我呼救的
That was me. It was my call.
你叫什么
What's your name?
巴雷特
Barrett.
巴雷特 你搬来了救兵
Well, Barrett, you called in the cavalry.
我需要你们所有人的名字
I need all your names.
然后你们就快去喝水吧
Then go get a drink.
我们5分钟后离开
We leave in five minutes.
我从没觉得水这么好喝
Water has never tasted so good.
你脑子的确很好使啊 伙计
The brain from downtown, man.
笑一个 书呆子 你干了件好事
Smile, nerd. You did a good thing.
我一直都知道你是想帮大家的
I always knew you were trying to help us.
只有几个人会这么想
You were one of the few who did.
我是唯一一个
I was the only one.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
是的 长官 这是他们的名字
Yes, sir. Those are the names.
待命中
Standing by.
他们觉得工厂发生了什么
So what do they think happened at the plant?
他们正在查
They're looking into it.
我听说是因为停车场起火了
I heard it was a fire in the parking lot.
不太可能
Not likely.
最有可能的是某种工业事故
Best guess is is what some kind of industrial accident.
事故
An accident?
那空气里有什么
Then what's in the air?
还有那些人为什么会变异
And why is our basement full of mutant freaks?
一部分人被空气中的毒素感染了
A number of people were infected by the toxins in the air.
你还是没有回答我的问题
You still didn't answer the question.
因为我没办法回答
It's because I don't have an answer for you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们知道有多少人活下来了吗
Do they know how many made it?
还不清楚
Not yet.
凯勒化工厂里的人全部当场毙命了
Anyone working at Keller Chemical was killed instantly.
但有些地方的人比较幸运
But we got lucky in places.
有一些村子成功撤离了
Some of the valley was able to evacuate.
天呐
Holy shit.
等等 所以并非所有人都死了
Wait, so they're not all dead?
像我刚刚说的 有一些幸存者
Like I said, there are pockets of survivors,
但情况对我们不利
but time is not on our side.
你有幸存者名单吗
Do you have a list of survivors?
外面一片混乱
It's chaos out there.
我们所能期望的最好结果
The best we can hope for
就是把你们完完整整地带出去
is to get you all out of here in one piece.
要怎么办才行
How are we going to do that?
我们有疫苗
We have a vaccine.
你们可以呼吸外面的空气
You'll be able to breathe the air outside
而不得病
without getting sick.
所以我们不需要戴防毒面具了吗
So we don't need masks?
走出这片烟尘不用
Not to get out of the blast dome.
那你为什么穿着防护服
Then why were you wearing a suit?
因为我在烟尘里待了超过两天的时间
Because I've been outside in the smoke and ash for more than two days.
你们不需要我穿的这套的
You won't need what I've been wearing.
收到 遵命 长官
Yes, sir. Copy.
老兄 你为什么要问个不停
Dude, why are you asking so many questions?
-你不想知道吗 -不想
- Don't you want to know? - No.
他是来带我们出去的
He's helping us get out of here.
-迪塞尔... -听着
- Diesel... - Listen up.
要耽误一下了
There's been a delay.
我的人还需要半小时来肃清到这里的路
My men need another half hour to secure a path up here.
你们有半小时来收拾自己的东西
You got that much time to get your things.
但我们还是能离开的 是吧
But we're still going, right?
你们还是能离开的
You're still going.
好啊 我就说嘛
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
一点都不好
Far from it.
迪塞尔 你要给我们看什么啊
Diesel, what are you showing us?
好兄弟
Hey, my man.
我一直留着它
I've been saving it.
在道具箱里找到的
I found it in the props box.
-那它是真的吗 -当然 是真的
- Oh, is it real? - Hell yeah, it's real.
敬就快出去了
To being almost out of here.
我觉得是苹果汁
I think that's apple juice.
什么
What?
的确是苹果汁
It's apple juice.
谁搭的电台
Who built this?
是巴雷特
That'd be Barrett.
真厉害
Impressive.
他像是爱因斯坦似的
He's like Einstein.
不过他更有钱些
Only richer.
你有什么需求吗
Something you need?
你在外面有看见什么人吗
Did you see anyone out there?
在你来这里的路上
On your way here?
高个子 绿外套 戴着防毒面具
Tall guy, green coat, gas mask?
是你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
他出去寻找帮助 无线电没了声音
He went out to look for help and his radio went silent.
我们自那时起再没有他的消息
We haven't heard from him since.
我的经验告诉我不要许下承诺
I've learned enough not to make promises,
但我会帮你查查
but I'll check for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们出去后 你第一件事要做什么
What's the first thing you're gonna do when we get out of here?
如果我找到我哥哥
If I find my brother,
我们会喝啤酒
we'd have a beer.
我要拥抱我妈妈
I'm gonna hug my mom.
不确定那之后要说什么 但
Not sure what I'll say after that, but...
你呢
What about you?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能去找莱尔的父母吧
Probably look for Lyle's parents, I guess.
跟我走走
Walk with me?
再在这里待20分钟
20 more minutes in this place.
我这一生最长的20分钟
Longest minutes of my life.
我能跟你说件事吗
Hey, can I tell you something?
说吧
Tell me.
你想知道我做了什么要留堂吗
You want to know what I did to get into detention?
我会想知道吗
Do I?
没什么
Nothing.
我擅闯进来的
I crashed.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表