原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民请注意
本节目可能包括
已故人士的影像 声音及艺术作品
我们承认 原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民
是我们工作和生活的土地的 传统监护人
并承认他们与土地 水体和社区的持续联♥系♥
我们向过去 现在和未来的 原住民长者们致敬
一滴雨离开天空
Just one drop from the sky
就像我的泪
Like the tear drop
离开我的眼框
That forms in my eyes
它给人新的力量
It brings new strength
张扬自己的立场
To take its claim
重生
Regeneration
抚平我们所有的痛
To heal all our pain
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Can you find the way?
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Can you find the way?
现在正当其时
It's time we start to relay
我们要续写我们的历史
The wonders of our history
我们的一呼一吸
Our breath defies
都挑战故事的宿命
The story's page
我们的歌♥谣
The songs created
吟唱身后的路径
The path we made
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain - Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
远方牧场
第一季第三集
巴兹·鲁尔曼作品 六集连续剧
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中
Feel it in the rain - The rain
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
吉卜林不来 意料之中
Oh, Kipling's a no-show. No surprises there.
我们六个人搞不定这件事
We can't do this with six people.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我以为他会... 我以为他会帮忙
I'm sorry, I thought he could... I thought he could do it.
好吧
Yeah, well,
本性难移 阿什利夫人
people don't change, Miss Ashley.
以这种方式衡量的话 恐怕我已经让他非常失望了
I'm afraid, by that measure, I've let him down rather badly.
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
弗林先生 您会骑马吗
Mr. Flynn, can you ride?
我不带酒鬼
I won't carry a drunk.
夫人 沙漠再厉害 也没有吉卜林·弗林厉害
No desert comes drier than Kipling Flynn, m'lady.
弗林
Flynn.
吉卜林·弗林
嘿
Hey, hey!
欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
好吧
All right.
听好了
Listen up.
我只说一遍 这场戏听我的
I'm only going to say this once. I run the show.
女人行动要听命令 一字不差
Everybody does exactly as she's told.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
无论你经验如何 年纪多大
No matter your experience or your age,
都要听指挥 - 是 老板
you pull your weight. - Yes, boss.
牛仔的规矩里 最重要的一条是
And above all, the Drover's law,
不许喝酒
no grog.
如果牛群受惊朝着你涌过来
Now, if there's a rush and the cattle are stampeding towards you,
骑着这匹能演戏的小马手舞足蹈 不会有什么用
it's not much good prancing and dancing about on your show pony.
比一个骑着马的人更让牛害怕的是
One thing cattle fear more than a man on a horse,
站在地上盯着牛两眼正中间看的人
is a man standing on his own two feet, staring him right between the eyes.
现在 你们这伙人还是要一起去吗
Now, you sure you mob are still up for it?
你可以信赖我们
You can count on us.
天啊
Oh, crikey.
我们这几个人就这样了
Well, we are what we are.
得在开船之前赶到达尔文
Gotta get to Darwin before the ship sails.
出发吧
Let's get cracking.
你们这几个笨手笨脚的跟着我
Rest of you jokers follow me.
我去负责门 你们靠后 别吓到它们
I'll get the gate. Stay back. Don't want to scare them.
别让它们跑到那边去了
Don't let them go down there.
于是我们挥起鞭子
驱赶这些大牛穿过这片土地
去那个叫做达尔文的地方
好的
All right.
赶它们从这里直接过去
Push 'em straight across here.
好的 非常好
All right. Very good.
既漂亮又稳当
Nice and steady.
走啊
Get up. Get up.
欧洲的战火继续蔓延之时 日本人蠢蠢欲动
While the war rages on in Europe, the Japanese are on the march.
据报道
There are reports of an alliance
德国 意大利和日本的战争贩子们
between the warmongers of Germany,
远东战事
Italy,
结为联盟
and Japan,
他们威胁 要将第二次世界大战 扩大到澳大利亚的海岸
which threatens to expand World War II to the shores of Australia.
