让国王领♥取♥他的奖品吧
let the king take his prize.
我可以拍张照片吗
Can I get a picture, please?
对着镜头笑一下
Smile for the camera.
请听我说 阿什利夫人 惊闻您丈夫的噩耗 我深感难过
Let me say, Lady Ashley, just how sorry I was to hear of your husband's death.
他被那个野蛮人下了黑手
At the hands of that wild savage.
野蛮人 是的 卡尼先生
A savage, yes, Mr. Carney.
但是你我都明白 杀我丈夫的人不是个土著
But you and I both know that my husband was not killed by an Aborigine.
这说法我还是第一次听到
No, I did not know that.
也许你可以问问弗莱彻先生
Perhaps you should ask Mr. Fletcher.
您这是要指控他 - 这件事我没有证据
Are you making an accusation? - Not one that I can prove.
我经商一直顺风顺水
In business, I've been fortunate.
但家务事没这么走运
In family, a little less so.
我准备出价到七万五千镑
I'm prepared to go to £75,000.
卡尼先生 这不是钱的问题 有一个小男孩
This is not about the money, Mr. Carney. There is a little boy.
有一个...
There is a...
有人住在那里...
There are people who are living...
我得为住在牧场土地上的人负责
Living on the station for whom I am responsible.
那谁来照顾他们呢
And who will take care of them?
一个牧场就像是一个国家
A cattle station is like a country.
你没有人来治理它
And you have no one to look after it.
现在我可以提供保护
Now I can offer protection
保护每一个男人 女人和孩子
to every man, woman, and child.
孩子
And child?
你会让他留下吗 你不会把他交给他们吗
You'll let him stay? You won't turn him over to them?
我怎样才能让你信守诺言
How can I keep you at your word?
我会写进合同
I'll put it in the contract.
卡尼国王和阿什利夫人
King Carney and Lady Ashley.
这真是美丽的舞步
And that was a marvelous treat indeed.
我知道 没人能比卡尼国王 更快地谈成生意
I know no one who can close a deal more quickly than King Carney.
现在是支援战争的抽奖活动
Now the raffle for the war effort.
因为打仗 最后一班飞行艇明天出发
The last flying boat leaves tomorrow because of the war.
要不要我通知我的律师起草合同
Will I tell my lawyer to draw up a contract?
但是像卡尼国王这样 正宗的澳大利亚男人是...
But the true blue Australian man like King Carney is...
通知你的律师
Inform your lawyer.
通知你的律师 远方牧场我不卖♥♥了
Inform your lawyer that Faraway Downs is no longer for sale.
狐步舞
Foxtrot.
你来了
Here you are.
你不会认为 我会浪费我上的舞蹈课吧
You didn't think I was going to waste my dance lesson, did you?
咱们给这帮混♥蛋♥制♥造♥点话题怎么样
Let's really give the bastards something to talk about, huh?
天啊
Oh, crikey.
她邀请了那个男的来
She's invited that man.
嘿 多丽丝 - 牛仔 你要喝点什么
Hey, Doris. - What do you want to drink, Drover?
啤酒就行 你好 小姐 裙子不错
Yeah, beer would we good. G'day, love. Nice dress.
好了 - 狐狸舞
All right. - Fox dance.
狐狸舞
Fox dance.
好
Okay.
后退 - 后退
Back. - Back.
后退
Back.
垫步 向前
Step. Front.
垫步 向前 - 对不起
Step. Front. - Sorry.
好了 现在开始摇摆舞
Okay, it's the hokey pokey!
码头上那副身手真棒
That was quite a performance at the wharf.
埃米特·达顿 - 牛仔
Emmett Dutton. - Drover.
你名声在外
Yes. Your reputation precedes you.
但是我没想到你跳舞也很有一手
But I hadn't thought that you were the dancing type.
都是特殊情况
Yeah, well, these are extraordinary circumstances.
她是很特殊
Yes, she is.
嘿 牛仔 陪舞这活儿 她也会付钱给你
Hey, Drover, she going to pay you for this part of the job as well?
算了 牛仔
It's all right, Drover.
