剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
你好 我不知道你还记不记得我
Hi, I don't know if you remember me.
我记得 格雷戈里·唐纳森
I remember-- Gregory Donaldson.
我得见他 求求你
I need to see him, please.
不行 已经过了探视时间
You can't. It's after visiting hours.
即使是在探视时间内
And even during visiting hours,
也只有预先批准的人才能见格雷戈里
Gregory can only see preapproved visitors.
-我可以问问医生 -那请赶紧
- I can ask the doctor. - Do that, please.
不过他今晚不在
But he's not here tonight.
早班才能过来
He'll be in with the morning shift.
不能搞个特例吗
Well, can't you make an exception?
好吧 谢谢 我们明早再来
晚安
快点 老人家
Come on, old man.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
看来我们找对地方了
Guess we came to the right place.
格雷戈里
Gregory.
格雷戈里 我是彼得·康奈利
Gregory, it's Peter Connelly.
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
他被下药 药傻了
He's drugged out of his mind.
-稍等 -干嘛你
- Hold on. - What?
你要去哪儿啊
Hey, hey, where you going?
喂
Hello?
康奈利探员吗
Agent Connelly.
我伊恩·曼哥夫
This is Ian Margrove.
抱歉这么晚打给你
I'm sorry to call so late.
有什么能帮你吗
How can I help you?
可以和我见一面吗 我得和你谈谈
Can you meet me? I need to talk to you.
之前几次见面我都没告诉你一些消息
I wasn't forthcoming on previous encounters,
可现在我害怕...
but now I fear...
我被卷入了某件事
I'm right in the middle of something.
可怕的事就要发生了
Something terrible is about to happen,
这事还是我促成的
something I enabled.
不过现在我再三思量了一下
But now I'm having second thoughts.
什么事
What?
什么要发生了
What's about to happen?
电♥话♥里不能讲
Not on the phone.
收到 你稍微等等
Got it. It's gonna have to wait a few minutes.
等不了
It can't.
马上来挖掘点找我
Meet me at the dig site right now,
到第七坑道入口处
at the entrance to tunnel 7.
-谁啊 -曼哥夫
- Who was that? - Margrove.
他找我有要紧事要讲
He says he has something urgent to tell me.
好吧 先办重要的 帮把手
Okay, first things first. Help me with him.
把他翻过来
Turn him on his side.
这么自我介绍可不好
This is a terrible way to introduce myself.
这是为了避免末日天劫
Here's to preventing Armageddon.
你给他打了什么
What are you giving him?
脂肪乳
Intralipid.
可以中和抗精神病药的效力
It counteracts the effects of antipsychotic drugs.
也许能让唐纳森恢复意识
Might help Donaldson back to his senses
说出点什么有用的
long enough to say something useful.
你怎么懂这些的
How do you know all that?
别问
Don't ask.
得等大概半个小时才能生效
It's gonna take about half an hour to take effect.
你想的话可以先走
If you want, you can go.
好吧
All right,
我和曼哥夫谈过后再给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I talk to Margrove.
他要是能说话了第一时间通知我
You let me know the second he starts talking.
钥匙
Keys.
你为什么要阻止我
我是为了让你不犯下大错
他们想宰了她
想要她的命
用她毁灭全世界
我必须阻止他们
我也是 艾弗拉姆
那你为什么不让我杀掉拉比
杀掉拉比也阻止不了这一切
你什么意思 当然可以的
你要是想阻止他们并且救下小红牛
目标只有一个
只有一个人可以杀死小红牛
那个人穷其毕生都在为此受训
他从小就被隔离 是纯净之人
是大祭司吗
只要他活着 小红牛就有危险 全世界就有危险
不管你杀掉几个列弗拉比
但是要怎么做呢
我要上哪儿找他
所以我才跟着你到了这里
曼哥夫
Margrove?
你是谁
Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥ 彼得你在哪里啊
God damn it, Peter, where are you?
我什么都弄清楚了
I know everything.
他讲了
He talked.
我有答案了
I have the answer.
你不会相信这一切的
You're not gonna believe this.
马上回电♥话♥
Call me back right away.
如果他说的是真的 你就危险了
If what he told me is right, I think you're in great danger.
剧集 | 千古掘密(2015) | 导航列表