原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民请注意
本节目可能包括
已故人士的影像 声音及艺术作品
我们承认 原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民
是我们工作和生活的土地的 传统监护人
并承认他们与土地 水体和社区的持续联♥系♥
我们向过去 现在和未来的 原住民长者们致敬
一滴雨离开天空
Just one drop from the sky
就像我的泪
Like the tear drop
离开我的眼框
That forms in my eyes
它给人新的力量
It brings new strength
张扬自己的立场
To take its claim
重生
Regeneration
抚平我们所有的痛
To heal all our pain
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Can you find the way?
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Feel it in the rain
现在正当其时
It's time we start to relay
我们要续写我们的历史
The wonders of our history
我们的一呼一吸
Our breath defies
都挑战故事的宿命
The story's page
我们的歌♥谣
The songs created
吟唱身后的路径
The path we made
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain - Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
远方牧场
第一季第一集
巴兹·鲁尔曼作品 六集连续剧
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中
Can you find the way? - The way
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
1941年12月7日 偷袭珍珠港之后
日本海军大举南下 锋芒逼近达尔文
这是澳大利亚北领地的一座城市
“领地”这个地方 遍布鳄鱼 牧场大亨和尚武的酋长
这里的生活充斥着探险和浪漫
这里也发生过其他的故事
原住民混血子女被强行与家人分离
并接受培训为白人社会服务
这些孩子被称为失窃的一代
1939年9月
我的外公是乔治国王
他带我四处游走
用黑人的方式教育我
外公教给我最重要的一课
讲故事
有一天 我们到了死水潭
乔治国王...他教我如何用魔音捕鱼
看 我既不是黑人 也不是白人
那些白人管我叫混血
杂种
牛奶巧克力
我不是任何一种人
那天我看到了那帮白人
他们正忙着 赶一群难对付的公牛过河...
进入卡尼的地盘
乔治国王对他们白人的火气很大
他说白人心里有恶灵
必须从这片土地上赶出去
我的族人给这片土地起了很多名字
但是他们白人只把它叫做...
澳大利亚
但是这个故事不是从那天开始的
而是开始于不久以前 在一个很远很远的地方
那个地方叫英格兰
我丈夫必须卖♥♥掉远方牧场
My husband must sell Faraway Downs.
阿什利勋爵只要求一件事情 你要有耐心
All Lord Ashley is asking is that you be patient.
耐心
Patient?
梅特兰去了一年了
Maitland has been out there for a year.
阿什利夫人 这处产业有比利时那么大
Lady Ashley, the property is the size of Belgium.
这位“牲畜大王”卡尼先生的出价
The offer from this "Cattle King", Mr. Carney,
只有原本价钱的六分之一
is only one-sixth of what it was once worth.
一万英镑 足够保住这座房♥子和我的马
£10,000 is enough to save this house and my horses.
但梅特兰马上就要点阅大货了
But Maitland is just about to muster the fats!
什么 - 卖♥♥掉大奶牛
What? - Get the big cows ready for market.
拉姆斯登 我们实话实说
Ramsden, let's be honest,
你和我都心知肚明
you and I both know there is only one reason
我男人在澳大利亚鬼混这么长时间 只有一个原因
my husband has spent so much time Down Under
而且根本不关奶牛什么事
and it has absolutely nothing to do with cows.
至少不关动物什么事
At least not of the animal variety.
阿什利夫人 我真觉得这么说话有些过分
Lady Ashley, I do think that's a bit harsh.
人见人爱可不是什么罪过
I mean, it's hardly a crime that everybody loves him.
希♥特♥勒♥把欧洲推向战争边缘
天啊 世界处于战争边缘
Oh, dear! The world is on the brink of war,
但大家只在乎愚蠢的童话
and all people care about is silly fairy tales.
《绿野仙踪》在伦敦上演
我宁可加兰小姐...
Well, I rather like Miss Garland...
拉姆斯登 去喝口茶吧
Oh, Ramsden, drink your tea.
阿什利夫人
Lady Ashley.
您打算怎么办
What do you intend to do?
我要去这个农场
I intend to travel to this cattle station,
把它卖♥♥掉
sell it,
亲手带梅特兰回家
and bring Maitland home myself.
可是 阿什利夫人
But, Lady Ashley,
那可是澳大利亚
it's Australia.
莎拉宝贝 我求你
不要出行 战端即开 完毕
我们都记得阿什利勋爵 坐我们的飞机出国的时候
We all remember when Lord Ashley flew out with us.
大帅哥 人见人爱
Great bloke. Everybody loved him.
我就知道
I'm sure.
梅特兰 你对战事之虑已充分重视 完毕
Maitland, your concern regarding war duly noted, stop.
牲畜已计划
Have plan concerning cattle.
不必卖♥♥给卡尼
Sale to King Carney not necessary.
需更多时间 完毕
Need more time, stop.
达尔文
Nonsense, stop.
胡说 完毕
Expect contract for sale of station to be drawn by time of my arrival, stop.
我到时 牧场沽约应拟毕 完毕
不能见你 完毕
Cannot meet you, stop.
点阅中 完毕
Am mustering, stop.
已派可靠之人 完毕 牛仔 完毕
Have sent trusted man, stop. The Drover, stop.
牛仔
The Drover?
达尔文欢迎您
领地酒店
牛仔 你这个喜欢蛮子的...
Drover, you boong lover...
你们这帮城里人 还有哪个想练练
Any of you other county boys wanna have a go?
来啊 各位
Come on, fellas.
别吓得不敢动了
Don't let fear stand in your way.
我来收拾你
I'll have you.
这里不许蛮子进来
No boongs in here.
伊万 他没进酒吧的门
He's not in the pub, Ivan.
去吧
Go on.
追着你的蛮子朋友跑吧
Run after your boong friend.
因为这镇子上的人 已经把你当作黑鬼了
'Cause as far as this town's concerned, you are black.
你跟他一起干活一起吃饭
You work with him, you eat with him,
还跟他一起睡觉
and you sleep with him.
嘴真臭
Oh, crikey.
老板 飞机到了
去码头吧
看到她了就挥帽子
When you see her, wave your hat.
算了
去码头
别忘了我们需要这笔钱
你还等什么 要我下请柬吗
What are you waiting for? An invitation?
我真是不喜欢进城
I hate coming to town.
领地酒店
政♥府♥大楼
莎拉·阿什利夫人
Lady Sarah Ashley.
一个真正的贵族 来达尔文住了
A genuine aristocrat, living right here in Darwin.
行政官 我们在打仗
Administrator, we're at war!
你代表政♥府♥
You represent the government.
作为负责军队牲畜采购的官员...
As the officer in charge of livestock purchases for the armed forces...
她真是个大美人
She's quite a looker.
是啊 她真的...
Oh, yes, she's very, very...
嫁人了
Married?
很美
Quite.
人人都知道你来了
Everybody knows you're here.
勋爵大人会忍♥不住在码头盯着你的
His Lordship won't be able to help himself seeing you on the wharf.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
你老公 梅勋爵 - 您认识他
Your husband, Lord Matey. - You know him?
认识 大帅哥
Yeah. Great bloke.
人见人爱 特别是女人们
Everybody loves him. Especially the ladies.
你能少说两句吗
Do you mind?
她丈夫阿什利勋爵
Her husband, Lord Ashley,
声称他正在远方牧场点阅大货