弗莱彻 不如你离开这里 睡一觉忘了这件事
How about you go and sleep it off, Fletcher?
好
Yeah.
我期待着跟您开展业务
I look forward to doing business with you.
彼此彼此
As do I with you.
现在 我们要...
Now, we will be...
我们要走了 牛仔先生会送我回家
We will be leaving and Mr. Drover will be escorting me home.
万一她生病了 至少你可以送她去医院
At least if she gets sick, you'll be able to get her in the hospital.
话说得够多了 你最好跟我过来
I think that's quite enough. You'd better come with me.
来了 雨季的第一场雨
There it is, the first storm of the wet.
会是什么样的
What's it like?
美
It's beautiful.
上百万只鸟
There's millions of birds.
小溪变成河 旱地变成湖
Creeks turn into rivers, dry plains into lakes.
远方牧场会重生 变成一个岛
Faraway Downs will be reborn as an island.
长草 开花 生机勃勃
Green and flowering and fat with life.
快
Whoa, whoa! Quick, quick, quick!
我们会从世界上分隔出去
We'd be cut off from the rest of the world.
莎拉
Sarah.
旱季我要去赶牛
In the dry, I'll be gone droving.
但现在下雨了
But right now it's raining.
你愿意帮我吗 你能帮我吗
Won't you help me? Can you help me?
你已经不再需要帮助了
You don't need to be helped any longer.
你一直都有能力回到堪萨斯
You've always had the power to go back to Kansas.
我有吗
I have?
那你为什么不早告诉她
Then why didn't you tell her before?
因为她不会相信我
Because she wouldn't have believed me.
嘿 牛仔
Hey, Drover.
杀梅特兰的是个野蛮人
Maitland Ashley met his death at the hands of a wild savage,
是不是
did he?
你个蠢货
You idiot.
站起来
Get up.
我没说你可以进来
I didn't say come inside.
家最温暖
There is no place like home.
老板娘修房♥子
牛仔驯马
我第一听说...
那个日子...
叫做圣诞节
然后雨停了
大地变黄了
那个牛仔出去赶牛了
我和我的狗 杰达 帮老板娘干各种活
放小牛 打烙印
不管我们干多少活
老板娘总是想牛仔
但是我知道 他会回来的
乔治王教我...天要下雨
草要变绿
而生命...
会重新开始
莎拉
Whoo! Sarah!
莎拉·阿什利这个女人让人印象深刻
Sarah Ashley is one impressive woman.
给我
Give me that.
真漂亮
Magnificent.
她对凯特有积极的影响
And she's a good influence on Cath.
打中了
Got him.
我看远方牧场可以留在她手上
As far as I'm concerned, she can have Faraway Downs.
但那是我的
But it's mine.
我爸爸因为那里送了命
My old man gave his life to that property.
你的 - 我是说那个房♥子
Yours? - The house, I mean.
国王 计划里一直有这一条
It was always part of the plan, King.
尼尔 这个家的计划里 哪一条都没有你
You're not part of any plan concerning this family, Neil.
卡尼畜牧公♥司♥一直要保留在凯特名下
The Carney Cattle Company will always remain in Cath's name.
要是我的小宝贝出了什么差错
And if anything should happen to my little darling,
你就得滚蛋
then you're out on your ass.
现在 重新上好子弹
Now, reload.
我要去撒个尿
I'm going for a piss.
嘿 小家伙 自己过来撒个尿好不好
Hey, little fella, come down here to have a piss yourself, have you?
远方牧场是老天爷留给我的
Faraway Downs is my God-given land.
尼尔 你这是要干什么
What are you going on about, Neil?
你连尿裤子都不敢
You haven't got the guts to piss in your own pants,
还敢朝我开枪
let alone shoot me!
一切顺其自然
Nature will take its course.
明白我的意思吗
You with me?
目睹如此野蛮的袭击真是可怕
Terrible to witness such a savage attack.
我跑去拿枪
Went for my gun,
尽可能快地装上了两发子弹
put in two cartridges as quick as I could.
他一直在喊
He was screaming,
喊救命
begging for help.
但当我下马时