剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
I'm very aware of Mr. Onami's reputation.
真是好景色
What a spectacular view.
你真是懂得如何好好招待客人
You sure know how to spoil your guests,
英格玛先生
Mr. Ingmar.
房♥子真漂亮
It's a beautiful house.
这曾是十字军的堡垒
It was a crusader's fort.
可追溯至11世纪
It dates back to the 11th century.
15年前我没花一分钱就得到了它
I bought it for nothing 15 years ago
那时候没人想住在这一片
when no one wanted to live in this neighborhood.
每天来这儿工作不错吧
Not a bad place to come to work every day, huh?
很不错
Not at all.
我毕生的事业
My life's work.
这些收藏大多数是
The collection is mostly antiquities
英国委任统治时期
unearthed in excavations in Israel
在以色列出土的文物
during the British Mandate.
这里是一直到奥斯曼帝国时期的文物
This is prehistoric finds all the way to the Ottoman Empire,
其中这个是第二圣殿时期的
and this is from the Second Temple period.
这是什么
What's this?
你眼力不错 博约克先生
You have a very good eye, Mr. Buecker.
这是十二块宝石之一
That's 1 of 12 stones
是用来装饰圣殿大祭司的胸牌的
that decorated the high priest's breastplate in the Temple.
圣殿: 古代以色列人最高的祭祀场所
由国王所罗门在圣殿山兴建的第一座圣殿
又称所罗门圣殿
太漂亮了
Fascinating.
-它值多少钱 -它是无价之宝
- How much is it? - Oh, priceless.
出于这个原因 这个不卖♥♥
And for that reason, it's not for sale.
那么...
So...
犹太战争时期的钱币
Bar Kokhba coin.
真是精美绝伦
It's exquisite.
科学考古队
你什么时候第一次接触到威尔逊小姐的
When did you first have any kind of contact with Miss Wilson?
大约一周之前吧 或者十天前
About a week ago? Maybe ten days.
她说有点东西想让我检测一下
She told me there's something she wanted me to test.
她告诉我她不想通过任何正规渠道
She told me she doesn't want to use any regular channels
而这算是我私下帮她一个忙
and that this is a personal favor for her.
这不奇怪吗
Is that weird?
很奇怪
Yes, it is.
那你为什么同意了
Then why did you agree to do it?
我想帮她
I wanted to help her.
她看起来确实是吓坏了
She seemed really scared.
打断一下
Excuse me.
被什么吓坏了
Of what?
这就是她让我检测的东西
这种物质是在一个陶罐里找到的
不好意思
Excuse me.
请说英语
English, please.
她想让我对其做DNA检测
She wanted me to run DNA tests on it.
我们发现是有机质
We found that the substance was organic,
可能是哺乳动物身上的
probably a mammal.
她十分激动 好像早就猜到了一样
She got all excited, like she knew.
她想让我查出具体是什么
She wanted me to find out what it is exactly,
所以我们做了进一步的检测
so we did further tests.
结果呢
And...
是牛
A cow.
这个物质是从牛身上来的
The substance came from a cow.
你好
Hello?
怎么了
What?
说吧
Speak.
我需要食物
I need food.
我帮不了你
I can't help.
去找那些人 也许你能买♥♥到一些
But go to the boys, and maybe you could buy some.
-但是我给你... -你给我什么
- But I gave you-- - You gave me what?
我的钱 我所有的钱
My money. All of my money.
你想吃东西
You want to eat?
你可有头牛
You have cow.
你们所有人今晚都能享受一顿牛排
You can all enjoy steak tonight.
双赢 对吧
Win-win, right?
你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hey, darling.
请问能给我们来三份奶昔吗
Can we please have three milkshakes?
我们只有香草味的
All we have is vanilla.
女士 我说我们只有香草味的
Ma'am, I said all we got is vanilla.
-可以吗 -好的
- You okay with that? - Yes.
反正这是我最爱的口味
It's my favorite anyway.
好的 等下我给你送到座位上
Okay, I'll bring it over to your table.
-你好啊 卡尔 -你好
- Hey, Carl. -Hey.
要来点什么
What'll you have?
新鲜咖啡
Coffee fresh.
一分钟就好
Will be in a minute.
然后再来一个熊爪包带走
And one of those bear claws to go.
好的
All right.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去下洗手间而已
Just to the bathroom.
你好
Hello?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
小黛吗
Deb?
是你吗
Is that you?
是的 是我
Yeah, it's me.
-是我 -你在哪里
- It's me. - Where are you?
我觉得我在新墨西哥州
Um, I think I'm in New Mexico.
这真是...
This is--
这真是太太美味了
This is so, so delicious.
别喝太急了 你会肚子疼的
Don't drink it too fast. You'll get a stomachache.
你还敢给我打电♥话♥
You have a lot of nerve calling me.
我三年没听到你的消息了
I don't hear from you for three years.
听着 我没时间解释了
Listen, I don't have time to explain.
我需要你给我汇点钱 查理
I need you to wire me some money, Charlie.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
你又吸毒了吗
Are you using again?
什么
What?
-没有 -因为这对话听上去很耳熟
- No. - Because this conversation sounds awfully familiar.
不不不 我没有吸毒 我发誓
No, no, no, I'm not using, I swear.
我只是...我需要你为我做这件事
I just--I need you to do this for me.
就这一次
Just this time.
听着 我知道这听起来像是怎么回事
Look, I know what this sounds like,
但你得相信我
but you have to believe me.
你必须相信我
You have to.
听着 蒙坦艾尔 听到了吗
Here, Mountainair, okay?
蒙坦艾尔 新墨西哥州
Mountainair, New Mexico.
你自己查查这地方
Just look it up.
在这里等着
Wait here.
他们那里一定有银行的 对吧
They got to have a bank there, right?
请不要再往这里打电♥话♥了
Please don't call here anymore.
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie?
这里面没出什么事吧
Everything okay in here?
没有啊
Yes, of course.
你在...
What are you--
乔什
Josh.
乔什 我们得走了
Josh, we got to go.
黛比
Debbie,
法耶呢
where's Faye?
警官
Officer.
警官 我们得和您谈谈
Officer, we need to talk to you.
你逗我呢吧
我说了要多加芝麻酱的
还有你可以再给我加个炸鹰嘴豆饼
所以说她当时很害怕
So she's scared.
她不想让考古挖掘队里的任何人
She doesn't want anyone at the dig
知道她在检测那个样本
to know she's testing the sample.
你是想到了她的上司曼哥夫吗
Thinking her boss, Margrove?
没错 还能有谁
Yeah, who else?
你知道的 他撒谎说不认识她
You know, he lied to us about knowing her.
那家伙在隐瞒一些事
The guy's hiding something.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
The guy's an asshole.
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表