剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第一季 第四集
《畸变》前情提要
Previously on "Freakish"...
我被咬了
I got bit.
关键词
Keyword?
导火线 祖鲁
Flashpoint Zulu.
欢迎回来 祖鲁
Welcome back, Zulu.
格罗弗会尽他所能救她
Grover will do anything he can to save her.
正因为这点 我们不能信任他
That's exactly why we can't trust him.
快要没电了
Um, my battery is almost out,
所以我要把这条信息留给爸爸妈妈以及...
so I'm making this message for Mom and Papa and...
小傻子
and Ninny,
假如你们是第一个发现这个的
if you find this first,
你们总是第一个
which you always do.
已经过去两天了
It's been two days.
我们依然被困在学校里
We're still trapped in the school.
没有救援的迹象
There's no sign of help.
我们不知道外面还有什么人
We don't know who's out there.
我们还没有和任何人取得联♥系♥
We haven't made contact with anyone yet.
我们都在尽力而为
We're doing our best,
但我不知道我们还能撑多久
but I don't know how long we can last.
爸爸...
Dad...
我多希望我们共度的时间能更多一些
I wish we spent more time together.
这有一部分赖我
Some of that was on me.
妈妈...
And Mom...
我能说些什么呢
what can I say?
我猜我让你失望了吧
I guess I'm just a disappointment.
第一次节食失败 第一次竞选失败
First failed diet, first election lost,
第一次未成年早孕
first teen pregnancy.
我只是觉得应该让你知道
I just thought you should know.
呆子 你疯了吗
Noodle, are you insane?
我要发疯了 伙计
I'm going crazy, man.
只是做些平常做的事
I just need normal.
一直打篮板不进球 确实挺平常的
You're shooting bricks. Looks pretty normal to me.
真的吗 你是这么想的
Oh, really? Think so?
来吧 就一次
Come on, one time.
我们比一场 我和你
Let's run it, me and you.
我要血虐你
I'm about to break your ankles.
现在不是时候 兄弟
This is not the time, bro.
你永远也赢不了我的
You'll never beat me.
一辈子都赢不了
Ever in your life.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
是我啊 格罗弗
It's me, it's Grover.
玛丽 我是你哥哥
Mary, it's your brother.
玛丽 求你了
Mary, please!
格罗弗
Grover?
不
No.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no!
新手的好运气
Beginner's luck.
一小时后见
I'll see you in an hour.
什么意思 我们还没比完呢
What you mean? We're not done.
得去看看佐伊
Gotta go check on Zoey.
有了我的爱还不够
Oh, so my love's not good enough for you?
该死 格罗弗
Shit. Grover.
我还以为你是那玩意
I thought you were that.
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
是玛丽 她变异了
It was Mary. She's turned.
走
Come on.
比赛还剩5秒钟
And there's five seconds left in the game.
球传给了德弗罗
The inbound pass to Deveraux.
他把球传给了呆子
He passes it to Noodle.
呆子能成功吗
Can Noodle do it?
争夺冠军荣耀
For the title.
能做到吗
Can it be?
每个人都拿一样武器
Everyone grab a weapon.
你是说北面的楼梯
You said the north stairs?
-北面 -没错
- North? - Yeah.
那里有一个上楼楼梯 两个下楼楼梯
Those go one flight up, two flights down.
该死 她在哪里都有可能
Shit. She could be anywhere.
给
Here.
好了 只有七个 少了一个人
All right, well, that's seven. We're missing one.
呆子 他在体育馆里 他还不知道
Noodle. Yo, he's in the gym. He doesn't know.
好吧 去吧
Yeah, go.
佐伊 你...
Zoey, you...
算了
never mind.
好吧 迪塞尔 娜塔莉 二楼
Okay, Diesel, Natalie, second floor.
来吧
Come on.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽 一切都会没事的
Mary, everything is gonna be okay.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我肚子里有个宝宝
I have a baby in here.
我简直就是个行走的开心乐园餐
I'm like a walking goddamn Happy Meal.
为什么是个错误
So why was it a mistake?
什么
What?
怀孕 你说是个错误 是吧
Having a baby, you said it was a mistake, right?
怀上这个孩子是个错误
Making a baby was the mistake.
爸爸是谁
Who's the guy?
重要吗
Does it matter?
你知道吗
You even know?
不知道
No.
我就是个大荡♥妇♥
I'm a total slut.
我当然知道是谁
Yes, of course I know.
是在费城参加模联的时候
It was Model UN in Philly.
我是丹麦代表 他是希腊代表
I was Denmark. He was Greece.
对于这个孩子他有什么说法
So what did he say about the baby?
他不知情
He doesn't know.
你甚至都没告诉他吗
You didn't even tell him?
你这是要去哪
Hey, where are you going with this?
就是这里
Right here.
抱歉
Sorry.
迪塞尔 你干什么
Diesel, what are you doing?
不要 迪塞尔
No, Diesel!
你说得对 你做不到
You're right, you can't do this.
-不安全 -迪塞尔
- It's not safe. - Diesel!
貌似没人
Looks clear.
我们不能相信格罗弗
We can't trust Grover.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
他太在乎他妹妹
He cares too much.
这难道不正是我们应该相信他的原因吗
Isn't that why we should trust him?
别跟我装有同情心 你不是那样的
Don't go bleeding heart on me. It's not like you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
足够了解了
I know enough.
别担心 我们都不是圣人
Don't worry, neither one of us are saints.
这又是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
好吧
Okay.
跟紧了
Stay close.
谁在拯救谁
Who's saving who?
错了
Hmm, "Whom."
要用宾格
"Saving whom."
对不起 我不知道是你们
I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you guys.
看到她了吗
Any sign of her?
没有
No.
-餐厅也没有 -这一层交给我
- Cafeteria's clear. - I'll take this floor.
我们去楼上
We'll take upstairs.
呆子
Noodle!
你疯了吗 闭嘴
Are you insane? Shut up.
我们两个人有优势
There's two of us. We have an advantage.
-呆子 -闭嘴
- Noodle! - Shut up.
你怎么不干脆来发传♥单♥呢
Why don't you start handing out menus?
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表