剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
《千古掘密》前情提要
Previously on Dig...
要想预言成真 他们还需要...
For this prophecy to come true, they'd need
一头纯红小母牛 一位大祭司
a red heifer, a high priest.
大祭司的胸牌
没人会察觉
It's undetectable.
早上好 小红牛
他们想要她的命
用她毁灭全世界
只有一个人可以杀死小红牛
是大祭司吗
可怕的事就要发生了
Something terrible is about to happen.
马上来挖掘点找我
Meet me at the dig site right now.
彼得 利阿特有问题
Peter, Liat is dirty.
我从没跟她说过那货物是个孩子
I never told her the package was a kid.
你♥他♥妈♥ 彼得你在哪里啊
God damn it, Peter. Where are you?
你不会相信这一切的
You're not gonna believe this.
过来
Over here.
什么事这么重要不能在电♥话♥里说
What was so important you couldn't tell me on the phone?
你应该自己看看
You should probably see for yourself.
我们就在圣石的正下方
We're right below the Foundation Stone.
这么说岩石圆顶寺就在我们头上
So the Dome of the Rock is up there.
暂时是 在摩利亚会把这一切摧毁之前
For now, until the Order of Moriah destroys it all.
怎么摧毁
Destroys it how?
他们不是请我来问问题的
I wasn't paid to ask them questions.
他们为我的挖掘提供资金 我收了钱
They funded my dig. I took their money.
他们雇我带他们去灵魂之渊
They hired me to get them to the Well of Souls,
但我对墙后半米是什么很感兴趣
but I was interested in what lay 2 feet behind that wall.
那是一条通路 叫沃伦竖井
A passageway called Warren's Shaft.
查尔斯·沃伦爵士[英国考古学家]150年前
Sir Charles Warren came the closest to finding
差一点就找到宝藏了
the treasures 150 years ago.
我当时准备从他停下的地方继续找
I was going to pick up where he left off.
用那个铁镐敲几下
A couple of whacks with that pick,
墙就能被打穿了
I'd be through the wall.
当时我只是在等待时机
Just waiting for my time.
但如今看来幸好没打穿
Much good it would do now.
我把他们带到这里
I led them here,
而如今他们要利用它去毁灭一切
and now they're going to use it to destroy it all.
圣石
The Foundation Stone,
阿克萨清♥真♥寺
the Al Aqsa,
伊♥斯♥兰♥教第三圣地
岩石圆顶寺
the Dome of the Rock.
听着 我可能是个投机者
Look, I may be an opportunist--
还是个混♥蛋♥
And an asshole.
的确 但我没疯
Granted. But I'm not crazy.
如果那清♥真♥寺被毁
If that mosque comes down,
地上就会打起第三次世界大战
it'll be World War III up there.
世界末日 一切就此终结
Armageddon, the end of everything.
戈兰 未接来电
你♥他♥妈♥ 彼得你在哪里啊
God damn it, Peter. Where are you?
我什么都弄清楚了 他讲了
I know everything. He talked.
如果他说的是真的 你就危险了
If what he told me is right, I think you're in great danger.
糟了
Ah, shit.
糟了 不
Ah, shit. No.
不 没事 没事
No. It's all right. It's okay.
糟了
Oh, shit.
不不不
No, no, no.
他是我朋友 他是我朋友
He's my friend, okay? He's my friend.
慢着 等一下 一秒就行
Hey, hey, just wait, wait. One second.
一秒 就
One second. Just--
丽贝卡
你跟他说什么了
Hey. What did you tell him?
格雷戈里 醒醒 你跟他说什么了
Gregory, wake up. What did you tell him?
格雷戈里 格雷...
Gregory! Gre--
丽贝卡是谁
Who's Rebecca?
丽贝卡是谁
Who is Rebecca?
丽贝卡是谁
Who is Rebecca?
千古掘密
第1季 第10集[季终]
他的男朋友确认了他的身份
He's been identified by the boyfriend,
所以现在我们可以验尸了
so we can do the autopsy now.
我会查出来是谁下的手
I'm gonna find out who did this.
还重要吗
Does it matter?
戈兰认识叫丽贝卡的人吗
Did Golan know anybody called Rebecca?
不
No.
据我所知没有
Not that I know.
拉比
Rabbi.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也是
Me too.
有预言说要当心血月
There are prophecies that say beware the blood moon.
它是世界末日的预兆 我知道
A harbinger of the End of Days. I know.
明晚血月就是满月了
Tomorrow night it will be full.
还要多长时间
大约半个小时
利阿特
Liat?
里黛尔大使 汇报情况
利阿特 我知道你能看见我
Liat, I know you can see me.
看着我 求求你
Look at me, please.
还有半小时
林恩 我也不想以这种方式了结
Lynn, I did not want it to end this way.
把眼罩拿下来就行
Just take off the blindfold.
办完后给我发短♥信♥
求你了
Please.
求求你
Please.
我在新闻上看到了
I saw it on the news.
真不敢相信是他
I couldn't believe it was him.
太可怕了
It's so awful.
他发现一些事
He was onto something,
所以他们杀了他
so they killed him.
我还以为你和他在一起
I thought you were with him.
不 我和曼哥夫在一起
No, I was with Margrove.
曼哥夫 为什么
Margrove, why?
他给我打电♥话♥了
He called.
-他找到了灵魂之渊 -什么
- He found the Well of Souls. - What?
是啊
Yeah.
结果他发现自己是在为摩利亚会效力
Turns out he was working for the Order of Moriah
就像我们预想的
like we thought,
但现在他想退出
but now he wants out.
他发现他们要毁掉整座圣殿山
He's found out they're gonna destroy the whole Temple Mount.
从灵魂之渊下手吗
From the Well of Souls?
但这根本说不通啊
But that doesn't make any sense.
如果整件事都是因重建圣殿山而起
I mean, if this whole thing is about rebuilding the Temple,
没有圣石他们就做不成
they can't do that without the Foundation Stone.
这一切在我眼中都是云里雾里的
None of it makes any sense to me.
也许一切都应该结束了
Maybe it should just all end.
这世界上的所有痛苦和折磨
All the pain and suffering in the world just...
让人们自相残杀
let everybody wipe each other out.
以上帝之名
In the name of God.
不
No.
不 我不能让你这么做 彼得
No, I can't let you do this, Peter.
我们得想出个对策来
We have to figure a way out of this.
我阻止不了
I can't stop it.
我什么都阻止不了
I can't stop anything.
你衣服上怎么有砂岩呢
How did you get sandstone on your shirt?
什么
What?
你衣服上有砂岩
There's sandstone on your shirt.
从哪儿来的
Where'd it come from?
我不知道 从坑道里
I don't know. The tunnels?
坑道里没有砂岩
There's no sandstone in the tunnels.
设计坑道是为了给城市供水
The whole idea of tunnels is to bring water to the city.
砂岩会渗水
Sandstone and water don't work.
"跟着水走"
"Follow the water."
曼哥夫和唐纳森都这么说
Both Margrove and Donaldson said that.
"跟着水走"
"Follow the water."
待在这
Stay here.
等一下 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
去上节地理课
To get a geology lesson.
记住
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表