剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
"吩咐以色列人 带一头毫无残疾 未曾负轭 纯红的小母牛来给你"
------《民数记》第19章
"我们所知的世界结束了"
------R.E.M.摇滚乐团
挪威 奥普兰
开始了吗
Has it started?
纯吗
没有一根黑毛
那就是了
预言开始了
大任落于单薄的肩膀
我不会辜负您
若做不好 就不止辜负我了
拉比给的
两个月后
以色列 耶路撒冷
巴勒斯坦人群在耶路撒冷抗♥议♥
天呐
Oh, God.
你觉得我们有天会脱♥光♥衣服做吗
You think we'll ever do this without our clothes on?
我太害羞了
I'm too shy.
是啊
Sure you are.
我该走了
I should go.
好啊 你是上司
Okay. You're the boss.
知道吗 如今你在酒店住超过六个月的话
You know, in hotels nowadays, they let you unpack your suitcase
是可以打开行李箱的
when you've stayed for more than six months.
到周二就七个月了 不过谁算这个呢
Seven months on Tuesday, but who's counting?
别碰我东西
And don't touch my stuff.
别碰
Don't touch it.
天呐 彼得 那边一定是大半夜吧
Jesus, Peter, it must be the middle of the night there.
你为什么不睡觉
Why aren't you sleeping?
你没事吧
You okay?
你不能再这样了 求你了
You have to stop doing this. Please.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
约瑟夫·卡立德 巴勒斯坦裔美国人
Yussef Khalid, the Palestinian American
据称在芝加哥杀死一名
who fled the U.S. after the alleged murder
古董商后便逃离美国
of an antiques dealer in Chicago,
如今有消息称他已经进入以色列
is now believed to have entered Israel,
正值耶路撒冷因目前的和谈
just as a new wave of unrest is flaring in Jerusalem
联调局通缉犯 约瑟夫·卡立德
而陷入动荡之时
over the current peace talks.
红色通缉令 美国政♥府♥通缉犯 谋杀芝加哥古董商 约瑟夫·卡立德
动荡的焦点在于以色列和巴勒斯坦关于
At the heart of the unrest is rival Israeli-Palestinian claims
圣殿山的主♥权♥之争
to the Temple Mount,
这一耶路撒冷圣地
Jerusalem's central holy site that has been
两千年来一直是全球最炙手可热的
the world's most hotly contested piece of real estate
一块地♥产♥
for the last 2,000 years.
另一则新闻...
In other news--
射门了 进了
Goal! Goal! Goal!
梅西进球了
Goal is made by Messi!
观众们毫不在意
And the crowd goes completely indifferent.
我得走了 我得走了
I gotta go. I gotta go, fellas.
我得去抓坏蛋了 回见
Gotta go arrest a bad guy. See you later.
他到了吗
Is he there?
确认了
It's confirmed.
你确定这合法吗
Are you sure this is legal?
我们不需要搜查令什么的吗
I mean, don't we need a warrant or something?
这就是非常规引渡的好处
That's the beautiful thing about extraordinary rendition.
他在芝加哥杀的人
The man he killed back in Chicago
恰好是位重要的参议员之子
was just lucky enough to be the son of an important senator.
这就是我们需要的合法性了
That's all the legality we need.
就强行把他带出国吗
So what, we just gonna Eichmann his ass out of the country?
待会儿再说
Hold that thought.
你来干什么
Hey! Hey, what the hell you doing here?
警♥察♥事务 我的工作
Police business, my job.
你想背着我做事
You tried to go around my back.
-我也要这么对你 -不不
- Now I'm gonna go around yours. - No, no, no.
你们应该放我们一马的
You guys are meant to be giving us a pass on this.
等等
Hold on a second.
你不想要手了 就再做一次
You want to lose your hand, do that again.
留在这儿指挥交通吧
You can stay out here and direct traffic.
-我要上去 -想得美
- I'm going in. - The hell you are.
他是我的嫌犯
He's my suspect.
这是我的国家
In my country.
你还真把自己当个人物了
Who the hell do you think you are, huh?
联调局
I'm the FBI.
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
你身上有什么吗 想往哪跑
Got anything on you, huh? Where are you running to?
美国 新墨西哥
或许他还没准备好
Maybe he's not ready.
他明天就13岁了 是时候了
He turns 13 tomorrow. It's time.
是啊
Yes, uh...
只是
It's just, he's--
他那么敏感
he's such a sensitive boy.
他还觉得自己晚上能听到别的孩子的声音
He's still convinced he's hearing other children at night.
他很孤单
He's lonely.
如果他有别人能说说话
And maybe if he had someone else to talk to--
你在这里不就是派这用场的吗
Isn't that what you're here for?
你好 乔什
Hello, Josh.
我要跟你说件很重要的事
I need to tell you something very important,
你一定要每个字都听仔细了
and I want you to listen to every word carefully,
懂了吗
you understand?
我知道这些年来 你一直听人说
I know you have been told all these years
你父母有一天会来找你
that your parents are coming for you someday,
但事实上 他们不会来了
but the truth is, they're not.
他们死了 乔什 他们不会来找你了
They're dead, Josh. They're not coming for you.
你不会哭吧 听到了吗
You're not gonna cry now. You hear me?
现在 你得集中注意力
Right now, you have to focus.
你这些年的学习
You've been studying all these years
是有很重要的目的
for a very important reason.
而时间已经到了 懂吗
That time is upon us, you understand?
就是现在
That time is now.
天呐 彼得 在市场里追他
Jesus, Peter, chasing him through a goddamn market,
还拔枪了
pulling a weapon?
现在我管不了了 归国♥务♥院♥管了
But it's over my head now. It's with the State Department.
那个探员跟我有私人恩怨
This detective has a personal grudge against me.
-抱歉 私人恩怨 -是的
- Oh, I'm sorry, a personal grudge? - Yeah.
你知道这话有什么问题吗
Y-you understand the problem with that statement?
那个关键词"私人"
The operative word being "Personal"?
这是他们的辖区 彼得 不是我们的
This is their jurisdiction, Peter, not ours.
你不能跟当地人不和
I can't have you fighting with the locals.
是你批准我行动的 记得吗
You sanctioned this operation, remember?
大使
Ambassador.
大使
Ambassador.
今晚的宴会我要坐在总理边上
I'm seated next to the Prime Minister tonight at a banquet,
想象一下得知你们在我一堆破事里
so imagine how thrilled I am to discover
又加了一件管辖权之争
that you've now added a jurisdictional battle
我有多激动难抑
to the list of shit I have on my plate.
我们正跟以色列国家警♥察♥的联♥系♥人
We are talking to our contact at the INP
商讨移交约瑟夫·卡立德的事
about handing over Yussef Khalid.
除了藏匿起来
Please tell me he wasn't doing
他不会还干别的事了吧
anything more than hiding out here.
他们想就一起劫案盘问他
Well, they want to question him about a robbery.
在以色列的劫案
A robbery in Israel?
他们没透露多少细节
Details are a little sketchy.
我向辛克莱议员承诺过
I made a personal promise to Senator Sinclair
会让卡立德坐上下一班飞机
that I would have Khalid on the next plane
回芝加哥 明白吗
back to Chicago, do you understand?
很好
Good.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
什么劫案
What robbery?
他从没提过什么劫案的事
He never mentioned anything about a robbery.
不然我就不去争了
I would have stood down.
让我去跟以色列警方谈
Look, let me go talk to the INP.
别管他们了 我能处理
No, forget the INP. I can handle them.
你回家洗个澡吧
You should go home and take a shower.
今天不顺吗
Bad day?
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表