剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
There. How does that feel?
我没在担心自己
I'm not worried about me.
你们声音小点儿
Guys, keep it down.
好了 一切
Okay, it's all...
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你的鼻子
Your nose.
防护服在哪儿
Where's the suit?
-我要离开这里 -我不知道
- I'm getting outta here. - I don't know.
别让我再问一次
I won't ask again.
停下
Stop!
待着别动
Right there!
你最好听着
You might wanna listen.
-求你不要 -把防护服带来
- Don't, please. - Bring me the suit.
-给你三分钟时间 -好
- You have three minutes. - Okay.
好
Okay.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
-并不疼 -很好
- Not really. - Good.
那就好
That's good.
需要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你想... 有什么我能做的吗
I mean, you feel like... is there something I can do?
当然
Sure.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
我去拿水
I can get water.
小心点
Be careful.
感觉她比你更担心
I think she's more worried than you are.
她不想被留下一个人
She does not wanna be left behind.
我们都不想
None of us do.
我不想离开你
I don't wanna leave you.
感觉好残忍♥
It feels so cruel...
世界给了我们预料之外的惊喜
that the world would give us something we never expected...
却又不给我们时间真正在一起
and then take it away before we've had any real time together.
其实
Well...
我觉得 我们经历的这一切都很真实
the way I see it is... all we've had is real time together.
-我不是这个意思 -让我说完
- That's not what I mean. - Just let me finish.
或许我们在一起的时间不多
Look, maybe we haven't had a lotta time,
但我们一起度过的时间 都是真实的
but the time that we have had, it's been real.
是真诚以对的
And it's been honest.
在这里我们展示的是最真实的一面
And we are who we are in here.
我喜欢我们这个样子
I like who we are.
你们两个
You two.
留在原地
Stay.
放到地上
Put it down.
格罗弗 不要
Grover, don't.
放她走
Now, let her go.
退后
Back. Up.
格罗弗
Grover...
你必须放她走
You have to let her go.
滚出我的视线
Get outta my sight.
如果我在走之前再见到你们
If I see any of you before I leave,
我就开枪
I will shoot.
滚吧
Now, go!
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我不能让他伤害你
I couldn't let him hurt you.
现在我们都要被杀了
And now we're all going to get killed.
也许不会
Maybe not.
我确保了他走不远
I made sure he won't get far.
地下室
避难所
能看到他出去了吗
Is there any sign of him out there?
还没 他有可能从大门出去了
Not yet. He coulda went out the front.
万一他还在室内呢
What if he's still inside?
如果铃响时他还没到外面去 我们就完蛋了
If he's not out there when it goes off, we're screwed.
等等 他在那里
Wait... there he goes.
还有多少时间
How much time?
十 九
Ten, nine,
运行时间
八 七 六
eight, seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
我小的时候
When I was little,
每看完一本书 都会哭
I used to cry whenever a book ended.
真的
Really?
任何种类的书都会吗
Any kind of book?
喜剧
Comedy...
戏剧
drama...
推理 历史小说
mystery, historical fiction.
都一样
Didn't matter.
我也喜欢历史小说
I like historical fiction.
真的
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
就是这个 我在等待的就是这个笑容
Ah, there it goes. That's what I was waiting for.
你那时为什么会哭
So why'd you cry?
跟每个人哭的原因一样吧
Same reason everyone cries, I guess.
你透彻地了解了一个人
You get to know someone inside and out...
然后故事就...
And then it's just...
完结了
the end.
一切就都结束了
And it's over.
没错 但如果故事很美好
Yeah, but if the story's good,
就会永远留在你心中 不是吗
it sticks with you forever, right?
你为我做了那么多
You've done so much for me.
我希望我为你做的不止那些
I wish I coulda done more.
我觉得自己很幸运
I felt lucky.
遭遇了这一切...
In the middle of all of this...
能跟你在一起
being here with you.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
以后就剩我一个人了
I'm gonna be all alone.
不是的 你还有我们
No, you're not. You got all of us.
我老是花那么多时间生她的气
I always spent so much time being mad at her...
有什么意义呢
and for what?
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
大家退后 快 快
Everybody back! Go, go!
快跑
Go!
他们要冲进来了
They're breaking through!
我们挡不住他们
I don't think we can hold them off!
-我们必须和它们战斗 -不行 我们会输的
- We have to fight 'em! - No! We're gonna lose!
我们只要抵住门就行了 我们可以的
We'll just hold the door... we got it!
喂
Hey!
来这边
Over here!
它们走了
They're backing off.
怎么回事
What's going on?
娜塔莉在哪里
Where's Natalie?
不要
Oh, no!
-不要 -快走
- No! - Go, go!
带回目标人物
勒肖恩 天啊 真的是你吗
LeSean! Oh, my God, is that you?
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
他们跟着我来了
They followed me here.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表