剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
《千古掘密》前情提要
Previously on Dig...
爱玛·威尔逊的日记
Emma Wilson's journal.
我从她公♥寓♥里拿的
I took it from her apartment.
"一切都与19有关"
"It's all about 19."
第十九章...
Chapter 19...
"吩咐以色列人 带一头纯红的小母牛来"
"Tell the Israelites to bring a red heifer."
小母牛
Heifer?
是头牛
It's a cow.
我不会让你失望
这些都是危险的人
These guys are dangerous.
但他在沙漠中的逗留玷污了他的纯洁
But his sojourn into the desert made him impure.
我的天
Oh, my God.
所以我们得执行另一个计划
So we had to move to an alternate plan.
你还和我们一道吗
Are you still with us?
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
请不要再往这里打电♥话♥了
Please don't call here anymore.
查理
Charlie!
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥ 巴里副警长
Thank you for calling me, Deputy Barry.
乔什亚 你准备好回家了吗
Joshua, you ready to go home?
我告诉过你她会失败的
I told you she would fail.
只差一颗宝石没找到了
Only one more stone left to find.
最难找的一颗
The most difficult one.
快给我出去
Now get the hell out of here.
约瑟夫·卡立德在这栋楼里
Yussef Khalid is in the building.
-立即疏散 -大使阁下
- Evacuating. - Madame Ambassador?
约瑟夫·卡立德没有进入这栋大楼
Yussef Khalid did not enter this building.
你说你想要远离
You said you wanted to get away
能让你想起她的一切
from anything that reminded you of her.
解决这案子也不能救回你女儿
Solving this case is not gonna bring your daughter back.
我复印了这些文章
I copied those articles
这是我能找到的所有关于列弗拉比
and this is everything I have on Rabbi Lev,
和耶路撒冷遗产中心的资料
the Jerusalem Heritage Center.
好的
All right.
如果你还需要别的 七点之前我都在这
I'm here until 7:00 a.m., if you need anything else.
太好了
That's great.
犹太地下组织成员被捕
犹太地下组织成员被捕
还不到早上呢
It's not morning yet.
什么
What?
慢点说
Slow down.
就不能等会儿吗
Can't this wait?
现在吗
Now?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.
是那个美国人吗
还能有谁
早上你能把吉迪送到学校吗
你和你前妻既然没时间照顾他
为什么还要生他
我当然会照顾他啦 你去拯救世界吧
这事最好很重要
This better be important.
这整件事远比一个姑娘被谋杀复杂
This whole thing's a lot bigger than the murder of one girl.
-怎么个复杂法 -看
- Bigger how? - Look.
不不不 给我看缩略版
No, no, no, no, no. Give me the short version.
好吧 这里说 在1991年
All right, says here, in 1991,
列弗拉比和他的一群激进信徒
Rabbi Lev and a bunch of his radical followers
在试图炸毁圣殿山时被捕
were caught trying to blow up the Temple Mount.
辛贝特将阴谋公之于众
Shin Bet uncovered the plot.
他们抓了六个共犯在卸炸♥药♥
They arrested the six co-conspirators unloading explosives.
但是列弗拉比呢
But Rabbi Lev?
被捕 被审讯 但从未被起诉
Taken in and questioned, never charged.
那种人总是保持自己的清白
Well, those guys always keep their hands clean.
你和某个人说了胸牌这件事 是谁
You talked to someone about the breastplate... who was it?
我叔叔 西蒙 怎么了
My uncle, Shimon. Why?
我们得跟他谈谈
We need to speak to him.
不不不 现在是凌晨五点
No, no, no. It's 5:00 in the morning.
这些人谋划着重建圣殿
These guys are planning on rebuilding the Temple.
真是疯了
That's insane.
如果圣殿山上出了事
Anything happens to the Temple Mount,
阿♥拉♥伯世界会炸开锅的
the Arab world will erupt.
他们会发起第三次世界大战
They'd be starting World War III.
正是如此
Exactly.
我的孩子
My boy!
欢迎来到克罗地亚
Welcome to Croatia!
我之前还担心会认不出你
I was worried I wouldn't recognize you,
但是你 我的孩子 不会让人认错的
but you, my son, you are unmistakable.
踏出《塔木德》的世界 是不是
Stepped out of the Talmud, did you, huh?
《塔木德》: 犹太教法典
我不过是名卑微的仆人
I am but humbled servant
肩负着运送你
tasked with transporting you
还有你宝贵的 不知名的货物的任务
and your precious... unnamed cargo.
你不知道是什么吗
You don't know?
我没资格过问这是什么货
It is not for me to ask what it is
或者询问它为什么重要
or to question why it is important.
上车吧 孩子
Climb in, my boy!
她又不咬人 小伙子
Shh... she will not bite, young man
这是我女儿 艾琳娜
This my daughter, Elena.
我不被允许坐在她旁边...
I am not allowed to sit next to...
我们又没结婚
We are not married.
要么你们结婚 要么就破一次例
We can either marry you or we can make some exception,
而我不会让你们结婚的
and we are not going to marry you.
请上车吧
Climb in, please.
请吧
Please.
-林恩 -大使阁下
- Lynn. - Ambassador.
我们坐那儿谈吧 那边比较舒服
Let's sit over there. It's much more comfortable.
大使阁下 我知道过去几周
Ambassador, I know that there have been some problems
我办公室里出了一些问题
in my office the last few weeks.
我向你保证 我会处理好它们的
I assure you that I am going to take care of them.
你的问题有名字
Your problems have a name.
你有个盲区
You have a blind spot.
我明白...
I get it...
在美国的时候他是你的上司
He was your boss back in the States.
彼得...
Peter...
我所有关于执法部门的知识
Agent Connelly taught me
都是康奈利探员教我的
everything I know about law enforcement.
他在这里的行为一直很古怪
His behavior here has been erratic.
你有个副法律参事在公共场合拔枪射击
You have a deputy legal attache pulling his gun in public,
美国派遣出国的特工
其对外宣称的外交身份为"法律参事"
这让以色列政♥府♥不开心
which makes Israeli officials unhappy,
让华盛顿不开心 也让我很不开心
which makes Washington unhappy, which makes me unhappy.
我明白
I understand.
在我看来他明显无法胜任工作了
It's obvious to me that he's not working out.
我在想为什么你看不出来
I'm wondering why it's not obvious to you.
您是想让我解雇他吗
Are you asking me to fire him?
女人们得证明
Women have to prove that
自己足够强硬能胜任这份工作 林恩
they're tough enough for this job, Lynn.
私人问题上 她们也必须做到无可指责
They also have to be above reproach, personally.
-这是什么意思 -意思是...
- Meaning what? - Meaning...
你没和他上♥床♥吧
you're not screwing him, are you?
帮你自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor.
也帮我们所有人一个忙
Do us all a favor.
控制好他
Get him under control.
不然怎样
Or what?
谢谢你来我办公室一趟
Thank you for stopping in.
我刚刚和他的顶头上司谈了
I just spoke to his immediate superior.
假如她不能解决问题 我会亲自动手的
If she doesn't take care of the problem, I'll do it myself.
你和宝石现在在哪里
Now, where are you with the stone?
-在准备了 -给个时间范围
- In process. - Time frame?
今天结束前我们就能拿到了
We'll have it by the end of the day.
这是你男人吗
您觉得呢
快回答我
-怎么了 -请用茶
- What? - Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事不会发生的
It's not going to happen.
自从罗马人毁了圣殿 犹太人就一直
The Jews have been talking about rebuilding the Temple
说要重建圣殿
since the Romans destroyed it.
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表