剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
但我不是凶手
but I'm no killer.
这双手上沾有泥土 不单单只是泥土
There's dirt on these hands, in more ways than one,
但想在这上面找到鲜血 你们是徒劳
but look for blood on them, and you'll look in vain.
现在 如果你们已经办完事了
Now, if our business is done here,
就从我的私有住♥宅♥上滚蛋
get off my property!
快收拾好了吗
Almost ready?
是啊 差不多了
Yeah. Almost.
我想给你一份告别礼物
I wanted to give you going-away gift.
好吧
Okay.
艾弗拉姆 我不咬人的
Avram, I don't bite.
我知道
I know.
那是什么
What was that?
什么
What?
就是这个
Just that.
接你的车快到了
Your ride is almost here.
吵醒你了吗
I wake you?
有什么关系呢
Does it matter?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你还好吗
You okay?
我... 我很好
I'm...great.
你生气了吗
You pissed off?
今天发生了很多事 现在很晚了
It's been a long day. It's late.
你找我什么事
What do you need?
我...
I, uh...
我需要一张耶路撒冷遗产中心的搜查证
I need a warrant to search the Jerusalem Heritage Center,
那地方我跟你说过的
the place I told you about.
我确定他们和约瑟夫·卡立德有联♥系♥
I'm pretty sure they're linked with Yussef Khalid
和维姬的死因也有关
and whatever got Vicki killed.
爱玛
Emma.
和爱玛的死因有关
Got Emma killed.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference, right?
我来不是找你谈工作的
Look, I didn't come here to talk about work.
我知道你在想什么...
I know what you're thinking...
我觉得你根本不知道我在想什么
I don't think you know what I'm thinking at all.
躺在病床上 想着你会不会来探望我
Sitting in a hospital bed, wondering if you're gonna show up
我可不是那种人
that is not what I signed up for.
林恩
Lynn...
你想过要来看看我
You thought about coming by.
有这个想法很重要
It's the thought that counts.
不
No.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你明明知道 我也很清楚
You do know, and so do I.
这件事我们两个人都有错
We're both to blame for this...
不管是什么 我不认为我们是婚外情
Whatever it is. I won't call it an affair.
这么叫太浪漫了 但是不管这...
It's too romantic, but whatever it...
这件事在酒店大堂那里就该结束
this is never should have gone past the hotel lobby.
晚安
Good night.
纳达夫呢 他怎么样了
What about, uh, Nadav? How's he doing?
他死在手术台了
He died in surgery.
他们一小时前打电♥话♥告诉我了
They called me an hour ago.
好好睡一觉吧 好吗
Look, have a good night, okay?
小红牛
该启程了
乖 小姑娘
你找到宝石了
You found it.
你也是满怀使命感吧 是吗
Your sense of entitlement intact, I hope?
呼应前文6分46秒
一切都准备好了吗
Is everything ready?
我也很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you too.
艾弗拉姆
Avram.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
明年 在耶路撒冷
Next year, in Jerusalem.
明年在耶路撒冷
犹太教♥徒♥认为耶路撒冷属以色列所有
希望今年是我们所有人
Let this be the last year
说这句话的最后一年
any of us ever have to say that again.
犹太人告别时总说"明年在耶路撒冷"
将其视为一种约定
拜拜 艾琳娜
Bye, Elena.
再见 艾弗拉姆
Good-bye Avram.
你听说挪威发生的事了吗
这里不会有事的 对吗
很抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry about the delay.
宝石呢
The stone.
我认为...
I guess...
我的任务已经完成了
my part is done.
你还有一项任务 约瑟夫
There is one more job, Yussef.
我们知道...
We understand...
世界上没有比献祭而死
that there is no greater assurance of life
更能延续生命的方式了
than...sacrificial death.
我们很容易就忘记...
How easily we can lose sight of...
我们努力争取重建圣殿的原因
why we strive to rebuild the temper:
是为了崇敬上帝
to honor God
也是为了用献祭的方式
and make atonement...
赎我们的罪
with sacrifice.
你被追捕的这件事
The manhunt you have caused
危及到了我们用辛苦换来的
risks everything we've worked so hard
所有的成就
to achieve.
他来了
He's coming.
我要乔什回来
I want Josh back.
最晚明天的这个时间
by this time tomorrow.
另外两个人呢
The other two?
所有碍事的人都需要...被清除
Any liabilities are to be...eliminated.
黛比 她的男朋友
Debbie, her boyfriend.
所有看见过那男孩的人
Anyone who has laid eyes on that boy.
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表