原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民请注意
本节目可能包括
已故人士的影像 声音及艺术作品
我们承认 原住民和托雷斯海峡岛民
是我们工作和生活的土地的 传统监护人
并承认他们与土地 水体和社区的持续联♥系♥
我们向过去 现在和未来的 原住民长者们致敬
一滴雨离开天空
Just one drop from the sky
就像我的泪
Like the tear drop
离开我的眼框
That forms in my eyes.
它给人新的力量
It brings new strength
张扬自己的立场
To take its claim
重生
Regeneration
抚平我们所有的痛
To heal all our pain
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Can you find the way?
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪
Can you find the way?
现在正当其时
It's time we start to relay
我们要续写我们的历史
The wonders of our history
我们的一呼一吸
Our breath defies
都挑战故事的宿命
The story's page
我们的歌♥谣
The songs created
吟唱身后的路径
The path we made
御风
Ride into the wind
直到我们回到家中
Until you're home again
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain - Feel it in the rain
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
远方牧场
第一季第六集
巴兹·鲁尔曼作品 六集连续剧
在雨中探寻 - 在雨中
Feel it in the rain - The rain
你是否能看见路的影踪 - 路的影踪
Can you find the way? - The way
在雨中探寻
Feel it in the rain
第19步兵营总部
不得擅自通过此处进入码头
房♥间钥匙
Here's the room.
谢谢
Thank you.
海岛宣教所呼叫总部
Mission Island to HQ.
海岛宣教所呼叫总部
Mission Island to HQ.
能见度良好
Visibility good.
明白 通话结束
All clear. Over and out.
我在海岛宣教所住了整整两个月
老板娘承诺过她会来救我出去
所以我吹奏我的魔法曲子
但是牛仔...
他去了很远的地方...
去赶那一大群牛
他走了这么久 去了那么远的地方
也许他听不到我的歌♥声
别吹了
Leave it off.
什么 不能吹口哨了
What, no whistling?
那首曲子不行
Just not that tune.
你知道我在丛林电报上听到了什么吗
Know what I heard on the bush telegraph?
老板娘去达尔文了
That Missus Boss gone to Darwin.
是的
Yeah.
我猜她在那个军队总部找了份差事
Reckon she got a job at that Army HQ.
你一定是狠狠地伤了老板娘的心
You must be properly hurting for that Missus Boss.
把你的臭嘴闭上行吗
Shut your damper hole, will you?
我明白你为什么被老板娘扫地出门了
Well, I can see why Missus Boss gave you the boot.
你想知道原因
You wanna know why?
想啊
Yeah.
因为我不肯阻止努拉去徒步旅行
'Cause I wouldn't stop Nullah from going walkabout.
他去徒步旅行了
He went walkabout?
是啊 我试着给莎拉解释 这件事的意义 但是...
Yeah. I tried to explain to her what that means, but...
你看见努拉走了
You seen him go?
没有
No.
就是说他走了
So he's gone?
是啊 我刚才说了 他去徒步旅行了
Yeah. I told you, he went walkabout.
但是你不确定
But you don't know?
什么 - 那个小家伙
Hey? - That little fella,
他可能会走路的时候掉进大坑 或者被鳄鱼吃了 或者...
he could've walked into a big hole or got eaten by a croc, or...
或者被警♥察♥抓了该怎么办
Or what if the cops got him?
别胡扯了 他是个土著孩子
Don't you bloody start. He's an Aboriginal boy.
对
Right.
你只是混在黑人里面做生意 所以不会受到伤害
You're just hiding behind that Black fellow business so you don't get hurt.
你们分手跟徒步旅行没关系 对吧
This isn't about walkabout, is it?
对不对
Is it?
你在逃避
You're running.
我没有在逃避 伙计
I'm not running, mate.
你在 兄弟
Yes you are, brother.
你害怕的是再受一次失去爱人的苦 就像我妹妹死的时候那样
Scared of getting your heart hurt like before, when my sister died.
我了解你 你可能从来没跟老板娘说过你爱她
Knowing you, you probably never told Missus Boss that you loved her.
这件事其实是因为 你自己布下的铁丝网
This is about that bloody barbed wire fence you've got,
它绕着你心底最脆弱的地方
the one around the garden of your heart.
你的心被人伤过
You've gotta have some hurt in your heart for someone.
你不再爱了
You don't love.
你不再爱了
You don't love.
你的心已经死了 兄弟
You're not alive, brother.
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
没有梦 没有故事
No dreaming, no story.
什么都没有
Nothing.
嘿 大部队
Hey, big mob of army fellas.
肯定是刨土的大头兵
Must be diggers, eh?
伙计 他们不是澳大利亚人 是美♥国♥佬♥
They're not Aussies, mate. They're Yanks.
正在往达尔文开
They're headed to Darwin.
只要你签合同 我马上就会安排一位牧师
Once you sign the contract, I'll get one of the brothers
驾帆船送你去宣教所
to take you out to the mission on the sloop.
你就可以开开心心地 跟你那小牛奶巧克力重逢
You can be happily reunited with your little creamy.
高贵不会被玷污 阿什利夫人
No loss of pride, Lady Ashley.
早上好 伊万
Good morning, Ivan.
你看起来很开心 - 是啊
You look happy. - I am.
今天我去接我的小孩子
I get my little boy today.
还有 伊万 我们明天就离开领地
Oh, and Ivan, we're leaving The Territory tomorrow.
好 我需要那间房♥
Good. I need the room.
我也会想你的 伊万
I'll miss you too, Ivan.
军队总部 要我接哪里
Army headquarters. How can I connect you?
凯特 对不起我来晚了 - 快换岗 姑娘们
Cath, I'm sorry I'm late. - Quick changeover, girls.
你跟尼尔谈过了吗
Did you speak to Neil?
谈过了
Yes.
我下班之后去见他办努拉的事情
I'm seeing him about Nullah after my shift.
听着 我一直在想...
Look, I was just thinking...
什么 - 关于努拉的事情
What? - About Nullah.
什么
What?
你有办法 - 有
You have an idea? - I do.
海岛宣教所 - 收到海岛宣教所呼叫
Mission Island. - Getting a signal from Mission Island.
飞机编队正朝我们俯冲
...air formation bearing down on us.
很可疑...看不清楚...
Sus... Visibility not...
购买♥♥邀约
尼尔·弗莱彻
如果你看不懂条例
If you can't understand the ordinance,
怎么能理解命令
how can you understand the order?
出什么事了
What's happening?
快
Hurry up!
加把劲 快
Come on! Move, move, move!
快开车
Clap that free!
牛仔
Drover!
嘿 牛仔
Hey! Drover!
马加利
Magarri!
古拉支 老板娘在哪里
Goolaj, where's Missus Boss?
她在军队总部 就是以前卡尼的办公楼
She at that Army HQ. Old Carney place!
好
Great! Hyah!
牛仔 我们远方牧场见
Drover, I'll see you at Faraway Downs.
牛仔
Drover!
卡拉汉 - 牛仔
Callahan! Drover!
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
你说什么 - 莎拉·阿什利 她在里面吗
What? - Sarah Ashley, is she in there?
她在里面
She's in there!
放开我