这是一场空中之战
This is a war of the air.
但在地面上 战争办公室将宣布 谁会赢得陆军的合同
But on the ground, the war office will announce who has won the Army's contract
向部队供应优质的澳大利亚牛肉
to supply good Aussie beef to the troops.
几天时间无碍大局 上尉
Couple of days won't make any difference, Captain.
不如现在就签了合同吧
Might as well sign the contract now, eh?
卡尼先生 这话我可不敢说
I wouldn't be too sure of that, Mr. Carney.
空军小伙子们刚发现了一大群牛 有一千五百头
The Air Force chaps just spotted a big mob of cattle, 1,500 head,
正在渡过马尔蒙河
crossing the Marmont River.
马尔蒙河 那边是远方牧场
Marmont River? That's Faraway Downs.
弗莱彻先生 你在赶牛离开远方牧场吗
Are you running cattle out of Faraway Downs, Mr. Fletcher?
没有 我已经不在那里工作了
Uh... No, no. I don't work there anymore.
这样的话 我猜是阿什利夫人自己在赶牛
Well, I suppose Lady Ashley is droving the cattle herself.
肯定是有人在帮她
Someone must be helping her.
这话说得对 尼尔
That's right, Neil.
肯定是有人在帮她
Someone must be helping her.
老板娘刚来这里时
她对很多东西视而不见
现在她第一次开始领悟这里
有些地方是有灵魂的
白人们不懂
有些地方不能去
你今晚要给这些牛唱歌♥吗
不 努拉 我不唱
No, Nullah, not me.
我是管弦乐队的
I'm the orchestra.
这就是我一直带着这个的原因
That's why I always carry this.
著名的J·阿尔伯特回旋镖口琴
The famous J Albert & Son Boomerang harmonica.
你会吹那首彩虹之歌♥吗
我这里有最新的百大热门歌♥曲
Well, I've got the latest 100 songs of the hit parade here.
我喜欢那首彩虹之歌♥
它唱的都是梦的事情
“加拉帕”还没教我那个呢
加拉帕是什么人
Who's Gulapa?
是我外公 乔治王
乔治王是你外公
King George is your grandfather?
他教我唱一首给鱼听的歌♥
他教我唱歌♥让自己不害怕
害怕 恶灵 野兽 都可以唱走
加拉帕教了我很多的歌♥
那天 加拉帕在死水潭教我
牛仔先生 那是在唱什么
Mr. Drover, what is that chanting?
古拉支和马加利在为牛群唱歌♥
Goolaj and Magarri are singing the cattle.
可以让它们在夜里保持平静
This keeps them calm at night.
我们轮班来 这几个小伙子几小时后休息 所以...
We do it in shifts. Those boys will finish up in a couple hours. So...
班迪 - 在
Bandy? - Yeah.
你给老板娘演示一下怎么唱 行吗
You show Missus Boss how it's done, all right?
好的
All right.
宋兴 你跟我一起唱到三点
Sing Song, you and me, are gonna serenade them till 3:00.
最安全的一班是日出之前
And safest shift is pre-dawn.
所以交给高音男孩 和他的管弦乐队大♥师♥ 好吗
So that's the boy soprano and his orchestra, all right?
你们一直负责到日出 - 是 老板
You're on until the sun comes up. Yes, boss.
好了 大家都睡一会儿吧
All right, everybody, get some shut-eye.
牛仔先生
Mr. Drover?
我真的觉得 给努拉这么小的孩子安排工作不合适
I really don't think it's appropriate to work a child of Nullah's age like that.
我非常愿意替他值班
Now I am more than willing to take his shift.
但是 老板娘 我已经够大了
不行 现在是我在说话 注意礼貌
No, I'm talking now. Hmm? Manners. Oy, oy, oy.
别急 我在说话呢
Steady on. I'm talking.
听着 你放松一点行吗