剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
那玩意儿可不容易造
And they're not so easy to make.
你还知道怎么做炸♥药♥
You know about making bombs?
我爸是化学家
My dad was a chemist.
所以我以前跟着他一起做实验
So he used to do experiments with me
而不是玩娃娃扮家家之类的
instead of playing with dolls and tea parties and that sort of stuff.
以前
Used to?
他今天在工厂里吗
Was he at the plant today?
他几年前去世了
He died a few years ago.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
已经过去很久了
It's been a long time.
但我赌他要是在世的话
I bet he would know exactly
一定会知道外面是怎么回事
what's going on out there, though.
他以前在凯勒工作吗
He worked at Keller then?
一辈子都在那里
His whole life.
他爱这份工作
He loved it.
是啊 我爸妈也都在那里
Yeah, both my parents work there.
高智商父母啊
Smart parents.
是啊 他们总是疑惑怎么会生出我这样的
Yeah. They always wonder where I come from.
假如这一切
It'd be awful to know that
都是有人故意而为那就可怕了
somebody actually did all this on purpose.
好了 大伙儿们
All right, guys.
明天 我们将决定下一步该怎么办
Tomorrow we're gonna decide what we do next.
目前 我希望你们都到楼上去
For now, I want you all to go up
找个地方闭闭眼休息一下
and find a place to get some shut-eye.
我们可以留下来帮忙的
We can stay and help.
不 你应该上楼去休息一下
Hey, no, you should go upstairs and get some rest.
你想怎样都行
You can do whatever you want.
爸妈会希望我照顾好你的
Mom and Dad would want me to look after you.
爸妈会希望我照顾好你才对
Mom and Dad would want me to look after you.
好吧 好极了 那就到楼上去照顾我吧
Okay, great, then look after me upstairs.
你们都得上楼去
Well, you're all gonna go upstairs
留我一个人在这里安安静静的
and leave me alone in peace and quiet.
出去
Get out.
不喜欢拥抱
Not a fan of cuddling?
不喜欢看着他们拥抱而已
Not a fan of having to watch 'em do it.
不喜欢在公众场合的拥抱
Not a fan of public cuddling.
公拥
Puddling?
公拥
Puddling?
公抱
Publing?
我猜你没有男朋友吧
So I'm guessing no boyfriend.
现在没了
Not anymore.
他之前在工厂里吗
Was he at the plant?
不是
No.
他在 但我不是这个意思
Yes, but that's not what I meant.
我们分手了...
We broke up...
几天前的事
a couple days ago.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不觉得
I'm not.
他一定是干了什么大坏事吧
He must have done something awful.
哪一次
Which time?
你给我的感觉不像是那种很能忍♥的人啊
You don't strike me as someone who puts up with a lot.
所以...
So...
你有男朋友了吗
are you with somebody now?
不算有吧
Not really.
你不确定
You're not sure?
我确定我没有一个正式的男朋友
I'm sure that I don't have a regular boyfriend.
这样还省心些
You're better off.
醒醒
Wake up.
你还要闹多久
How long are you gonna keep this up?
你一直都这样
It's been forever.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
说坏话 摆脸色
The snark, the bitch face.
假如我给你摆脸色 你能看出来的
If I was giving you bitch face, you'd know it.
很抱歉你不能理解我的所作所为
Look, I'm sorry you can't understand what I did,
但我当时别无选择
but I didn't have a choice.
我的确无法理解
I can't understand it.
而你绝对是可以选择的
And you totally did have a choice.
你不想别人看轻你
You didn't want anyone to think less of you,
所以你告诉大家全是我的错
so you told everybody it was all me.
那晚失控的人可不止我一个
I'm not the only one who went off the rails that night.
没错 但只有一个人惹上麻烦了
Yeah, but only one of us got in trouble.
你知道我妈是怎样对我的
You know what my mom is like with me.
她永远不会让我忘掉这件事的
She would never let me forget it.
因为我妈只是个服务员
Oh, and because my mom's just a waitress,
所以她怎么想就不重要是吗
it doesn't matter what she thinks?
这简直毫无意义
This is pointless.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
发网
It's a hairnet.
你觉得爸妈活下来[成功]了吗
So do you think Mom and Dad made it?
当然
Yeah.
至少两次
I mean, at least twice.
一次造了你 一次造了我
Once for you and once for me.
简直不敢相信你居然在开玩笑...
I can't believe you're making jokes...
此时此刻
now,
在这种时候
in the middle of all this.
总比难过好吧
It's better than being upset.
太迟了
Too late.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我们家和工厂真的挨得很近
You know, our house is really close to the plant.
他们今天可能不在家
They might not have been home today.
你知道妈妈很喜欢周六去购物的
You know Mom loves to go shopping on Saturdays.
她总是拉着爸爸一起去
She always makes Dad go with.
走吧
Come on.
你真的还需要一件和你现在穿的
So do you really need another sweatshirt
完全一样的运动衫吗
that looks exactly like the one you're already wearing?
相信我 闻起来会好些
Trust me. It'll smell better.
你觉得怎样
So what do you think?
我们要开始穿情侣装了吗
Should we start dressing alike?
转过去
Turn around.
为什么 让你看看背面吗
Why, so you can see them from the back?
对呀 我可以看看背面
Yeah, so I can see them from the back.
你还活着可能只是因为你蠢
You know, your stupidity might be the only reason you're alive.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没错 我就是说
Yeah, I mean, if you hadn't
如果你没有发疯跑出来约会
been here trying to meet your crazy crush,
这会应该在家里睡着大头觉
then you probably still would have been at home asleep,
然后我就变成全家唯一一个活口了
and I'd be the only one left alive from our family...
再也没人给我的冷笑话捧场了
with no one to laugh at my sick jokes.
好吧 那你应该谢谢她
Well, then maybe you should thank her.
没错
Maybe I will.
她会很乐意知道你为什么来这里
She'd love to know why you were here.
你不会告诉她吧
You wouldn't.
有什么差别吗
What? It's not gonna make a difference either way.
反正你永远追不到她的
You're never gonna get her.
永远
Ever.
那是因为我没努力
Not because I didn't try.
你个傻帽
You're an idiot.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
忍♥不住想起他们
I can't stop thinking about them.
你兄弟们应该没事吧
Your brothers are probably okay.
没准你妈妈放下你以后
Your mom might have taken them over to the mall
载他们去商场了
after she dropped you off.
我无比希望你说的是对的
I want you to be right more than anything.
我们不能再去想了
Look, we can't think about it.
就假设我父母 我妹妹
Just assume my parents, my sister,
你的兄弟们
your brothers,
还有你母亲 他们都没事
your mom are all okay.
希望如此
I hope so.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表